WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: A Fond Fairwell
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

For the better part of the week, she spent most day packing up her belongings. ST' Mungo's may have pulled strings to get into the new job.
A Large burly man dresses in dark robe covering most of his features.
"So you are actually going to do this?" She gave him a grim nod, i belive I have to, life works out better more often than noy when you follow were the trail leads. "Every heard someone say that everthing happaness for a purpose" I always thought that was the stupidist thing any coud say. But now I think i have seen the light of faith in it, Care to hear a story as the movers demolish my thing?" "This may be the last story you ever tell me Trin.

A kindly old man sits in his garden idly picking out roots as a horrid storm erupt and rain pouring down fast. A man onto of a horse trots by. "Good sir there is a horrid storm coming this was, climb on my hourse and we'll get you to safety" The old man slowly walked up his pourch "It is alright I have worshipped my god all my life, he shall watch over and protect me"

A few hours later the man was seated on his balcony watching the water slowly rise up to the deck, Suddenly two men swam by. one shouted "sir come down from there we can help you swim to safety"
The old man simply smiled again"do not worry, with all my years of devotion I am quite sure god shall spare and save me"

A few more hours pass and the old man is seated on the very top of his chiminey as a small rowboat comes by. "Sir you really must get in to my boat, i doubt any other help could be comming" The old man shook his head "I am not afraid I have worshipped god my whol life and never broke a sin, he shall keep me safe.

Who knows how much time passed for in the heavens time is no important, but the man finally did get to see god and he was rather angry
"God, I have worshiped you my wholelife without questions, but no I have a question, WHY DIDN"T YOU SAVE ME?" God looked down upon him sadly "I just dont understand I sent a horse, Two swimmers and a boat what more did you want?

They both gave a chuckle to that story, they roamed the house togethermaking sure everything was gone. "So your moving alone?" "You sir will know that before me." she slid a thick envelope from beneath her robes and handed it to him. "There is a short letter in there, a set of keys and a modest amount of muggle and our currincie, maybe getting a job offer and a home in a place she loves so much is my escape route from fear that has bugged me for far to long. ifyou dont mind." "Right"" he walked quickly back to his car.

As she closed the door she simply stared at it for a time, her voice became a whisper "I know I cant expect this, I know I dont even deserve this, but please Angelique come back to me." She twirled her ring around her finger as streams of tears flood from her eyes.

Board index » Server » Roleplay