WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: A little taste of chaos
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:00 am 
Game Master
Game Master

(These are collected writings from my character Jason Ringer)

(01/23/xx)
I think I've finally done it. I've pissed Drado "The Birdman" Bolton off. Or it could be coincidence that I happen to be the latest person walking through the entrance hall when he blew up from something else. Though I doubt it was the latter since that Italian Raven Claw was cursing at me in his native tongue for some random reason...

I think I'll probably have to stop with my antics against Drado from here on out... I've achieved my ultimate goal in pissing him off. Took me awhile but I did it. Also if I am to continue fighting along side him in Lord Smucker's army I best try to repair as much as I can so no out-of-battle qualms appear on the battle field. Also if I am to prove that I can make an excellent canidate for prefect, I better square up and show my mature side. Which I have been trying to make an attempt at...

Well, I better get to bed so I can wake up in time for school. I have a slight hike ahead of me since I've chosen to spend the night away from the castle for my own safety...

Last edited by D_Black on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:20 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

(01/27/xx)
Humans can be so evil. It's quite sad...
I've been a victim of it for as long as I can remember. Those idiot muggle children who burned down my home and killed my mother. Left me for dead and the horrible memory plastered to my body forever...

Then through out my childhood they singled me out and made fun of my disfigurement. They call it joking; those idiots don't know how much pain it causes. It hurts -- a lot...

I've recently become the beast that I've hated all my life. Due to a disagreement I had with a student earlier in my school career I had singled him out for his disfigurement. I turned one of his unique features that makes him special into something for him to despise...

Which in truth... I don't think he should be ashamed. All they are is a couple extra appendages; nothing big. I wish I could tell him that but Liss... DAMN HER!

Making me look as if I'm one of those stupid muggles that segregates and kills their own kind by SKIN COLOR! Who the hell does she think she is? Stupid stuck up [censored]. Stupid [censored] needs to stop judging everyone and underestimating their ability and their knowledge. If anything she is the one that segregates everyone!

I admit to using a dark hex against Drado but anyone who knows me knows that my abilities lie in aiding others. Not harming people and taking lives. I knew that hex would do little to him. Probably cause major discomfort and pain to where it hit at most.

Oh well... I guess I'll try and find Drado and tell him sometime. Hopefully Liss doesn't find us this time and butt in making death threats of her own. Stupid [censored].

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

(04/28/xx)

Its been awhile since I've written anything. I've been kind of busy lately I guess you could say. Let's see...

I've made peace with Drado to a certain extent. Though he appears to be iffy on the matter. Which I can't really hold against him due to circumstances... Hopefully we can both be on a level playing field of trust one day.

I've also become Hufflepuff's male prefect. I thought this job would be great but I'm slowly growing to dislike it. Its as if this stupid badge turns the people around you into ignorant, arrogant arses. Ever since taking this badge I've come to sympathize for Liss for all the things I've done and all the things others have done to her. Prefects are far from respected these days. Even the ones who have done nothing to deserve such hatred receive crap.

Another thing that annoys me is that people put us on a pedestal. Its just so hard. Like the other day for example. I try to slip off the pedestal and have a bit of fun with an old partner in crime, Seril. Nothing too serious. Just a peek at some goods... Normal teenage boy stuff if ya ask me. Anyways, Nina spots us as we poke our heads through a tapestry. We quickly passed through back to the other side and went back to our normal lives. Later that evening that [censored] witch rats us out to Sprout. Come on, where's the loyalty? I guess she lacks that aspect of Hufflepuff... She could've of confronted us in private instead of being a bloody snitch.

Sprout basically ripped us both a new one and patronized me about how this isn't how a prefect should act and yada-yada. Then later patronized again by another student. I think it was that low-life Nina.

On another note I think I've fallen for another. A Miss Tillery to be exact. Though she appears to be holding out for another. If I'm not mistaken, I believe its that Ben fellow. The one that is our school's head boy. Being the competitive and fighsty person that I am I've been subtly trying to turn her towards my direction. Though I feel I have been failing as of late.

Apparently I'm too quiet, (which I semi-agree with), I keep many of my personal affairs secluded, and I don't get excited very easily. Well, those are the only flaws that I can remember her mentioning. I hope there isn't more...

Well, I better get back to my duties as prefect... :(

Board index » Server » Roleplay