WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: =Slytherin Siren Seven=
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:48 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Under all of the little "Sticky Notes" tacked onto the posters a smaller note has been placed.

" To those of you whom this may concern,
Do you really believe that the Slytherin Siren Seven, though I must congratulate them on the name, care about what you have to say? These are obviously made just to try to get you angry. And, on a second note, you're making idle threats. Seeing as you have no idea who they are. Or if they are even -in- Slytherin. If you were smart, which a few of you aren't, you may want to stop threatening Big Brother. Seeing as you don't even have the faintest idea who Big Brother is.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

With Love,
Swift As A Fox"

Πάνω απ 'όλα, φύλακας καρδιά σου, επειδή είναι η ανεξάντλητη πηγή της ζωής. Παροιμίες 4:23

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:31 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(OOC: now here is where it gets a little strange, boys and girls...)

Skies Alight: When The Rain Falls And Cast Fire In All Directions

A new poster goes up. This one is done in a completely different style. Considering that it's still a Slytherin Siren Seven poster, it seems almost cheerful. The font is visually playful, and even the colour scheme (though still Slytherin-esque) is positively buoyant. Somehow, the idea that the person was high on that spell that makes you unnaturally happy pervades every inch of this one. What is even stranger is the fact there is a signature at the bottom right hand corner of the poster.

When someone takes a better look at the signature, however, one realizes they have been played. The poster is signed "Camille Javal, Anastayja Taidje, and Kyhnja Birnbaum." The trio of witches passed away in 1656, during a massive battle within Scotland against a host of muggle-born wizards who had grown jealous of the power the trio had. The muggle-born wizards were caught and tried, but the case was thrown out because of "lack of evidence." This became the rallying cry for pureblooded wizards inside of Scotland for at least fifty years following.

"Well, it seems you are all ready for some more. We would like to thank Monsieur Reynard for standing up for true free speech within Hogwarts. For those who want our names, earn them and know your places. For the rest of you... suffer! It's good for you. Helps bring colour to your pasty cheeks and straighten your spines when you are too used to bowing and scraping to the wrong people.

"Today, we are going to have a little dissertation on the Ravenclaw roughneck who fashions himself a bastion of Order and an Emissary of Justice. That's right, we are taking Kristopher Marner out of the dunce's corner and sitting him in front of the class. Aren't we the kindest, sweetest little Slytherins you could ever dream of meeting? Of course we are. If we were any sweeter, your teeth would be rotting away while you were reading this. In fact, you may want to check anyway.

"Let's see what we all know about one Monsieur Marner. He has... blue hair. We don't know if it's natural or not. There's a pretty easy way to find out however. Strip him down, stake him to the side of the school, and burn it all off. Not that we need to burn Krissy-kins, mind you. Oh no, there's far too many girls in the school that like that brooding, overly serious type to allow for that. Still, get rid of all his hair down to the follicles and see what ends up growing back. It'd be fun!

"For a pureblooded wizard, he has a really twisted sense of loyalty. He should be at the feet of some Slytherin, awaiting commands as a good subordinate should. As he wasn't sorted into Slytherin, it merely proves that he is only good as a second-tier type sorceror. Perhaps used as marriage material? A link between two good families but with their not-so-great offspring. At least his children would have a brain in their heads...

"Back to the loyalty thing. If you are judged by the company you keep, then his friend would be given higher ranking by being around -him,- and Kristopher lowers himself by keeping such lowlifes around him. I could name them all out here right now, but that would be far too simplistic. What I can tell you now, precious readers, is that he has far too much BLUE around him, and not enough GREEN. And what is worse, he sniffs around the ankles of the Hufflepuff quartet: Seril Kane, Evie Cromwell, Sierra Tillery, and Creed Wyldheart. (Wyldheart's already on the hit list, oh faithful readers, don't worry about that.) I mean, can you push yourself much lower? Oh wait, you can... you can be Randell Coffey.

