WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Debating Raven
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:46 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Aerol walked back and forth pacing by the pool within the Ravenclaw's common room. Considering the debate that occurred in the Entrance Hall. He knew it was wrong to take up the defense, but as he thought more and more about it...he realized that it was an impossibility to win the debate. He felt a little sad, because he had always believed that there was someway to win any debate...but now he was forced to realize...some rules are absolute, some rules whether in Hogwarts, or in the world...some were absolute...and there was no way of arguing that fact.

Aerol sighed a little and walked back to his dormitory room, sitting in his bed staring at the ceiling before slowly resting against the bed.

"I'll be sure to apologize to Professor Sprout...I guess even though I'm Seventeen...i still have much to learn...heh...Ah well..."

He turned to his side closing his eyes still thinking about the situation once more before shrugging it off finally allowing sleep to take him.

However, for poor Aerol his rest did not come within a world of his own. He was standing before a mirror seeing himself as a huge blob...fretting over the image before him he reached forth his hand to smash the mirror only for it to engulf his hand. He stared briefly at it before screaming out as he was dragged into it fully, just before the mirror shattered...

"No!!" Aerol screamed as he sat up panting heavily hugging himself. Looking down he still saw himself as the blob, despite himself being rather thin and slightly muscular. He exhaled loudly as he looked at the boys around him sighing shaking his head before turning back around and laying into his bed, hiding the tears that ran down his face...praying that this 'dream' would end...

Finally...the sun rose...and he looked out to it groggily still feeling a little fatigued from his lack of proper slumber...he looked at his watch and saw it was Seven...he slowly sat himself up and got dressed into his muggle clothing and went for a run around the castle briefly (only running around the Fifth floor) before making it back to his common room for a quick shower, then tossing his house robes on and gathering his Potions book, preparing to make the final piece of his homework...the Peace Draught.

Aerol knew that it would take time for the dreams to fade into a bad memory...but it'd get there eventually...until then he'd just have to prove himself he wasn't fat...somehow.

Board index » Server » Roleplay