WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Sorrowful Ravenclaw
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:13 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Aerol stood atop the Eiffel Tower staring out at the city sighing softly to himself as he thought about everything that had occurred within the past few weeks.

He stood there pondering about the incident in front of Hagrid's Hut...how he yelled at Him...after keeping himself in check for so long...he'd had enough....he'd....been tired of it all...all the pain...all the agony he'd been put through...

Something stirred in Aerol he'd wanted to die...something he didn't want to let out...but it forced it's way out of the cage he put it into in his mind...The desire he'd wanted for so long to come true...to be with Him...to be loved by Him...like He'd loved all the others...

Aerol stood atop the Eiffel Tower...letting the tears roll down his face, all by himself letting the wind embrace him as he tried to fight off the tears to no avail...Praying he was alone he hid from the Touring Muggle's on the other side of the platform that was the Eiffel Tower's pinnacle.

"Why couldn't he have shared what I felt?..." Echoed within himself as he watched two birds fly across the Paris skyline, wishing he could be that free...that He...and himself...could've shared...but...it was -impossible.-

"You stupid fool...How could've you thought He'd love you?...No one can..." Aerol lashed at himself wincing a bit sighing as he knew it to be partially true... It seemed fate had not allowed him happiness... Every man in his life always walked away...-every- man...wanted to take the easy way out...and not fight for him...not once... It killed him inside to realize this...but he knew he had to grow up and understand just how cruel the world really was.

Aerol sighed softly upon the dimming skyline as the lights of Pariee came into view... glistening within his tear-soaked eyes as he tried to bite down a open sob to not attract attention to himself. He clenched his hands around the rail shaking slightly as his cloak ruffled in the cold Paris air, praying...hoping...wishing for his inner voice to be wrong.

Aerol hugged himself muttering "Put yourself together..." He gently slapped his face with both hands sighing shakily as the tears that clung to his eyes shook loose as they rolled down his cheeks harshly crashing upon the cold metal floor.

He slowly looked up at the stars that slowly became visible as the sun set into the horizon. Aerol held his Cloak closer to his body shuddering. "Well...I guess...in reality...what is love good for?...It's never done much for quite a few people...so why should it matter with me?..." He asked himself before stepping towards the Elevator his eyes becoming half-lidded...lifeless...loveless...emotionless, Aerol made his way around Paris entering one of the local bars, walking into the bathroom, making sure it was empty before apparating away back to home.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:00 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Aerol walked slowly during the dark corridors...he looked at his watch in the glittering candle light noticing it was past Curfew, he perhaps stayed far too long in Pariee...but ah well...he needed the distance...albeit even if it was for a little bit. He sighed to himself as he walked carefully along the halls, hoping to not be spotted at the risk of detention and house points.

"What am I going to do now?... I can't exactly just keep doing this every night..." Aerol whispered in his mind... He knew he couldn't, but...it brought him peace...comfort even. Aerol never knew why he became a sudden night owl...sleeping in til late morning, falling asleep late at night...He certainly wasn't letting it affect his classwork, but it wasn't easy for him anymore...not when his mind was wandering among the dizzying array of emotions splattered across the Easel of his mind...

Aerol finally made it to the Floo Fireplace within the empty Great Hall, he carefully gazed around before throwing the little bit of floo powder he had left, as he stepped into the Fireplace* "Hogwarts Castle: Ravenclaw commons..." is all he uttered before disappearing in a brilliant flash of fire.

