WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Re: ::OPEN:: - Mercenarial Pursuits (part zero)
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

After more sightings, people are beginning to question not only Keeferson's sanity but his loyalty. There have now been two sets of sightings with Keeferson conversing with young women who are currently attending or have graduated from the London Academy of Magic. All of these sightings have been photographed. (By whom, however, is still unknown.) He has also been spotted conversing with a few known duellists (also young women) from Durmstrang. This little tete-a-tete was inside of Diagon Alley at one of the bistros there.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:35 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

\\ ooc:

until further notice, all threads I was RPing through are now closed.
don't worry, everyone.
you'll no longer need be bothered by me.

- mozenwrathe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

((Forgive me if I am out of line or if I misunderstand something, and feel free to delete this post if that is the case, but...

My initial response to seeing your increased forum activity of over six posts in six threads was something akin to joy at being able to read through what I know would have been quality RP... not in the least because my character follows the Sly Seven very closely. I must say that I am disappointed to instead see the sudden foreclosure of seemingly all RP threads related to Keeferson--over what I can only presume to be a mis-communication or simple disagreement blown out of proportion.

I would have much rather read and enjoyed your forum RP. I can only hope that you change your mind about the "you'll never be bothered by me again" part.))

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

\\ OOC:

Thank you very much for the post, Alec. It is just that over the past few weeks I have not been feeling very... spirited. Not to mention I have out and out considered some of my work and works not as valuable on the whole to what I was aiming for originally as I thought them to be. There are quite a few things behind the curtains of copper chain mail that have led me to this decision as well. I may change my mind about things later on, but for now I believe it is best I simply stop everything cold.

Miscommunication? That would be one. Disagreement blown out of proportion? That would be another. And really, I just can't see what I've done that was any good. At least, not at time of my writing this response. I even had one of the threads locked mainly to prevent more chaos from my actions. Mainly because I am an idiot that can't read. *shrugs* But hey! Do not let my personal demons disrupt your gaming. Seriously, if anything I have done or written here has done something for your character, then I must have done something correct after all. You take care, Alec.

- mozenwrathe

Board index » Server » Roleplay