WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Potions and Drafts, Private Collection
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

((The following are pages from Jinx Sinclair's personal potions book/journal. They are not IC common knowledge by any means and are for ooc entertainment purposes only.))

Viridis Tergum Draft

In the muggle world, the Scarlet letter was a book about a woman who was forced to wear an emboldened scarlet "A" on her chest. It was seen as a punishment for deeds that she has done in her life. Interesting. Someone can be punished by altering their physical appearance for an extended period of time.

If it is a known fact that people take pride in their looks, and it is known that diminishing one's looks can be used then altering one's appearances can be used as a punishment. As my beloved has said, one will become green with envy after sampling this concoction. Oh how I do anticipate it.

Ingredients

Liquidus Funis Compound
Revenge is a dish best served cold. While it may be a simile I believe I shall take it mostly literal. And no, I do not mean freezing someone into a block of ice for eternity. However, that would be something of great interest to me. No, I refer to taking the fire and fight out of them. I refer to making them lose the one basic desire and urge that every man craves. Their libido.

As portrayed by the ancient Greeks and Romans in numerous theatrical performances, without simple sexual gratification one can become quite mad. One also may very well do things that he or she normally wouldn't. Why? Because biologically they crave it like a beast who wants so desperately to feed on their prey. However when they approach their prey they realize their teeth are dull and unable to tear through the flesh that they so desperately need for survival. It's beautiful.

All that is left once removing the fire from the dragon is a thing egg shell. An egg shell that takes little to break or little to mold. For the specific purposes of this potion, I do not want to break or mold my desired subject. I want to watch the shell crack. I want to watch the shell fade away until he is nothing more than what he really is. Nothing.

But that isn't the most interesting thing about this compound, oh no. The most interesting thing is the lack of evidence that it even existed. Because before it even takes effect, it's already gone.

Ingredients

Magnus Lacertosus Draft

It started with Quidditch. That is why I originally devised this. I was weak and small. My endurance was low and my physical vitality was lacking. I originally asked the resident "drug dealer" for some performance enhancing products. However he failed to deliver.

It didn't take much research. In fact this is a mixture of two very similar potions in two very different potions books. Both had similar effects. So what would happen with a mixture of the two and a few herbs to ease the faint sickness one would feel? The answer is quite elementary.

A transformation much like Dr. Jeckel's to Mr. Hyde's. The only difference? The lack of murderous intent and desire. Also I have succeeded where Dr. Jeckel has failed. This potion is quite permanent.

Ingredients

Aliena Poena
I watched them suffer. Their limps and groans. Blood dripping from their wounds. I was not bothered. Instead I was rather annoyed. Start and stop. Start and stop.

This only proved the theory by ancient military leaders that it is more beneficial to wound than kill. It took one to two people to support one of the injured. Our effectiveness for battle had diminished by at least one half to one third. If only they could stop their sniveling and crying long enough to get us away safely. Alas, inspiration.

Addendum: Testing has showed that this can even be applied as a topical cream should the mixture be thickened.

Ingredients

Board index » Server » Roleplay