WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: DramaQueenx
 Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:57 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

*Posters are passed between students and put up on the walls throughout the castle, the following articles are writen in pink print*

Ok, so here's todays story... there's this girl, Emily, she's a pretty girl, not beautiful, but her face is workable and her body is totally toned, I mean seriously.. does this girl have nothing else to do but work out? Anyway, Emily was confused, as she usually was. She had what seemed like a simple choice, Domi... or Chase... I mean, from the outside, it's simple, does she want the skinny, good looking Domi who is clearly greedy with girls and wanting everything served on a plate without him having to earn it... Like seriously, stereotypical Pure Blood much? Then there's Chase, seriously -hot- body, own apartment, interns at the Ministry, the boys set for life. Then add into that his loyalty, protective of her (disarming and knocking a fifth year down cause she drew her wand next to his girlfriend? Kudos Chase!), which the girl badly needs, it's a no brainer, right? Apparently not guys, see, Emily got over Domi only recently, they had a thing, I wouldn't call it dating... it was more like... a purely physical... thing. Basically there is no description known to man to describe what those two were doing, well, thats not strictly true but I won't put it here for the sake of virgin ears. Emily went slightly loopy after it ended with Domi, she was drinking heavily and disapeared for days at a time, until she noticed Chase again that is. As with Domi, Emily has a history with Chase, an even more complicated history... I know, hows that possible, right? Anyway, she met Chase at the green door when she was like... fifteen, they hooked up THAT NIGHT! I mean come on... any self respecting girl waits at least a week Emily and the fact you were dating someone else at the time? What were you thinking?! Ok, so fair enough the guy you were dating was Eric Goodrich... so the actual act of the cheat, might have been forgiven... if you hadn't LIED about it to everybody afterwards! Do they even know the truth now?! ..Didn't think so. Anyway, back to the dilemna.. Chase and Emily broke up when he decided to go on an inpromptu holiday without telling her... But now they've hooked up again and Domi suddenly decides he wants to have another crack at her, huge kudos to the girl for knocking him back though, bet ya didn't think you had that sort of self control, huh Em? Good luck with this one, I get the feeling your gonna need it. Anyway, I'm out for now but next time I'll be covering the curious case of a certain Hufflepuff boy who has been seen being overly friendly with five different girls within days of each other!

DramaQueenx, keeping those who care up to speed on all the latest gossip at Hogwarts.

Oh and you might be wondering how exactly I get my information... keep wondering people, 'cause I'll never tell.

((OOCly- this is just an idea I had while I was bored and just got finished watching season 1 of Gossip Girl haha, I made up a char (that I dont currently play) that is around a lot of the time and overhears quite a bit of gossip, which she then puts into a newspaper type article and distributes, I'll only be writing about relationship gossip that would be quite commonly spread throughout the castle, if anyone has a problem with it though, send me a PM please. Thanks. p.s. If everyones alright with it, I will be writing on other people as well, I just did Emily because she's my char and I wanted to demonstrate.

Post subject: Re: DramaQueenx
 Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:15 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

*New posters are passed between students and put up on the walls throughout the castle, the following articles are writen in pink print*

Another day... another drama, here's the goss..! Ares Richard Keeferson... yes, it is confirmed that that is actually the imposing beast of Hufflepuff's real name! You heard it here first people! Anyway, todays tale involves his endless posse of girls, including none other than the Queen Bee herself, Miss Sierra Tillery. Ares has been spotting swooning a number of girls lately, Sierra being the one we're most interested in, but also including Marta Chesfer and Shacadia Shay! (Who as it happens has been recently linked to two other boys as well.) Anyway, the other day, in the gardens, Ares was sat with Sierra, whispering sweet nothings and frequently hugging her! Whats going on you ask? Well, DramaQueen has that information just for you! Sierra's ex Creed Wyldhart recently returned to school and she is trying her hardest to win him back, she has been spotting frequently leaving the castle to meet with him! It's revealed that the badboy knocked Sierra back, and Ares decided to take it upon himself to comfort the poor damsel. (I mean really Creed, knocking Sierra Tillery back?! Did somebody blind you, what were you thinking?!) Now moving on to Marta Chesfer, this young lady is currently dating none other than Dominic Trax, yes, Domi from the Emily/Chase drama. So what exactly was she doing hugging and flirting with Keeferson in the Entrance Hall the other day? This information is still being sought my lovelies, but worry not, when I find it, you will be the first to know! Finally, Shay... Shay herself is rumoured to be involved with two other boys at present, Veiyne and Randell, however she is desperately in love with Keeferson although he is constantly sending out mixed signals to her, get over it and move your behind on Shay! Shay is currently dating Veiyne, although I can reveal that he is shortly to break the poor girls heart, he was overheard a few days ago telling a certain Hufflepuff seventh year that he only asked her out through pity! I mean that is just shameful of you Veiyne, be ashamed! Anyhow, Keeferson whoever your interested in, you'd better act quick. All three of the girls have other admirers and other interests, I get the feeling your going to end up with one of your Slytherin groupies and the thought of that makes me cringe to be honest... That's it for today, stay tuned for more drama, gossip and pathetic men that will jump on anything that looks half decent in a skirt!

DramaQueenx, keeping those who care up to speed on all the latest gossip at Hogwarts.

Oh and you might be wondering how exactly I get my information... keep wondering people, 'cause I'll never tell.

Board index » Server » Roleplay