WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: =Slytherin Siren Seven=
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 am 
Forum Troll King

One step ahead of you, Alec. As soon as I read this I understood that I hadn't realized Jinx's posters were anonymous. I've fixed my post. Feel free to delete this post that's cluttering Ares' postings. Keep rocking on.

[Please let me know if you want these extra posts removed, Moz. Otherwise, they seem constructive and worth keeping to me. I can always move them to a separate thread, though, too. -JB]

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

::Percivus Wakefield calmly removes one of each remaining editions' posters, whichever he can find, from the walls, and carefully places them in a pouch at his side::

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:57 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

OOC:

I did not realize that the posters would have been anonymous. Though in reality it would have taken the Slytherin Siren Seven all of a week to figure out it would have to be coming from Sinclair. They are a network of sorts. It is the only way to explain how none of them have been caught yet. Then again, with all the OTHER craziness going on in the school, it would have made things difficult for students trying to track them down to focus. Next time, Jinx, please post that it WAS anonymous? Otherwise people would naturally assume Jinx Sinclair (character) would have affixed his name to it. I mean, it's not as if anyone would go after him, right? Well, at least that is the image that many would have of Jinx Sinclair by now in my reasoning.

===

IC:

More posters by the Ravenclaw Status Titans and the Slytherin Siren Seven have gone up recently. These posters are about various (NPC) students within Sixth and Seventh Years, four of which recently left the school to pursue other goals within the British Ministry of Magic. Their desires to join the Ministry are not the only things slagged, sliced, and sluiced through sewers in these posters however. Their grades, their behaviour throughout their scholastic history, and even their choices of clothing are measured, weighed, and found wanting. All of the students focused on happen to be members of the House of Gryffindor - as if there was a collective agreement from the Ravenclaw Status Titans and the Slytherin Siren Seven to disect and decimate the Legions of Red in print.

It is noted that shortly after these go up, a streak of unprecedented vandalism of posters runs rife through the school. A small group of students apparently has taken offense to any mention of the Slytherin Siren Seven and started ruining their hard work. The posters are left in their tattered remains with the skull and crossbones motif, with two wands overlaying the crossbones. There is no name associated with the new group, but students are muttering about a war about to blow up within Hogwarts that has been years in the making. A truly uncivil war, indeed...

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:31 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

(( Jinx did post that they were anonymous, at least it was posted clear when I went to look, it was just an error that continued to get RP'd ))

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:10 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

OOC:
mozenwrathe wrote:
OOC:

I did not realize that the posters would have been anonymous. Though in reality it would have taken the Slytherin Siren Seven all of a week to figure out it would have to be coming from Sinclair through metagaming.

Fixed it for you.

Quote:
They are a network of sorts. It is the only way to explain how none of them have been caught yet. Then again, with all the OTHER craziness going on in the school, it would have made things difficult for students trying to track them down to focus. Next time, Jinx, please post that it WAS anonymous? Otherwise people would naturally assume Jinx Sinclair (character) would have affixed his name to it.

It was. The burden is on you to read carefully. My post was never edited. You will notice there is no "this post was edited" at the bottom.

It was explicit from the time of posting. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3689

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:17 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Let's keep this civil please. It was a mistake that was caught and corrected.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

don't worry about.
as of now the DMs can work the Slytherin Siren Seven angle as well as the Ravenclaw Status Titans angle.
I'm done here.
those who were entertained, were.
those who were not entertained, were not.
I'll be saving my posts from this thread which I liked. from that, do as you wish with the roleplaying angle.

- mozenwrathe.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:16 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

This thread was locked at the request of mozenwrathe.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Server » Roleplay