He progressed into the commons, stepping cautiously in the sleeping Ravenclaw's dormitory making his way to his own room. He finally arrived at his destination as he sat onto his bed rubbing his temples. "I wonder...what am I going to do?...Ah.....I know..." Aerol thought to himself briefly before taking out a deck of cards shuffling them absent simplemindedly as he drew out three cards, examining them with a sigh looking at the Nine of Cups, Four of Swords, and The Devil... "Figures..." He let out a groan throwing the cards up into the air as tears began to stream down the sides of his face. He eventually drifted to sleep, as the three cards he drew fell delicately around him as the others laid around the floor.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

(The song that inspired this post, sorry the embedding was disabled: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIyxkZod2cM)

Aerol had enough... He stormed down from the Astronomy Balcony, biting back the tears fighting back the urge to scream at the top of his lungs till they ended up leaving his body. He knew he had to get away, go somewhere, anywhere but there...He ran down the stairs of the Astronomy tower looking around frantically for a place to hide...anywhere he could hide...running past the Fat Lady whom stopped singing as she saw the sobbing Ravenclaw run by he saw the Owlery climbing the stairs before running to the nearest window he saw leaning on it as the tears refused to listen to him and began to fall... ...drip....drip......drip...drip............drip........drip-drip........all Aerol heard for the past two hours was his own tear drops falling onto the cold stone ledge.

Aerol slowly took his book out, walking down the stairs slowly, praying...hoping...wishing...the reading would take his mind off of Eric...off of him breaking his promise to Aerol...crushing Aerol's heart...all over again...

He finally made his way to the Entrance Hall, resting against the Pillar, praying...hoping that he'll get some rest and reading done...little did he know as Vivian and Alyse(sp?) Blackwing began to argue with each other causing a huge ruckus and fight throughout the Entrance Hall...Aerol managed to ignore it but failed to realize Eric had made his way right to Aerol...He looked over and saw Eric...cringing a little inside of himself as he heard Eric whisper "I'm sorry...for breaking my promise..."

Aerol sat there looking at his book fighting away the tears trying to push their way back out of his sorrow filled eyes...he saw Professor McGonagall enter and began dealing with the terrible twosome with help from Andrew, Anastasius, and a handful of other students.

The book gently clasped shut as he looked to Eric whispering back a retort " I don't know if sorry is good enough this time Eric..."

Eric looked at him sadly as he returned the whisper "I just...was very very lonely Aerol...I couldn't stand being by myself anymore...you were gone...you left."

Aerol knew that was just a bad excuse...he was -always- willing to be there for him and Eric knew it... or so he thought... Aerol stood up tears refusing to obey his desire to remain inside of him as he ran for the door accidentally leaving his book on the ground, tears streaming down his face as he staggered nearly tripping over his robe deciding to kneel down by the fountain.........drip.......dripdrip...dripdripdrip drip drip...drip...is all Aerol could hear for a few minutes as his tears began to mix with the magical fountain's water churning his sorrow into the depths of the fountain as he turned around hearing Eric yelling for him.

He looked back turning to Eric not being able to hold back the tears anymore... as he looked back to Eric they talked briefly about the broken promises...about the pain...about the turmoil Eric has unknowingly put Aerol through... eventually Eric had enough and shouted "Aerol enough is enough! I cannot be some muggle monk just because it upsets you if I am with a girl!"

Aerol took a step backward taken aback by Eric's outburst, before finally returning his own fury, tears streaming down his face as he closed his eyes releasing all the things he'd repressed for so long. "Eric you don't get it do you?! I've -loved- you for YEARS I've been trying to fight these feelings for so d@-n long just so you could be happy, so I wouldn't force you to be something your not! But I can't TAKE it anymore Eric! I can't! I'm tired of never being able to get rid of these feelings for so long that I have come to the conclusion I will -never- NEVER stop loving you Eric!....It's impossible for me just as it's impossible for you to return them!..."

Eric stood there briefly just as Lucian walked up hearing the shouting seeming concerned as well as Elvin(sp?) wondering what the ruckus was about...

Aerol shook his head tired of hearing these interruptions before turning around running for the Gate his Slightly-pointed hat falling off along one of the benches as he shoved the gates open running towards Hogsmeade just to be stopped at the train station by Eric "STOP RUNNING FROM ME AEROL!" Eric's voice echoed a bit as Aerol tripped and fell trying to get up in time to run some more but Eric grabbed him and pulled him up squeezing his arms painfully hard as Aerol let out a yelp of pain wincing as well from it Eric began to yell at Aerol once more "Aerol you need to look at me!...You need to stop this! You're my best mate! You're family to me Aerol! We cannot, will not, should not be more than friends!"