"Now then, are there any good qualities to Steelbeak Razorfeathers? Plenty of them - the exact same as any other Auror-wannabe: pecs, triceps, calves... In short, if he went around topless and greased, we might have less issue with him. But no, he hides that form of his under some of the ugliest shirts and jerseys known to mankind... or wizards on the whole. His father should be slapped with a saltwater sturgeon for letting his son dress like that. I, for one, refuse to believe his mother had anything to do with Kristopher's fashion sense. That must come from horribly mutated Y-chromosomes.

"For someone seen almost everywhere, there is not really much we know about Kristopher Marner. We know that he's -liked- girls at least once, but now... we are not so certain. Then again, given who he was dating at the time, the duration we don't find surprising. The fact it was longer than a few hours speaks volumes. Then again, perhaps he just got bored of the fact the girl was a big crybaby who only knows three things? (We would write them in, but that would get us censored.)

"In the end, Kristopher Marner is a huge hunk of fail. Grow a spine, get real friends, and by all things holy get yourself a real haircut. This shocking blue mass of mess on the top of your head? It's going to go, sometime. You might as well do it yourself, before someone has to do it for you. It's a crime against our eyes, and against fashion in general. Stop trying to kiss up to the professors as well, Marner. They know what you are trying, and it's not going to work. We'll make sure of it, even if they do not.

"Ta ta for now! Creed Wyldhart? We are coming for you soon! Better get out your best smile, because we are going to make you cry for your mommy... if you have someone that would claim responsibility for you."

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:22 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

A piece of parchment is stuck upon this latest missive.

"Fie upon you, cowards all. What manner of Slytherin cowers behind a moniker, instead of standing proud and facing their detractors and proving that they are indeed superior?

Slytherin Siren Seven is nothing but a blot upon the house of Slytherin, and is doing nothing but bringing shame upon it, for their chicanery.

Cease this useless prattle, and come out, you cowardly harridans. Unless, of course, you think you are no better than this Randell Coffey you so disparage.

I seriously doubt that you are even pure blooded, considering the vitriol that you so heartily toss upon every one. That screams, at least to me, that you are obviously compensating for something."

Post subject: =Slytherin Siren Seven= || a little interlude is in order...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(OOC: yes, this is actually going to be a NON-POSTER post. I figured this has advanced enough to actually warrant such. As it stands, I would like to thank all the players who have supported my efforts in this and everything else within the Roleplay section I have worked on. I would also like to thank the DMs for their continued support for my roleplay here - even when they figure I'm as insane as my characters. *grins a bit*)

Riveted Responses: When It Comes Time To Do More Than Dance

Incidents have started to happen around the school. Nothing much at first, but when you start adding up the different things, eyes have started to dart shiftily around. Paranoia amongst the muggle-born students has now become something people speak about in the halls in hushed tones. As well, many students in Hufflepuff have taken it upon themselves to start walking in groups of three or more. This wasn't rare before, but it has become slightly more commonplace. What is more interesting, is that the youngest students from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor have made more efforts to get to know each other. In a way, the efforts of the Slytherin Siren Seven have done nothing more than unite at least three of the four Houses of Hogwarts.

Still, some of the oldest students in Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherin, and even Hufflepuff have distanced themselves from each other, and in some cases from members of their own Houses. What is even more interesting, more than one student has been in contact with family members... or friends in other schools. One student (a Gryffindor, no less) received letters from Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, and the Academy of London. It was later noted all of his younger sisters attend the various schools - two in each. This was the first time anyone in Gryffindor heard him mention his sisters. (It also explained some of his misogynistic commentary in earlier years, if his sisters always took the glory in the house.)

Another strange thing was the lack of Peeves activity in the Slytherin regions of the dungeons. It was as if someone had managed to bribe Peeves with something very interesting in order to keep him away from there. What that could possibly be, nobody was willing to ask Peeves. And trying to get the Bloody Baron to twist Peeves' arm for anything was just madness. (Okay, Keeferson would have asked, but look at him!) So people were left to speculate about why Peeves had not done anything terrible recently (at least in the dungeons). More interesting was that the classroom that Keeferson had commandeered for his work had a few scorch marks on the door. Apparently, someone thought they could break into it. Given the much larger burn marks on the floor, Keeferson had given that some thought the last time he was in there. Though as there were no new patients in the Hospital Wing, there was none to question there either.

