WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Road to redemption
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:01 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

A short dark haired young man walked slowly down the streets of Hogsmead as if looking for something. Twice earlier in the week he tried the same to no avail. As he is about to give up hope for another day he sees what he's been searching for. His heart skips a beat seeing her familier french face coming down the street. He quickly leans against a building opening the latest Daily Prophet and pretending to read intently. He watches her walk by then away from him, being so close yet so far brings the tears into his eyes. As he lifts his hand to wipe his eyes he notices his skin bubbling up. "Crap" he exclaims frightfully. Qucikly he runs behind the building making sure none could see him. His form shifts and changes rapidly, the clothing rips a little as he grows taller. His dark hair replaced by long blonde hair and the face no longer a man at all. "You gotta stop being so stupid, that was too close." She scolds herself. With a loud pop she disapears, reappearing outside the Ministry of magic. Walking towards the entrance a tall lanky man approaches her. "There you are, I've been looking for you all day." He says with touch of anger. "Sorry got hung up, what is wrong?" He shakes his head in diaproval. "You are gonna get her killed you know." She gives him a dangerous looks and asks simply. "So do you think you'll need a Podiatrist or a Proctologist to remove my foot from your [censored]?" He laughs slightly. "Point taken Brinson, well now for buiseness. Seems someone has used the cruciatus on a group of muggles, needless to say we have to investigate." "So I would guess thier are people here covering it up before the Prophet gets wind?" She asks flatly. "Of course, we are heading to Ottery, meet you there. With a crack he vanishes. "Back to work it seems, maybe whoever attacked them will end my suffering." With a sigh and a loud crack she too soon vanishes.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:27 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

The blonde woman sat at her desk in the Ministry holding a quill and staring at blank paper. With a sigh she decides she better get this over with and starts to write.

Hello My Love,

I am not sure when you'll get this, it shall be jumping around the world by owl and muggle post. As added protection I'll remain abit vague. I miss you so much, A day does not pass that I do not regret my choice and my job, but it is a must with all the past sins I must atone for in my eyes. Work has been demanding of course aswell as dangerous. So many healers suck, I miss Pom Pom almost as much as you. I have a lovely new scar on my cheek I'm sure she could have spared me from.
Well anyways now for the dreaded part that makes me cry myself to sleep each night. I want you to know I love you and always will. I know I'll never love another, Hell I wont even go to Vegas and rent some loving for hourly installments. I just can't love or be with another knowing I had to drop contact and sacrifice happiness to keep my true love from harm. I can not and will not ask you to remain faithful and wait for me. I know how this is ripping my heart in pieces and hate the thought of you being sad.
If you find someone that makes you happy go for it, it is not fair for you to suffer from my choices. It is possible I may never make it back. Vengence and atonement are all that drive me forward now, I jump into my tasks now no matter the danger. I've already left my happiness and will to live behind so I find it fitting if I were to die fighting the darkess I once aided. Do not worry for me, just know I am still alive until my ring reunites with yours. I have worked a spell into it so that it shall find it's way to you upon my death. There is so much more I want to say, but I better cut it short or I'll write forever. I want you to have a long happy life. As the days pass I love you more and more, even though my self hate grows just as fast. I do ask one favor of you, if I do manage to come back even if your married I just want to hold you in my arms for a few moments one last time.

Love Always and Forever,
The Dumbest Woman Alive

Wiping her eyes she seals up the letter and slips it into her robes. Her Tall lanky Friend lays a hand on her shoulder making her jump slightly. "I'm gonna put a fricken bell on you Smith." He chuckles and pats her head. "I'm sure you would, Are you sure you feel up to this?" She nods slightly. "I am, I've set my affairs in order, besides if we survive this deep cover I know any around me will be safe from discovery in the future." "I'm glad you are confident, this ring of dark wizards may be nearly as bad as the Death Eaters were in thier days." Smith states nervously. "We'll be fine, your mind is finally more resistant than wet paper, We've been over this as best we can be." "But will that be enough Brinson?" She looks at him gravely shaking her head. "I don't think so, that is why it is our task, our dumb luck saved our asses plenty already." "Good point, anything else I should know before we set out?" She nods and gives him a wink. "Yea, your ugly and your mother dresses you funny." They both left the Office laughing, perhaps never to return.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

A blonde girl with a deep scare on her cheek stood in a dark room with several men all wear identicle dark robes. "So we have a good one here, I think you will prove an asset to the group." A man with dark hair and a chilling voice spoke. "I have no problem removing anything in my way." The blonde girl answered. The man gave a nod pushing another robe that they were wearing to her. She slid it on over her clothing. "One thing I wish to know, what about the ministry, wont they be all over us?" He laughed. "We don't over step many bounderies, we kill and torture yes, but we just aim to make our lives better we don't go as far as the others went years ago." She quirked a brow looking at him. "And that is enough?" "Well we do have two people inside the ministry Kelly." She almost smiled at his belief of her false name, but stopped herself quickly. "How many strong are we actually?" He shrugged looking her closely over, a little irritated he got nothing from her mind again. "Well since you've proved yourself loyal, we are only about ten. well twelve now with you and sammy." She nodded with a smile he easily thought was about the members, but in reality he may be able to try to scan minds, he didn't block his own thoughts very well and names stuck into her head. "So what now?" He laughs. "Now we take a few muggle prisoners and imperio them to use thier stupid little firearms to kill nonmagic families with magical abomination children." A touch of anger briefly passed her face quickly replaced by a fake convincing smile. "I'm pretty good at that spell as you may have noticed, want me to help?" He nods smiling. "I had hoped you would." He headed from the room first soon followed by her. Her face contorted in rage now that her face wasn't seen.

