WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Journal of: Freyja Hasek
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:59 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

*A black book that seems to change colors often, no name on it either*
Well its my first time writing in this journal. I dont exactly know what to write. *laughs to herself and thinks for a minute before writing again* Hmm i guess i will start out with my first years. Not too long after i arrived at Hogwarts i had found two great friends. These friends go by the names: Jacklin and Shalyx. Shalyx and I got along great and fought over a boy not long after they met. Although this did not ruin our relationship at all. I also addappted to Jacklin quickly as we had much to talk about. I does not talk to much only to people close to me so this was an eye opener for me.
Well not long after Shalyx and Jacklin had strangely dissappeared I had met a boy by the name of Jamen Amraphen. We quickly addappted to each other and soon we were dating. Jamen then began to tell me how angry he was of his being expelled. I told him not to worry but he wouldnt listen. We tried to sleep in Hogsmeade but he could not. Jamen stood trying not to awake me but he did. I looked at him through half closed eyes and asked what he was doing. It was then i noticed he was holding a knife to his throat. He was threatening to kill himself in front of me. He yelled at me and began walking to Hogwarts. I knew he was not to return but also knew i should most likely follow him. As we got to Hogwarts he walked straight through the hall and into the stair well. I begged him to talk to me and he snapped back with, "Shut up!". As of then i was hurt but still followed him. We came out of the stair well again and made it down to the entrance hall. He literally went crazy and started telling people he was going to kill himself. I was crying by this time and begging him to stop. It was then he turned around and backhanded me. I turned and a girl about second year ran up to me and rushed me out of the hall. She comforted me and before long Jamen showed up this time trying to kill the girl trying to help me. I had a bruised cheek about four or five days after this and am now afraid of many men.
After i was in my third year i was sitting in the Entrance hall when a new kid showed up trying to figure out where the astronomy room was. I offered to help him and he accepted greatly. I showed him to it and decided to do a bit of "work" myself. He pulled down his hood after we had arrived in the classroom and it was then that i noticed how handsome he was. I tried not to gape and made conversation. It turned out his name was Ryan and that he was from America. I stooped over my desk and began drawing a heart. I curiously glanced at Ryan and then decided to write his name in the heart. I smiled down at my small creation and then ripped it up and was about to go throw it away when i started conversation with Ryan again. I had been talking with him for a while and the paper had fallen from my hand and close to Ryans food. I did not notice this but he did. Ryan quickly grabbed it up, paralyzed me, and ran off with it. As the spell wore off i was about to run after him when he returned. He gawked at me and laughed a bit as it turned out to be his name on the paper. I blushed and fessed up. I told him how handsome he had seemed since when he arrived. I then asked him out (which was bold of -me- of all people) and he accepted greatly. Ryan has caught up to third year and is working greatly towards seventh year along with me.
I suppose i will close up now...It is dark and awful quiet and i can barely keep my eyes open...Good bye for now journal...

Board index » Server » Roleplay