WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Dream Oracle of Alexis Muune
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*The book lays upon her nightstand, in her new prefect room.*

Page 1

It was rather usual tonight. I fell asleep and I was falling, falling from a great height as if everything else was falling around me. It doesn't quite make sense because this time it wasn't the usual everything else. I saw Flow, I saw my family heirloom, and I saw the cats that have plagued the castle. And then I hit the ground. I've only hit the ground once and I ended up meeting my father face to face.

It was nothing... nothing and it felt like hours. For a moment I felt trapped in nothingness. Then I saw a visage of a girl... someone I've been looking for, I think I understand how she may be feeling now.

Post subject: Re: The Dream Oracle of Alexis Muune
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:14 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Page 2

There he was. The evil man of my nightmares. I gripped my sword in my hand and almost upon the instant I twisted my wrist, flames eruptted from my sword. I ran at him taking a quick few lunges at him, then I felt a sharp pain in my back and heard the tearing of fabric and skin. I let out a violent scream and spun about, seeing a chain being held by a black haired girl. My eyes widdened as she whipped the chain, ripping the Kama out of my back. My bloody jacket rolled off my arms as I stuggled to stand back up.

I asked her why she was attacking me, parrying some of the kama blows, until she had gotten a foot from me and uphooked at me. I just barely had enough time to block the blow before I saw the other kama rip across my waist. My outfit sagged bloody and ripped. It was Amber, why was she doing this I did not know. My sword dropped from my hand as I fell to the ground, feeling to wear my belt used to be at my waist line. I looked down to see so much blood as my clothing sagged lower.

I brought the blood in front of my eyes and then it was like an explosion. I twisted my hand at her and dark unruly energy ripped from my wounds as I tore into the air. I felt claws grow out of me as I ripped into her body. All went black, and then a flash of light...I looked down out to myself to see my body... bloody and naked. And there was the dead man of my nightmare. Then I woke up.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:15 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Page 3

Those screams... those howlings... either they entered my dreams. Or I entered their nightmares. I felt like I relived the event by going to sleep, except it felt like I was out there but not. I do not know if this means I am closer to my dream or not. I tried to save people...I was someone trying to help, but everytime I tried I failed to really change the nightmare.

Pieces of my of my dream began to fall apart, I could see the werewolves and people dying... and then I woke up. Covered in sweat. I don't see the patterns yet, but I always seem to be fighting. That might be something.

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:18 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Page 4-6

*These pages have been blanked from the forums due to being well to steamy and bloody. If anyone -were- to get ahold of her dream diary they would be able to read it from me personally.*

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:24 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Page 7

I've started noticing patterns in my dreams. Blood, Death, Amber, and ocassionally Inferi. There have been other things, lately I've noticed my dreams coating into a strange reality of red mist. I have a feeling that is the void in my dreams. I can use these, I can focus them.

I dreamt about floating around the void talking to Amber for an hour, with her not able to respond. Serrif was there too. With all his cats. This dream while realitively unhelpful to realistic measures of finding patterns has given me something to look for in my dreams alot more then my usual nightmares.

Board index » Server » Roleplay