At the last, it seemed that the Slytherin Siren Seven were quite content to keep things to the printed page. There, they would not be found. There, they could not be touched. And there, they could remain queens in their own realm. Though according to many students, there was no possible way in a school with a contained environment such as Hogwarts it would remain that way forever...

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(OOC: Okay, now for the poster-based post. I have been very lucky to have a great group of players to work with for these. If I misspell the name or get a fact wrong, consider it part of the poster itself. After all, these Slytherin Siren Seven would know probably as much as I (the player) do, but in completely different areas. They would be your classmates, your roommates (in some cases), your competition for the affections of others. This is high school with high explosives. Sooner or later, something has to blow up...)

Festival Integral: Upon Silver Branches Does The Serpent Wind Upwards

A new poster has gone up already. This one in the halls leading to Arithmancy, Divination, and Muggle Studies. Why Muggle Studies, one would ask? Well, students ARE required to go to it in order to graduate (unless they have special permission). So the works of the Slytherin Siren Seven have found their way to new locations. One would almost suspect the work of House Elves in order to get these posters all over the place without people noticing. Others figure some First Year students are getting given glorious Galleons in order to do this. Regardless, the posters are here and the bile and vitriol is fresh.

This one seems a little plain, to be honest. The borders are a swirling beige mixed with lemon yellow and autumnal orange. The background for the entire thing is a murky gray, with a handprint motif of purest black and light charcoal. The text itself is puce - the most ugly shade of green known to humanity. Someone was working very hard at making this obnoxiously boring as compared to the other posters which have gone up. Maybe they were half asleep and didn't want to work at it? Could the Slytherin Siren Seven be hiring out to contractors? It is possible, given that some young ladies have been receiving larger than normal parcels from outside the school... but that is for another day to investigate.

"Okay, let's address another blood traitor today, shall we? Even though the little splindling thing is away from the school finding herself, I am sure you will all let Shacadia Shay know that her welcome within Slytherin has come to its logical end months ago. She should let the dream of graduating die and go find herself another school to plague. If nothing else, she has been an eyesore within Slytherin and has brought us all nothing but... pain.

"Yes, I will say pain because I can and it is true. Shacadia Shay? By all means she can come back to get her remaining things if she wants, but we don't need her to return to Slytherin. As we have said with Randell Coffey, the Sorting Hat failed us. For someone who was blessed with pure magical blood, she may as well let some random vampire suck her dry like a mosquito would a fat toad. It is wasted in her veins, and she proves this every single bloody stinking time she goes crying to her best friend the muggle-born piece of python poop Ares Richard Keeferson. There is no way that his shoulder doesn't have water damage from all the time she has spent a night wailing and weeping on his shoulder. (Arguably it's a very nice shoulder for a muggle-born.)

"Something else about Shacadia Shay: her phobia of lycanthropes is tiresome. I don't know where she got it from, and I don't care. Yes, this is personal for me, because as someone who has fought a werewolf off, I find such fears loathsome. Cowards in combat will get the royalty killed faster than any assassin. In fact, from experience I have found Shacadia Shay to be afraid of just about everything. I am certain that she was terrified of the Sorting Hat when she was first sorted. I didn't pay attention that evening, as I was certain she was going to be booted off to Hufflepuff like a good little piece of flotsam. Oh, how wrong I was...

"One of these days, something horrific is going to befall Shacadia Shay: reality. She has tried to date boy after boy after boy in this school. Thankfully she's a Slytherin and not a Slvt-erin. Yes, you all can tell what I mean to write here. If you don't like it, don't try to check on Cherise D’angelnuit's sleeping arrangements. She may not be with the same boy every night. Heck, she gets around more than Sierra Tillery and Emily-Jade Hodgkins - and that's saying something. Though with Shacadia's plainness, she's probably still a virgin. I did hear something about a Greek village needing a virgin sacrifice for a dragon somewhere recently though...