Several hours later they sat alone at a table drinking and talking of the future plans. Suddenly a man entered dragging another. "Sir we have a spy!, we were about to torture the prisoner and his mind slipped for a moment he is known as Johnny Smith not Sammy." They may not have joined at the same time, but that was not the fear that passed her mind. The leader of the group stood up quickly wand drawn. "Is this true Sammy?" He answered in a weak voice, of course not sir, He has hated me since day one." The leader stared down at him and laughed, your mind is very open when you have been beaten, your a liar." Quickly the horrid words came from his mouth and the green flash shot from his wand, Smith crumbled to the floor and never moved again. Masked by the laughter of the two men the woman said a few words as two green flashes erupted from her wand. Both the laughing men dropped to the ground and never could laugh again. She quickly ran to her only friend she had of late, her mind tried to tell her it was pointless, but the words and spells of every healing spell came from her and her wand. Staring down at him the tears started to flow. "I'm so sorry, it's my fault I didn't teach you to block your mind enough." Two men ran into the room and stared stunned at thier dead leader. That wasted time was thier down fall, quickly a spell shot at one of them as the woman shouted. "Imperio" The one not hit by a spell stood stupidly for a moment to long to save his life. "Kill him!" The blonde shouted. The man under her control quickly wraped his hands around his friends throat, he struggled to no avail, he died in moments though the man didn't let him go for a few moments after he stopped moving. The woman slid a knife from her boot and handed it to her new pet. The man took it immediately. "Plunge it into your throat." She told him coldly. Without a moment hesitation he complied and dropped to the floor his lifes blood pouring out. As soon as the light left his eyes th woman took the knife out wiping it on his clothes before sliding it back into her boot. "Four down, six to go." With anger flashing in her eyes she stalked thru the house.

Less than an hour passed when she came walking out the door carrying smiths body. "Dont worry my friend, only two left and they are exactly where we need to go." No thoughts of magic entered her head as she walked from the small town. On the road ahead a man walked towards her in shock. "What happened to you in there, I see sadly Smith is gone, but those watching you from afar said nine deaths happend" He said in a gravely voice. She looked at the head of the auror's with sadness in her eyes. "The problem is nearly delt with, Afew muggles are inside that need thier minds fixed, no one should have to remember what went on in there." She said coldly. "Nearly finished?" He asked curiously. She gave him a slight nod. "Lockly and Sienka from the ministry are members." He nodded gravely. "I'll take care of them, you need some rest, let me port Smith back" She nodded handing her friend over. "Anything else I need to know Mrs. Brinson?" She gives him a serious look and speaks slowly. "Yes actually, I quit." Shock clearly passed his face. "What do you mean? What will you do your so good at your Job!" She looks sadly at Smith. "I'm going back to my life, and dedicating my life to healing, maybe I'll try a job at Mungo's or see if Dumbledore want someone to soecifically teach healing skills." His face had a sad look. "Trin you can't do this." He said his voice cracking slightly. She stared at him anger in her eyes. "IT"S DONE, I WONT SEE MY FRIENDS DIE ANYMORE! NOW TAKE JOHNNY TO HIS FAMILY!" She screamed at him and started to walk away. He watched her walk till she was gone a look of shock and worry on his face then with a crack him and Smith vanished.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

She was nearly out of the Ministry when her former supierior caught up to her. "Are you sure there is nothing I can do to make you stay?' "There is nothing you could do." She replied shaking her head. "Are you no longer afraid for your other half?" He asked her curiously. "Of course I am, but you and i know both know it would be easy enough for any to learn and we'll never rid the world of all dark wizards, I never feared for her safety , she is her own little [censored] kicker, and never needed to be pretected" She laughs "But anyway It was my own fear of deing some horrid death She would witness and ruin her life and vice versa. And A fair bit of life was redeemded my self by most peoples expetations. but i still intend to Help as i can Some where, have you seen if mail was here yet? Well there is goood and bad news* She nods quicly, let out with bad" "Well it seems that both places are over staffed." "Really good news I hope?" She sighs. "Well I thought they made sure your memory was bieing taken before you joined?" "Of 0fcorse, when i had my thought they did it again right when i left issues?
?" "Yes my mermory is fine but that be said about you unless you don't tell me than now." Her calm manner thru him off for once. "Alright, then I shall jog your memory abit, lack of education wont look good on your resume." "They are gonna use the fact that i chose to start work early on the urgings of my Headmaster, and the covering it up by the ministry and there is nothing anywone is will do about it?" a touch of anger glew in her cheeks. "We could get you a job wherever you wanted quite easily with our contast and hush it up, I just wondered would you want to be taking a vacation or Take you last year of school, before i sent out some favors to be paid." The happiest look in months passed her face. "I think the schooling would be best, I can actually keep kids safe if need me and feel better about my job if i actuall earn it." "Admiralble,' I'm Sure MRS. Brinson, or Shall I call you Trin now? but i;m sure you wont care whatever seeing has we wont be speaking" he finishes walking away. It was a long walk how so she could think about things, would she really get her letter and supply list this year, or will she be bashing in the face of a joker later. But what of Angeliquie, she is bound to be dating someone else, waell at least no divorcepapers came to hey yet, though she knew what she would done with em if they had came hum that reminds me, i propablly will need to pick up toiletpaper before i get home.

Board index » Server » Roleplay