WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: A black felt book with a blue metallic lock
 Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:40 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

*Myth sat in her room and opened up her journal...*

Dear Journal,
It's almost ridiculous at how this school is. It's just like the real world, just with wands and spells. The drama is all the same. Boyfriends come and go, I come and go, friends come and go...

Andrew comes, and goes....I want him to STAY gone though...what a b****...Nathan is always there...when he grows a spine I might talk to him again. Adrian...Hmm. He's weird. I don't get him most of the time. I have my money on Nathan and Adrian snogging in the Ravenclaw's Boy's Dormitory...Haha! Nina and I seem to have made up....that was, before Divination Class. I tried to encourage her, she just told me that I was trying to force happiness on her. So I just left her alone. I rather not be around people so negitave when /I'm/ finally getting happy. I probably shouldn't have though...sigh. I really care about her.

After that little class, I went back to the room to talk to Trelawny. I wanted to know if I had the sight. She said my aura is 'Violet', and to be completely in the 'beyond', it has to be a strong 'purple'. I thought Violet and Purple were the same? Well, maybe Violet is a little lighter.

Ahhh Kent. He's sooo sweet. Though I hear people talking about him and I when we are walking together...about how he's more of my 'Follower' or something, not a boyfriend...I think I heard it from Will first, but I'm not sure. Eh...I kind of have to agree. He /is/ clingy, but I kind of am too. I like it when he's clingy...I feel important!!...That's probably a SAD excuse, but hey, what can I say? Hahah!!

Kent told his folks about me...His father asked if I was cute....then his mom told him to be careful. I'm not a DEATH EATER, why would he have to be careful? I'm not even in Slytherin!! Unlike John...HAHAHA! John...He got his luck come around and smack him in the groin..or rather, the HEAD!!! He's a bear!! At first I laughed...until he duro'd me...jerk.
...I could BEARLY contain my laughter!

*Myth laughs as she hides the book back under her mattress*

Myth-Ravenclaw
Desert-Hufflepuff
Violet-Slytherin
If you can't dazzle them with STYLE riddle them with BULLETS!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:43 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

*Myth takes out her quill pen sent by her father, wiping tears from her eyes*

Dear Journal,
It happened again. I don't why she doesn't see what she's doing! She's going to get killed, I heard them fighting and he threatened her. Why did they leave anyways? I never heard it before he came along...

I don't understand, is this my fault? No, can't be. I was a good person...I think? If she ends up dead...ugh... This is a nightmare.

Other then the normal facts going on, I was walking down a hall...I saw Pepsi. I still wonder if he's in love with Tree or something...

I miss Kent a BUNCH! Heh, I wonder if he misses me too. Probably...
....I hope he isn't one of those guys who freaks out if I'm gone over 10 hours...NIGHTMARE!

Myth-Ravenclaw
Desert-Hufflepuff
Violet-Slytherin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:03 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Dear Journal,

Yeah. I've been searching for this book sense I've been gone...I left it in my room. Alot of crazy stuff happened every sense I got back to Hogwarts. My ferret died, and I got bitten by a were-rat. I mean, dude, seriously. Ow!?

Anyway, I was walking today when I was just chillaxing with Melissa, and this other dude drinking coffee. Yeah. Dude insults my intelligence. Jackass...I missed all my friends here. It was kinda funny today though, I was wearing my skirt today and I went up all flirty-like with Eyes today.

He was all 'Myth, your eyes are so pretty...' and studdering and stuff. It was kind of odd, I always thought him more of the brooding type. That and I THINK Drathil sent me flowers. Which is weird. Anyway!

Bow-chicka, with a thrust or two, I made it all the way through the riddle world. My jack-ass of a friend 'Hat' left me alone in there, but I DID IT!
AND I DIDN'T GIVE UP! Only took me like 10 minutes to finish it without him anyway...

Wuss.

Myth-Ravenclaw
Desert-Hufflepuff
Violet-Slytherin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

*Myth sits in her room, laying on her bed and writing*

Dear Journal,
So, sup? Yeah, alot has changed. I made some new friends, and I had alot of fun the past few days. Turns out Gusgus got drunk and I had thrown him on the floor, which didn't help his hangover. I met Tang, the Ravenclaw Prefect. She's pretty cool.

I found out the secret to Ravenclaw Prefects! They're GAY! Tree likes dudes, Tang likes chicks. So that's why Doree hated me! She secretly wanted me, but was dating my best friend for a cover. HAH! I'm a genius!

*Myth breaks out into her laughter at her terrible joke before she begins writing again*

So, I was playing music in Classroom Eleven. I was kind of upset after a long talk with Seril. All of a sudden I felt a hug. Drathil saw me upset and followed me...it was sweet. We talked for a bit...he told me he liked a girl. I started guessing who. I didn't get it right though...I didn't notice him leaning forward either. I kept guessing. He asked if I wanted the last hint. I said yeah, and he kissed me. I know he can be a jackhole, but he's so sweet when it's just me and him...and he's HOT!

Unfortunately, we ended up making out and Candyman walked in. That was pretty funny. I skipped the opp to try out for Seeker. I think my Quidditch days are over for now, not enough time anymore. When he left, I asked Drathil if this meant we were together now, and he said yes. I'm really happy about it...even though most of my friends don't approve of him.

Myth-Ravenclaw
Desert-Hufflepuff
Violet-Slytherin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:34 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Dear Journal,
Wuduhfuxup?! School has gone coo-coo (for cocoa puffs!)! I saw Silver in his new house. He doesn't talk much. Every time I see Teddy I jump bridal-style in his arms an just sit there. I set Greg and Erin up - well - helped. They already liked each other but Kitkat was kinda in the way, a little bit.

I got a new smexy outfit! Drathil seems to like it...ah, Drathil. I'm already addicted to him! He's awesome. Rocks my socks off. I went to Hawaii to visit my mom, and it was pretty awesome. I got to see my sister, who's almost nine now, and caught some awesome waves. I bought a bunch of bubbles while I was there, and a crystal plaque emerald sayin' 'Drathil' for Squirrely, here.

I know my Hawaii missed me. I loved running around the island and causing random havoc everywhere with my best bud growing up, Darren. We dove under cars, rolled off hills, and cut off power to some buildings. *Myth laughs*
Having a boyfriend is...kinda....weird. I mean, I've had 'em before, but...not quite like this. I'm really crazy about Squirrel boy, no matter how much my friends don't like him.

Myth-Ravenclaw
Desert-Hufflepuff
Violet-Slytherin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Dear Journal,
Rawr, I'm a dinosaur. School is weird. I don't see my friends so much, and I haven't seen mi amor in days...oh how I miss that squirrely ball of hotness...

And his kisses...

but that's another story. Recently most of my friends haven't been around - but just as recently I'm noticing more and more people are getting engaged and moving off. I still have my Teddy and Drathil and Tang and stuff, but...I feel something is missing....

Myth-Ravenclaw
Desert-Hufflepuff
Violet-Slytherin

Board index » Server » Roleplay