"Perhaps I am being a little harsh on Shacadia. I mean, for a pureblooded witch, she came from pretty poor stock. I mean, we've seen some of her relatives briefly in the school. Her cousin got sent off to some school inside of Germany from what we hear, and her twin sister's in some halfway house for little werewolf-wannabe types inside of Russia somewhere. Her nightmares are the wet dreams of horror fiction novelists. Even when she's awake, she's walking around either furious or frightened. She's a basket case in serious need of a lid. Given who she deals with, I am not all that surprised either.

"I could go on forever about Shacadia Shay, but my puke green paint is running out. I don't know how I ended up mixing up something as horrible as this, but it's fitting I use it up writing to you all about someone who has already been used up - by life. Shacadia Shay's barely worth the skin she's in. And for someone born a pureblood, I really wish there was a law against those like her. They sully the good name of pureblooded witches everywhere."

Mean-spirited? Yes, and far more personal an attack than any of the posters. It was as if the writer was getting something out there they felt everyone should see. And what that is... is a bitterness that has definitely poisoned more than their pen.

====================

(OOC: please note everyone this is ALL in-character and NOT based on my primary character. I personally love Shacadia Shay's roleplay for her character. Though if she doesn't give herself more sleep, she's grounded. *nods*)

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:53 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Creed grunts dismissively as a herd of First Years thank him and hurry off to Muggle Studies after being lead to the classroom. For protection or for mere lack of the information, Creed didn't care why they wanted his guidance, he'd heard of another Slythering Siren Seven poster had been tacked near the room and wanted a look.

After reading the last slew of the flaming posters and finding his name in a few of them, he began to find himself noticing the subtle effects they were having on the student body. The more defined groupings of younger years, the shorter tolerance and rising suspicion among the upperclassmen, even the Professors seemed to have a lilt of mystery about them. The 'Seven' were getting to people and he wanted to know why.

His gaze flashes over the newest poster and have only known of Shacadia, he didn't think much of it and only furrows his brows slightly. He then remembers the words from a recent post with a frown as they linger in his mind like a bad taste, "We are coming for you soon! Better get out your best smile, because we are going to make you cry for your mommy... if you have someone that would claim responsibility for you."

With that, he turns and resumes his convoy and begins leading a few underclassmen away from the Muggle Studdies room and towards their 'Commons.

Post subject: =Ravenclaw Status Titans=
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:57 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(ooc: And here, gentle readers and rough investigators, is where things finally take off to new heights.)

Touching Tempests: Please Welcome A New Challenger!

A new poster has gone up in various places. This one is a completely different style from all the other ones. Not only is the style new, but so is the crest. In fact, this apparently has nothing to do with the Slytherin Siren Seven at all. The entire motif is of a sky blue to royal blue shading, complete with expert grading. The font itself is bronze, and done in an elegant script that screams calligraphy specialist. The crest has the picture of three different birds all flying from the same branch: a raven, a peregrin falcon, and a cormorant.

The new posters are done up in a very simple fashion. There is nothing truly ornate or striking about them, aside from the obvious care that went into it. The title of the poster states whom is claiming responsibility for this new series: Ravenclaw Status Titans. Once again, just a title, and no names to attach to this latest clique with a voice. As if the Slytherin Siren Seven were not bad enough on their own...

"Greetings to all of you out there. As you may have guessed, we are not the Slytherin Siren Seven. We here within Ravenclaw have decided the scaled speakeasy Circes needed to get some company. And who better than the House known for superior intellect to give a second proper voice to those worthy within Hogwarts of calling themselves true witches and wizards. The rest of you may feel free to grovel at the base of the mountain of brilliance. In due time will we be more than willing and ready to present ourselves to the heaving, torrid masses. Until that time, however, you will need to know your place as the peons you are.

"Know that we are descended from most celebrated witches of our time and before. The soothsayers of the Gauls, the wise women of the Gaels, the glorious druids of the Celts... those and more besides are in our bloodlines. Know those who prize being able trace their blood through paper and ink should remember documents can be forged. Know those who believe anyone can rise to power that only a true leader may wield it. Have there been many kings, but it is always the viziers and the senators who were the ones who held the reins. Question as much as you wish, but the answers have always been there for those willing to see them.