Aerol stood there in Eric's grip tears streaming down his face as he was forced to listen to Eric before he stopped hearing Eric's voice, darkness slowly began to take over his vision the last thing Aerol could remember hearing was as if a house made of glass was rained hail upon for an hour demolishing it in it's entirety...

Eric realized Aerol was barely breathing as he began to panic "C'mon mate...don't do this...Aerol snap out of it...don't be like this mate!" is all he could shout at the unconscious Ravenclaw that was slowly slipping further and further into darkness.

As Aerol was taken away by Eric for the Infirmary all that could go through his shifting mind were small words, that echoed out into the darkness of his mind that he was floating in. "Eric..........................................Eric...............................Help..............
....Can't..........................................Eric...................................Love....
...........Help.................................Shatter...........................Feel.........
Empty........"

before he knew it he felt something slip into his mouth trying to deposit liquid into his throat, he briefly heard Madam Pomfrey's voice before slipping further into unconsciousness just then he felt liquid flush into his throat, but only relieving the dry rawness of his throat as he remained floating in the darkness his mind slowly going blank from the Calming Draft he was given... Another vial placed onto his lips is all he felt before it was dripped into his mouth letting it seep into his throat as the darkness began to envelop him more, but it felt more calm...more peaceful....however for poor Aerol...he couldn't focus his mind on one word or another....he just kept hearing Eric's words over and over and over again just before the dreamless sleep took him over...just before be passed out the last thing he remembered hearing was "We cannot...will not...should not be more than frien--" as the Darkness enveloped him he felt himself float comfortably in it as he just let himself become numb from the potions that were fed to him...

(To Be continued)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:42 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

(BEWARE...VIDEO CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL no nudity though. Note: the video is basically Aerol's state of mind >.> basically it's what is going on inside his head...Lol literally at this point, also kinda explains what he is going through.)

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w48sZzmZII

{Note Translations of what he means to say will be in Parenthesis'}

Aerol laid about in bed before awakening up in horror as he looked around his mind flustered...feeling chained down as he begins to freak out his breath heaving deep within him as he see's a hatted little figure run towards him. He yells out "S-SHATTER!! (Stop don't hurt me please!!...)" Holding himself close as he suddenly glares at the child as a woman figure walks over to his bed side examing him. He doesn't see her however as he stands up looking over the figure. "S-s-stop! (Get away from me!)" Aerol recoiled a bit as he felt Madam Pomfrey's hands hold him down a bit, Electricity flowing over him briefly unintentionally zapping the Hogwarts Healer. "P-P-PAIN!!! (It hurts!!...D-don't touch me please!)" He exhales loudly as he is sat down trembling seeing more people come in, his heart rate racing as his body kicks in defensively as he is surrounded by even more magical energy as his mind refuses to calm itself. "F-F-float.....(Please make it stop...)"

Pomfrey waves her wand over Aerol as he suddenly feels numb all over, his mind going to a total blank as he sits on the bed twitching a little shouting out randomly as the electricity began to disperse. "E-...Er....eric....(E-eric....where are you?....Please...)" He reached forward trying to hold onto something as he began to feel sick unknowingly grabbing for the young first year in front of him. "S-shatter!! (H-hold still please...I'm....gonna...p-pass out...)"

After Madam Pomfrey finally managed to dismiss the students she frowned looking at Aerol casting Duro over him giving her time to focus on what to do next. She then released him and said she was going to silence Aerol so he wouldn't disturb other students or make them upset, and help save his voice. She then casted Incarcerus upon him and summoned a Gurney for the poor Ravenclaw, placing him upon it and casting a Moblius spell upon it to make it levitate behind her. Aerol began to freak out shouting silently, screaming at the top of his lungs but nothing coming out as he tried to break free relentlessly but in vain. (Please stop! I can't breathe! I-i need to get out! Please let me go! I'm sorry! I don't know what I did wrong!)

