WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Sean Asherel's Journal
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:37 pm 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Inside the book, you notice a series of pages have been torn out of the Journal. The new first page, is not dated, but on the edges blood stains are present.

Dear Journal,

Today is the day, that I most regret in my life. The day that I have lost something in my life that I hold dear to me. After taking sixth months off of school, it was torn away from me in one small fraction of a second. How I regret not keeping my eyes on what I held so dear.

It was a normal day at first, however I was still in that poorly lit room. The furnishing around me was dressed in a dreading colour of white, everything was white. I stayed up as long as I could, it had been four days without the slightest bit of rest, but it was worth it.

My sister had awoken from her slumber, the one that held her back from the society around her for sixth months. She was only at the mere age of ten, almost at the age of eleven, and soon to be attending Hogwarts. But, that all ended.

Shannon suffered a mild attack by a vagrant Wizard, one whom the Ministry kept hidden from society after he had attacked another. However, the one in charge of taking care of the business was no help to my family and I. We as muggles, were mistreated, and were not looked after.

Shannon relied on the medical care of Muggle doctors, and was gettign worse with every passing day. But, they day she woke and screamed, we knew something was wrong.

Shannon was later pronounced dead, her body taken away to the morge, my parents driven to tears by the incident, and my heart broken. I held her to my heart, for she was my blood too, and that we were closer then many could imagine between brother and sister.

Now, we wait for the funeral, the end of this time off, and the start of my seventh term, six months behind.

Board index » Server » Roleplay