"There has been much discussion recently about whom is suitable to wear the wreath of magical royalty. In the end, it is not who holds the symbol, but who truly embodies it. You all now fight amongst yourselves to learn who the Slytherin Siren Seven are, and you have gotten nowhere. Instead, you would be better looking within to find out where you are lacking, and improving yourselves to the point they would no longer need to comment about you.

"When you reach a certain plateau in your personal evolution, there is nothing beneath you to be reached. You may only go higher. Those struck down by the Slytherin Siren Seven were deserving of ridicule and worse besides. There will be more, of that we can assure you. If it is not by the Slytherin Siren Seven, then it will be us. And why? Because in order to have any hopes of improving yourselves beyond the crawling creatures in the cambion's cradle, you should know exactly how far you need to go. Do not consider it unnecessary cruelty, because if it was not needed, we would not bother to tell you.

"And as for the still departed Drama Queen X? We know whom your sources are. We would advise you curtail any investigations into whom we are. After all, the last thing you would need are pictures to turn up with you, Creed Wyldhart, and Brennan Brask in a - how do you say - compromising position or five? One does not need reality, when one controls the world they live in. They can always make their own. Remember that well, before striving to seek us out in any form."

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(ooc: and then again, we could have our normal tirades against innocent and not-so-innocent members of Hogwarts return. I think that's what we'll do for now. posts about two certain players I believe may wait until tomorrow. I'll have time then to do them both justice. and yes, sooner or later there will be characters spawning directly from this thread into other Roleplay threads.)

Scintillating Sorrows: On Sunny Days Will Rain Still Fall Somewhere Close

And just when people thought there would be day free from a new poster from the Slytherin Siren Seven, they arrived. This time it was not a poster at all, but a small document dropped onto the table at dinner time within the Great Hall. The documents were shaped like little stars, so the spun beautifully in the air before landing. Some landed in the Farmer's Vegetable Surprise soup being served, and managed to literally absorb ten times their own weight in liquid. Others fell into the hair of some of the students. A couple were snatched from the air by inquisitive young people, only for them to disintegrate like snowflakes. In the end, the only way to read them was to let them land where they may and pick them up.

The parchments were all the same length, exactly eighteen and seven-tenths of an inch. Along with that, the widths were all the standard nine and two-fifths of an inch. Please note, this was -after- you managed to carefully unfold them. As they were all stamped for exactly seven months and three weeks to the day BEFORE they were released, this said something: the Slytherin Siren Seven had been planning this out long before their first "article" hit the walls of Hogwarts.

"Oh and for those who know nothing of the real inner workings of Hogwarts, we are the Slytherin Siren Seven! Within this document shall you all see the beginning of the end of all you hold dear. Your dreams, your desires, your drunken debauchery as you stagger into Divinations desperation dialing down doubled dipsy-doodads. We know who you are. We know what you've done. And we know who you are trying to get into the Y-fronts of... and why you'll never get it. Ever.

"This is just the first of many verbal assaults against the mundane miscreants, the minor-minded, and the malodorous masses. If you are offended by anything that we have said or resent it... that means you resemble it. Admit it, you cretinous centaur crud-piles knew you were inferior and worthless the moment you stepped within the halls of Hogwarts. And yet what do you do? Take up time with the professors which should be used improving wizards and witches who have an actual future in the wizarding world. The rest of you are just offal and omens waiting to be read.

"Why do you even think to call yourselves students when you can barely read Latin or Greek? Did your parents teach you nothing? Oh yes, of course they didn't. More than half of you didn't know anything about the wizarding world until someone foolishly told you that you had "magical talent" or "miraculously gifted." Stop fooling yourselves. They only told you that in order to make themselves look brilliant. Think of the money that Hogwarts makes for having so many students come through their doors. You think if they were not paid to take you in they would bother with you? Not a bloomin', soddin', ear-bleedin' chance. So why do they even keep you here? To give those true wizards and witches a good look at what it means to be anything else than what we were meant to be: the elite.

"Yes, we are those meant to rule and conquer. We are those who have climbed to the top of the mountain and start the avalanches that crush you and your friends. We are the few who dared to challenge the status quo, and we renamed it the status queen. We have been here since before you came to this school, and we will be here as we send your feckless, homeless selves packing right back to the gutters of Leeds and Aberdeen.