Madam Pomfrey made her way past the students gathered in the hall looking concerned for their friend. Eric, Will, Brandy, Elvith all standing around as Madam Pomfrey carried Aerol away. He heard some words but it was just noise to him in his condition all he could do was see people hovering over him as he floated on past, his heart racing incredibly fast as the magical energy surged once more around him as he tried to cry out screaming but nothing would come out. Madam Pomfrey eventually made her way out and to St. Mungo's where she took Aerol to the Fourth Floor with a Healer Witch to get Aerol settled. They took his wand and locked the door after discussing things, but to Aerol's mind all it sounded like was white noise.

After a while of rest Aerol heard the door open looking towards it seeing Will and Eric, however not recognizing them at first...but slowly he realized who they were after getting to see their face properly and calm down from the initial waking up. Will walked over to him talking in what seemed to Aerol like gibberish as he winced a bit holding his chest "...S-s-shatter... ( Will...what are you doing here?...)" Will looked at Aerol with a pained face as he continued to talk to him, to no avail as he motioned what seemed randomly to Aerol as he tilted his head. "g-glass....(I...feel so fragile Will, please help me...)" He looked up at Will crying a bit "E-eric...(Where's Eric at?......Where is he?....I thought...I thought I saw him...)

Will sat there with Aerol for a couple of hours before their conversation ended as he had to go, but Aerol didn't understand. "G-glass.....d-dark...ness.....F-f-f-float...(I'm scared...Will please don't leave....I feel like I'm trapped....locked away in darkness....floating in a mass of spiraling shadow...) Aerol cried more as Will left. He looked up at the ceiling whimpering holding his head shaking violently.

(To Be Continued.)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:48 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

(This is the perfect song to fit this situation, please do listen to it as I wrote this part listening to this song to envoke this particular emotion.

Probably wouldn't be this way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBFlNBsvyxI&feature=related )

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBFlNBsvyxI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBFlNBsvyxI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

After being within St. Mungo's for a mere month Aerol starts to show signs of being able to talk normally once more. However, due to the occasional episode that still happens, he is not allowed to leave the premises.

One day however, Aerol was granted a visitor...Eric Goodrich.

Aerol stirred in his bed after having been visited by Andrew, not particularally enjoying that he had begun to slip deeper into himself, wanting it all to just fade away. However, due to Eric's visit, he awoke once more from his trance-like state, hearing his name echoing in the dark... Aerol turned to the young man he barely recognized...suddenly feeling like a dagger had stabbed him in the chest with a Python to wrap around it squeezing the dagger further causing pain to glide up across his torso... He heard his name once more causing him to open his eyes answering... "Yes?..."

Eric walked over looking filled with guilt and sorrow, frowning at the young Ravenclaw asking him how he was feeling...Aerol gave him a partial glare as if he was stupid. "H-h-how do you t-t--think I feel?..." shakily he answered holding himself within the blanket feeling unusually cold.

Eric continued to frown and question Aerol before ultimately it ended up in Aerol being fed up with the song and dance, and began to yell at the poor unsuspecting Gryffindor, practically blaming him breaking his heart....dragging him around...ripping his insides out and leaving him there to rot so to speak.

Aerol couldn't help but feel some malice towards the innocent Gryffindor... for in his eyes, it was his fault for all of his happening...he kept wanting to know Why... "Why couldn't...you have given me a chance Eric?....Why....couldn't you maybe.....seen where it led us..."

But Eric stood firm, shaking his head stating that Aerol was family to him, nothing more. He did love him, but just not in that way. Aerol refused to understand as he wanted -something- to hold onto...anything.... "That isn't answering my question Eric and you know it..."

Eric gave a long sigh asking him how Aerol and himself wouldn't have worked out, that it wouldn't have been fair to try to be something he wasn't.

Aerol refused to give in, stating over and over to Eric How he would know if he didn't at least try....

