WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: L'amour de loin
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:48 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Florymonde had seen her a couple of times.

Her trim, athletic figure, and honey-blond hair seemed to fit a lovely picture that drew the young albino to her. She was very nervous to approach the blond beauty, though.

She was always going somewhere, always busy... And so was Flory to be honest. She just wanted to talk to her, once, though. Know her name, and make a friend, at least.

Flory wanted more than a friend, though. Her very best friend, and somebody for whom she still carried a torch had already found her true love. Which is remarkable, to be honest, considering their age.

One doesn't, usually, find their One True Love at fourteen.

Florymonde kept telling herself this, but she still held out hope.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:43 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Evie Cromwell.

Now she knew.

And knowing only made things more interesting. Meeting her only made Florymonde's heart wish to be her's all the more. Such a wonderful, open-hearted person, with a kind word and a happy smile to everyone she meets.

But the more Flory found out about her the more she began to felt that this wonderful girl was far out of her reach.

At least she sort of made a new friend... She can barely say two words to.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Two long talks later, the whole world changes.

One with Mary sends her hopes up.

One with Angel brings them crashing down.

She was too high above her, anyway.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:09 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Florymonde looked around the room that she had shared with Mary Maywell for so long. She was going to miss it.

She sighed, deeply, and sat down, writing out a letter that she knew was going to break Mary's heart.

"My dear Marie,

I am sorry to leave you like this, but I feel it is for the very best. Even in another room, we would still be close, and still have the very same temptations. In my secret heart of hearts I would want to, at least, become a third leg in a structure that stands quite well on its two.

It is for your sake, and my own that I have asked Professor Dumbledor for a transfer to Beauxbatons. We can still write to one another, via owl post, so we can still be friends. However, I believe this will give us the distance, needed, to help the intensity to grow less.

I love you, so very much. So I let you go, so you may fully give yourself to your Angel.

Your friend, forever,

Florymonde de Bellehache."

With this missive left upon Mary's pillow, Flory finished packing, and departed Hogwarts.

Last edited by Werekitty39501 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:54 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Dear Mary,

Well I've arrived. I'm still getting settled, but I miss Hogwarts - and you - already. Everything is so refined, here, while at Hogwarts, it was more rough-and-tumble.

I'll keep this short. If I don't, I'd go into a long ramble about how much I miss you.

Love Flory.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:37 pm 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

//Posting with permission from werekitty//

Flory dearest,

I hope you're settling in at Beauxbatons, that they treat you well, and that you'll make good friends. Over here, things are still "rough-and-tumble", for now. I've applied to Flitwick for a prefect badge; Nathaniel Rhomas and me both went to his office in brand new, freshly-pressed robes, and we were surely the image of the model student. If I get the position I swear the chaos here will be tempered with order.

I miss you a lot, Flo. I'm trying not to think too much about it right now, as I'm busy with other things. Don't be shy with me, though. If you need to keep your mind off this, keep it short, but if not, I think it's fair that I let you tell me whatever you need. I am ashamed to say it surprised me when you left. Of course, I'd thought about it, but it still came as a shock. I want you to know I understand why you left without a real goodbye; it was probably easier this way.

Please, take care of yourself. I care so much about you, and if something happened to you, I'd be devastated.

My love and undying friendship,
Mary Celeste

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:02 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

My dearest Marie,

You can't imagine how it's like for me. But when you confessed you found me physically attractive, I knew it would be safest if I just left as quickly as I could. There were times, when you were feeling so very depressed, I just wanted to kiss you to see if it would help bring you out of it.

I knew you wanted to be prefect. I do hope you get it. You are a very studious and law-abiding woman, and I am sure you will set a fine example... Or make lots of enemies. I am not sure.

Anyway, I enclosed some pictures I had taken of Beauxbatons. It's lovely, and very manicured... I do miss arithmancy with you, though. They seem to think that girls aren't supposed to learn it. Oh, and Angelique was on the Quidditch team here. Sent you a copy of her old school picture. Thought you'd appreciate it.

Farewell for now, my dearest Mary. I shall write again, soon.

Love always,
Florymonde Solange

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:50 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

Beloved Flory,

First off, thank you for your letter. Corresponding with you means a whole lot to me. And thank you for the enclosed pictures. I'll treasure them dearly.

I'm sure that in my grief over not having you around, you have it much worse, so I will not expand on my thoughts on your leaving; it would be egocentric, and I've been far too selfish with you already. I want to let you know, though, for your piece of mind, that I'm managing okay, as long as I keep busy. Things are pretty wild around here. I can't say much, but I fear dark times are coming. However, I'll be careful, and I'll stay safe. I promise.

As for the Prefect position, I was called into Professor Flitwick's office a week ago, and presented with the badge. I am very proud; so is Angelique. And my mother gave me quite the bonus to my allowance in her pride over having her only child become a Prefect at Hogwarts. However, I've already grown to learn that the badge is not just shiny. I was throughly warned of it, and I'm sure I'll manage, but the frequent night rounds are really messing up my sleep schedule. I barely sleep these days, keeping myself awake with coffee, and I regularly fall asleep during classes. I need to adjust, and find a way to deal with it. But I'm sure I will, in time.

Finally, I just want to state that as much as I would like to visit you, see you, give you a warm hug, I'm not sure it's a good idea. At least not yet. Maybe I can come visit on a later point in time. However, you were always the wise one of us, and I trust your judgement. Give me a few days of advance notice, and I will be more than happy to meet you, either at Hogwarts, or Beauxbatons. I would very much like to see you; not having you around makes me feel lonely at times.

I hope you're happy at Beauxbatons, and you know I wish only the best for you, my dearest friend.

With love,
Mary

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:37 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Dearest Marie,

Making friends is proving to be difficult. I'm glad not to have a language barrier, but a lot of the girls here can be rather insufferable.

Congratulations on attaining your goal, cheri! I am sure you are discovering all they left out of the job description. I am sure the other prefects will start to take up the slack... or they will chose better prefects. I am not sure what they will do. Anyway, be careful about the coffee. That can cause your heart to go a bit too fast, non?

I could use a break from all the formality, though, and a nice dose of my best friend in the whole world. It would be nice to be reassured that I have a friend, somewhere, who cares for me.

Perhaps this weekend, if you are not busy? I'll meet you at the Train Station, and we can go to the Three Broomsticks for dinner.

Love, always,
Flory.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:17 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

Dear Flory,

It saddens me to hear that you're struggling to settle in, but I'm confident that such a radiant, warm person such as yourself will make friends in the long run. I'll try to be careful with the coffee, but it's hard staying awake on the worst of days.

If you wish to meet, there's little else I'd rather want. I miss you dearly, and seeing you would surely lift my spirits in a rather exhausting point of my life. Just send me a short note with owl telling me where you'll arrive, and I'll be there waiting.

My love,
Mary

Board index » Server » Roleplay