WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Myth, Peeves, and Mr.Filch
 Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:12 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Myth knocked on the Slytherin knocker twice at late curfew, snickering...She ran to hide as she was dingdongditching the floor-houses. Sliver came out, along with another girl. The flowers Myth had left on the floor was picked up by Sliv. "Who are these for?", he asked. "Whoever picked them up, which I guess is you. Anyways, I gotta go dingdongditch the puffballs." Of course, Sliver just rolled his eyes.

So Myth walked down the hall, her silky black pants rubbing up against her legs, and her loose shirt swaying as she walked. She saw him! Uh-oh! Mr.Filch! She clung to the wall, holding her breath, hoping he wouldn't come close enough to see her disillusion charm...He went past..whew. But only to check the door. He walked back - right when her charm faded! DOH! "YOU!", he roared...he grabbed her arm, marching her right to his office, and into the cage that lied within it. She rattled the cage, shaking the door, begging to get out. But he just left...

So, she just sat there, pouting. When 'pop' comes the Peeves. Myth remembers Peeves, first year, when he chased Seril and her up to the divination classroom, where they got sucked into a crystal ball then caught by Filch...Hahahah, good times...except for that weird rash.
Either way, she knew he was a prankster, so he had her respect. He told her that he had a plan..."Take this dungbomb, and throw it when he's not looking. It will be hilarious!" Of course, Myth refused. She's not that stupid to tick off a guy who has her in a cage! After some arguing, Peeves said he heard someone and disapeared.

Mr.Filch walked in, grumbling,"I suppose I can let you out now." With a sigh of relief, Myth just nodded. But a dungbomb came from behind Myth - slamming Filch in the face!! Damnit, Peeves! He roared from anger and stormed out. Peeves reappeared. "Did you see the look on his face?! That was hilarious! Hahaha! By the way, I can let you out. I stole his key!" She didn't figure Peeves was THAT bad, to let her out. Myth climbed out the cage and looked around...she saw the cabniet of stuff taken from the students and went through it (hehehe, naughty Myth). Peeves disapeared and Filch walked in, roaring as usual from seeing her out of her little prison. "GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!!", He screamed! She complied and ran right out, stopping in the hall to turn and run up the stairs, muttering, "Of all things and people, Peeves is the one to get me out."

Myth-Ravenclaw
Desert-Hufflepuff
Violet-Slytherin
If you can't dazzle them with STYLE riddle them with BULLETS!

Board index » Server » Roleplay