For two hours this went on before ultimately Eric decided to leave...saying he would be back the next day...

As the door closed Aerol felt himself slip further and further away sobbing so openly as sorrow reached around in him, gripping his poor trembling form from within refusing to release it's unrelenting grip on him.

Later on in the day Eric returned briefly...Aerol turned to look. Eric demanded answers about the Orange Men...Aerol...decided it didn't matter anymore...and told him most of what he knew...in hopes that maybe they'd be able to beat them...some cohesive thought returning to him.

After explaining what he knew...Eric turned to leave before Aerol looked at him pleadingly ... His heart raced as he saw Eric leave...internally begging him not to leave...to stay to hold him...but couldn't leave his lips as Eric looked back as if sensing his wish...telling him in more of a cold way...perhaps colder than he meant to...and told him to get better immediately...to get a grip on himself and walked out.

Aerol couldn't hold back the tears anymore...clinging to the blanket as if it was his only way to keep in touch with reality...Tears streaming down his face as soon as the door closed releasing a loud agonizing sob as he doubled over on the bed shaking uncontrollably before standing up throwing the vase next to the make-shift wall, making it shatter and the pot releasing the water and plant within, the Healer Witch hearing the noise running in before seeing Aerol leaning against the wall pounding his hand against the wall crying out desperately as he relentlessly attacked the wall causing his hands to bleed scraping against the rock wall as he tried to calm down but failed horribly, wanting some way to make all this pain go away but being unable to understand how to control those feelings anymore due to the damage that had been done to his poor brain...

The Healer Witch took Aerol to the bed tying him down magically, then tending to his cuts, looking at the wall sighing before walking out to go get someone to help her clean it up.

Aerol hugged himself as much as he could sobbing openly on the bed, causing the pillow case to become soaked in his tears as he stared up at the ceiling shaking violently wanting someone....anyone to rescue him...before the darkness claimed him once again...forcing him to slip deeper...and deeper into the darkness of his own mind to where not even his physical body could hear the screams of his lonliness.

(( Alright guys...time to tell you what is going on. First off sorry for disappearing for a couple of weeks... RL and all not so much fun. But now I have also decided that this problem with Aerol is now more serious. Aerol is dying...he feels no reason to live on unless someone can convince him otherwise. Through RP please. I am also deciding that if Aerol fails to recover and does die...I will leave the server. It is nothing personal to anyone but it's just...this kinda made me realize...no one really cares to bother with an in depth RP. Yeah the occasional brief RP, but nothing very long term from what I've seen. If I am proven differently then great and I will stay. However, if not...The next Two RL months will be my last days here in HP. It's not a threat, or whatever or a call for RP...it's just plain old fact that I am a bit tired of not really getting to fully enjoy a rousing session of just casual Role-playing... That is that...So ...Here we go. Lol))

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:10 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Song of the Post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qottaGuYDgE&feature=related

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qottaGuYDgE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qottaGuYDgE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

((Alright I decided to be fair to some people I can't seem to catch on the server due to my schedule or theirs. XD So if your wanting to visit Aerol but can't because I ain't on feel free to post here about entering on in. I'll even reply to it. Forum takes priority over server events so if it is posted first before I place another post it happened first. I'll just take it upon myself to make sure to read this daily. XD))

Aerol sighed laying on the bed with his legs over the lower portion letting his legs rock back and forth. Looking up at the ceiling he began to ponder what he was going to do... He suddenly heard a knock on the door. To his amazement it was Eric, he had thought Draven had asked the Security guards to prevent him from coming to visit him but...they had let him in...Regardless Aerol gulped silently as he sat up to face Eric.

Aerol began to speak asking Eric why he was there, especially after what had been said from the last time he had visited. Aerol was a little shocked when Eric stated he was worried about him and wondered how he was doing, Aerol spoke slowly and softly trying to figure out what he wanted to know this time.