"Get out. Get out now before we have to break a nail and throw you out. If you don't, we warned you fools and nether-gnomes ahead of time. We will be coming for you, one at a time. You will be drawn, you will be measured, and you will be found wanting. I, for one, have the guillotine waiting. It was used against the rich and powerful before. Now it will be used BY the rich and powerful. Keep your necks washed..."

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:12 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Any and all variants of the posters would have at least one copy of them missing, which ends up on Professor Flitwicks desk, alongside a complaint and a request to have it dealt with. -Especially- the 'Ravenclaw' poster.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Other copies have been found on Professor Snape's and Professor McGonigall's desks, with notes.

The one on Professor Snape's reads:

"Perhaps these ladies would prefer the hallowed halls of the London Academy of Magic to this muggle-born ridden place they obviously so despise."

The one on Professor McGonigall's desk reads:

"These students are formitting discord, and distrust among the rest of the houses, and among the students themselves. It has been suggested to Professor Snape that they would prefer to be at the London Academy, instead of here, but if they remain, and continue to post their tripe, Steps may be Taken to insure they are swept back under the rock from under which they crawled."

Post subject: =Ravenclaw Status Titans=
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:03 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(OOC: posting this at work.)

Communist Commodity: Where Freedom Bought Is Freedom Stolen

And like clockwork, another poster goes up from the Ravenclaw Status Titans. This poster shows up primarily around areas known best to Hufflepuff and Gryffindor students. Not that other students do not go to these places, but they are known hangouts for members of those two specific Houses. These posters are once more in elegant script and quality background. The border is made to look like polished sequoia with leaves of daffodils scattered across it. The content itself, however, is by no means stoic or flowery. In fact, one could say it resembles a cactus...

"It seems that already our posters are turning heads and spawning conversation. This is good, as many of you out there need to learn how to speak the Queen's English all over again. Most here are from the United Kingdom, and the rest from the myriad countries which scatter the globe. The multicultural atmosphere that some seek to generate by their actions is commendable, but ultimately one must remember that everything here is decided by the British Ministry of Magic.

"We mention the Ministry today, in honour of our current chosen topic: one Mister Serin Tyln. This young man is a tragedy walking, and should be placed somewhere he can recover fully from his setbacks before returning to Hogwarts. At least, that is our educated decision based on the cold, hard facts. One could easily state he needs to be around people his own age to remember what it means to be alive and well. However, if that is the case, why would he still choose to isolate himself more often than not?

"Secondly, a young man of his obviously fragile mindstate should not associate with some of the people he has. For someone who is striving to regain sanity, common conversations with some of Hogwarts most notable ne'er-do-wells is highly inadvisable. We are certain that dealings with Jacklin Halenner, Emily Jade Hodgkins, and the chief forked-tongue verbal vagabond Veiyne Beaux Vaughn XI cannot be good for anyone's soul for extended periods of time. Especially Veiyne... but we will get to him another time. He should remain in the company of those who use logic and reason at all times in order to get his head back on straight. It would be a terrible loss to Hufflepuff if they were to lose him a second time.

"Something else we have notice about Serin Tyln over the years: those whom are close to him have something bad happen to them. Of course, there is no accounting for some things, but having at least two people close to you perish in any fashion is a traumatizing thing to have to live through. I would not wish to suffer in his place for any amount of Galleons, but one has to wonder if it was purely random acts of Providence, or is there a darker fate which swirls around him and engulfs those unfortunate enough to wish to aid him? If one believed in reincarnation, the karmic possibilities of what he did before would be endless.

"His current relationship with that Gryffindor girl he knows seems to be the one thing in his life that has not gone astray. We do wish him well with that. Due to recent events within the school and outside our scholastic commune, have many been forced to witness what happens to those who cannot handle rejection well. It would be simply awesome to watch him blossom into a proper gentleman. Well, it would be more entertaining than the flight of a bumblebee if naught else. Nothing in comparison to a carefully crafted incantation of one's own, but that goes without saying. After all, it is not as if we could expect him to become a truly great wizard with his history with the Ministry... and with other students.

