WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: A Christmas Choir
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:45 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

OOC: Due to the Holidays, a post will be made here about the Christmas Choir and their performance. Since everyone couldn't attend In Game, we are just going to assume they made it IC for the Choir.

IC:

*As Night began to smother the Day and everyone was making their way for Dinner in the Great Hall a Group of Individuals from every House stood at the end of the Hall facing everyone. Sammael stood alone infront of the Group and watched as everyone took their seat. He calmly raised his Hands and began to gather everyones attention.*

Sammael Olodim: "First off, I would love to say Good Evening and Merry Christmas to those who did not leave for the Holidays. As a special treat I have put together a fantastic Choir for your Entertainment on this joyous Day. We will be performing many Classical Christmas Carols for your enjoyment. So please, Eat, Listen, and be Merry and to everyone I wish you the best of years to come!"

*Sammael turned around facing everyone, Alot of recongizable Faces such as: Miriam, Mary Maywell, Jacklin, Domi, and many Others. There is a sizable group of about 25 Students. As he faces the Group he proceeds to take out his wand and uses it to conduct with. He taps it three times signaling them to all get ready. With the magic of Harmonomancy instruments can be heard along with special effects. The songs that are sung are: Jingle Bells, Silent Night, Jingle Bell Rock, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause, and Come All Ye Faithful.*

*As Dinner comes to a finish and the Choir sings the last few Songs, There is a display of Fireworks courtesy of the Weaslys. As everything subsides Sammael turns around and the entire Choir gives a Bow*

Sammael: "Christmas has come once again to Hogwarts. It is the time of Love and Peace. Forgetting silly disputes and coming together as one and having a spectacular time is what makes this Holiday so enjoyable. If we can learn to do this everyday, this School will turn us into what we are truly meant to be. We are the future Wizards and Witches, Do we want to be remembered for petty disagreements? No. So let this night be a reminder, a reminder on how a single turn of events can unite us together. I thank you all for listening and I wish you all the most love. Good Night everyone and have a Merry Christmas!"

OOC: Totaly wrote this while stuffing my face with a Turkey Sandwhich, Ooooh yeah.

Board index » Server » Roleplay