Aerol then started to mention how he has been feeling lately since Eric's last visit. Eric began to clarify more and more of how Aerol chose to love him...Aerol however took this offensively, because to him, why would he choose to love a straight man? Why would he choose to live a life of pathetic longing? He began to get angry and then decided to play on it to prove Eric a point that it isn't choice, at all. He began to question if that was the case why didn't Eric choose to love him back? Eric stuttered at first before finally stating that he couldn't because he didn't feel attraction to him, that he wasn't in love with him the way Aerol was with him. Aerol nodded slowly as he watched Eric finally get why Aerol was the way he was...However, it got ugly from there. Eric got frustrated as Aerol had gotten him into a position he didn't want to be in, to either prove Aerol wrong, or prove him right. However, he chose neither, yelling at Aerol loudly calling him a few derogatory names, before storming out on him.

Aerol stood there blinking briefly...seeming a bit confused before he too began to get angry, particularally after he heard Eric call him selfish. Aerol felt righteous fury burn deep within him as he ran out the door yelling at Eric, getting into his face calling him out on -everything- he wanted to for so long, calling him -exactly- what he was, a weak, defenseless, mindless, tactless, cowardly little boy who had the emotional range of a rock. At that very moment Aerol felt himself slip into a very apathetic glare, just as stormed off to find some security guards, he walked down two flights of stairs until he found two of them that looked as if they were about to go on duty. He asked them to follow him and that he was a patient there. He ran up the stairs requesting for them to remove Eric from the building for disturbing patients on his level. Which he didn't know was true or not, but they listened regardless and went back to the Fourth Floor, grabbed Eric and escorted him out of the building, and Aerol had asked them later to make sure he is not allowed in to visit him.

Aerol eventually calmed down and went to his room, he felt the stinging of tears welling up in his eyes as he tried to push them away...before staring up at the ceiling once more, huffing softly as he tried to shrug it off...before ultimately just giving up...and then he heard a knock on the door, it was Emily...Eric's girlfriend. He felt angry that she would dare show her face there...but he sighed and looked at her.

She felt worried for him, wondering if he was okay. He however told her everything about Eric, and warning her about him, and how selfish -he- really is, and uncaring and unkind he really is after Aerol had discovered his 'true colors.'

After explaining -everything- he could, she left...he could tell she wasn't feeling good...but he no longer cared...he no longer cared for the feelings he once had...all they had did was cause him pain and heart-ache... He picked himself up, dusted himself off just as Will entered. He and Will had a long talk, and eventually convinced him to maybe not give up on his emotions just quite yet...to not fall victim of apathy...but regardless...Aerol knew he was going to die in there if he didn't get out soon...he knew that if he was kept there...things were not going to get much better just being observed for hours on end...nor were the sessions with the Healer Witches working very well...he decided it was time to request to be released...and be put under Madam Pomfrey's supervision...perhaps it could work with him being in a familiar place...at 'home' so to speak... to get back into his old habits...to study once again get his mind off of things... Or at least that's what he convinced himself of...

Aerol agreed with himself just as Will left after convincing him...that it was time to go home...and face the music whatever it may be...but if he had to see Eric...he would just ignore his existence from that point on...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:25 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

((Here we go. Lol Here's the song I found that fit this a bit more than the other one I was struggling with to post but...here we go.))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7vYBAThNeI

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c7vYBAThNeI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c7vYBAThNeI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aerol stood atop the Tower, thinking intently. He told himself it was over...and he agreed with himself. However, he had to try...one last time...somehow...some way to prove just how much he loves Eric. He took his wand out, and began to focus and chant softly and repeatedly, carefully directing as many as he could into position, and finally after -hours- and hours through the night he finally was finished....and took out a cloak wrapped it partially around himself, and wrote a letter out, he took out his whistle, calling forth Samantha, his new Owl and asked her to send a letter to Eric himself. She took the letter with a nod and send it to Eric. He gazed upon his work one last time smiling. Before walking off putting on the Cloak entirely, a little loose but still there as he made his way off to the side.