"In the end, there is not truly much to say about Serin Tyln aside from we do wish him well. For someone with as much potential as he does, he will need as much good fortune as his threadbare pockets can purchase. We refuse to hold out hope for him, much as it would be useless to hold out rope to a man dying in the desert. What good would it do for us to believe more than what he has shown is capable for him?"

Post subject: and now a word from our promoter...
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

OOC: //

Okay, at this point and time I would like to cover off a few things.

First and foremost, I would like to thank all those participating in this thread. It makes me feel good knowing I've done something entertaining and engaging for people to pay attention to. I originally started this as a accompanying piece to the DramaQueenX thread created by PrincessOfTheLights, and now it has taken on quite the life of its own. It's been rather interesting to try to come up with something a little different for each character or situation mentioned within the thread itself.

Secondly, people are more than allowed to "lampoon" their own characters. Heck, I never thought I would end up doing most of these posts myself. After a few people saw what I was working on and granted me permission to post up their characters, I did mention others could join in with their own. Any and all characters mentioned as the main subjects I have been sure to ask permission for ahead of time. No characters will be a topic within the thread without that.

I have been asked if people can actually "become a member." The answer is yes. I am working on developing a few NPCs who will show up primarily on the forums themselves. For those who want to make a live character who has decided to join the legions, just let me know ahead of time. I may in fact need to make a character (or two) who will interact with others in-game themselves. That, of course, is still up in the air. If there are enough people who want alternates of that nature, I more than likely will not have to.

Finally, as for the reporting of the notices and such: that's going to have to be handled by the DMs. As I have no control over the staff of Hogwarts, I have no idea what they are going to do. I surmise they (the staff members of Hogwarts and perhaps of other schools) may respond through here. As the Academy of London would not be the only school who might have interest in some of the people involved, I don't know who may actually show up here. The same thing goes of former students of Hogwarts with lives and careers who may hear of these notices and have something to say themselves...

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:40 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*Alexis appears to now be wandering the halls silently casting on every disallowed student poster, due to the Siren's most likely having no permission to post up anything. Alexis of course doesn't bother to ask either. Dozens of posters are exterminated every day. Still wandering around wearing her prefect badge proudly.*

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

While not casting on any student, Mary's taken to doing exactly the same. Having already reported it to Professors Snape and Flitwick, she tears down any poster she finds, reports any person posting them. With no mercy whatsoever.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:04 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(ooc: in response to those trying to find the people putting up the posters...)

Shambles Strengthening: Leaves Falling From The Skyward Flowers

Any prefects trying to hunt down students find themselves stabbing at shadows... in at least one case, literally. No students are ever discovered putting -up- the posters, but there are at least a few students from different Houses collecting them. Some of them are sending them off to relatives and friends as a laugh. Others have them because of the intricacy of the artwork involved in at least some of these posters. There's a rumour that one really creepy Gryffindor student is hoarding them because "it's as close to a girl as he's going to get."

Disturbing, really.

What is far more disturbing, though, are the parchment-sized documents which are found in just about every single bathroom during the course of the next few days. On there, a list of students already "bitten" by the Slytherin Siren Seven as well as a few more potential targets are written. Quite a few names are crossed off already, but what is just as interesting are the students whom are on the list who are not members of Hogwarts. If the proper amount of investigation is done, one can see those students are from Beauxbatons and Semiramis Lymabaum Advanced Conservatory of Sorcery in the United States. If this is correct, this recent rash of commentary is by far not only occuring inside of Hogwarts. Notably enough, not a single student from Durmstrang is mentioned.

As well, there are rumours that a few students who recently wound up in the Infirmary were either sympathizers to the Slytherin Siren Seven or those who spoke up about them. As all the students were either members of Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, either could be true. The incident that had them all sent to the Hospital Ward took place around the same time as Hufflepuff Common Room being stunk out the previous evening. None of the students are talking however, except to their closest friends and even that is in hushed tones. One of the students involved was in their First Year at Hogwarts, and apparently was just caught in the crossfire. That student, one Edgar Jerold Lankshyrne, is milking the attention for all its worth.

In the end, no students have been caught... yet.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Server » Roleplay