Fly to the Astronomy Tower.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

The Owl flew around circling the tower til she reached the Gryffindor common room. Handing Eric the letter. He immediately took flight, and headed up the Tower.

Aerol however wrapped himself neatly in his Invisibility Cloak and waited....He didn't have to wait long as Eric approached and saw the display. He flew down and landed...Aerol's heart raced in the anticipation of what would happen...the hope dwelled within Aerol that...maybe...-just- maybe this would prove to Eric how much he loved him...However...

"Emily?..." is all Aerol heard before stepping forward feeling his heart ache within his chest...How could he have -dared- think it was that floozy...-how- could he?...

"No Eric...she isn't here..." Is all he managed to say as he stepped forward taking off his slightly pointed at, turning around to face Eric, tears daring to fall from his eyes.

Eric turned around quickly, his grin quickly fading... "oh...it's just you."

Aerol winced in the darkness of the night looking off towards the moon as he heard the disappointment in his voice. "Apparently this doesn't tell you something?..."

Eric grew cocky and stared at Aerol. "Well...she is my girlfriend...despite your meddling."

Aerol looked up refusing to let Eric win... "I didn't Meddle."

Eric sighed at Aerol. "Whatever you say....just clear up this mess...it's embarrassing."

Aerol stated just before he left... "You don't understand apparently......probably never will."

Aerol felt like he had just been stabbed in the heart once more...he tried...and failed....he didn't care at that moment...the pain reminiscent of the event that occurred before returned to his mind...but he knew he could handle it this time...he knew that he was strong enough to stand up against Eric's cruelty...and that it was Eric's own fault...and his own loss that he would never truly get to know Aerol's love, or be truly happy...and as he watched Eric take off into the night sky on his broom. Aerol flicked his wand summoning his Broom. He sat on it as if it were a chair almost, and flew off cautiously (to not fall) and went into the Forbidden Forest...to his only last remaining sanctuary he ever knew...

Aerol walked up the stairs resting against the altar, as he then wiped his eyes shedding the tears that had dared to come to him when Eric had shown his true face once again...He took out a Quill and Inkwell, and some blank parchment and began to write carefully upon the stone-tablet.

Dear Eric,

It's...obvious to me now that I cannot show you my true feelings any longer. That what I want to give you...will never be enough...that I will never be enough to prove to you just how much I cared for you, but...no more Eric....no more...This just proved to me once and for all, but...instead of feeling sad for myself...I feel sorry for you...dear Eric... for now you will never get to know what my love would have felt...nor will you know what my friendship feels like...She...will never be able to love you as much as I did...and you someday I am sure...will realize that...but until then...you are no friend of mine...If you would just look beyond your own ego...and your own selfishness in this situation...you would've seen just how much pain I was in...and just how much I wanted to try to love you...and maybe feel that love in return...but you never gave me that chance...and as I stated...you will have to face that the rest of your life...for I refuse to let myself shed any more tears for you...no more lost deprivation of love...and if you don't understand that word...it means lacking of...

In essence my dear Eric...I...am done with you...utterly...done with you... I cannot...and will not allow myself to live like this anymore...I can only pray that Emily will escape any pain before you cause her the same you've given Jackie, Ariala, Tabitha, and myself...for that is all you are...no defender like your father or your brothers...you are no better than that of a Death Eater seeking whom he can...devour...whom he can claim... but as I pray for Emily...I pray for you as well...to awaken and look at yourself...to see just what it is you've become...and when that time comes...I will be waiting...to embrace you once again...but until you do...I....cannot...support this facade any longer... Farewell ...my dear Eric...I did once love you...and perhaps I can learn to do so again...but not until you learn to love those around you...instead of just yourself...

Sincerely,

Aerol Edward Rano

Aerol closed his eyes letting the last of the tears drop as he sealed it tightly with a kiss in hopes that it will reach Eric's cold heart... He called for his Owl Samantha once more...letting it fly off into the night to find the man he no longer could love...

Board index » Server » Roleplay