WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: ::OPEN:: "And The Crown Lay Upon A Heavy Brow"
 Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:55 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Keeferson found himself a seat in the empty classroom. It was a little out of the way, but it wasn't that big of a deal to find it. The door was left open, and his head remained on the desk. The room itself was on the third floor of Hogwarts, not that far from the Charms classroom. For once, Keeferson did not have any scrolls in front of him, any books open, his wand out, his ribs broken, or his chest bleeding.

Yes, something was definitely wrong with this picture.

(OOC: any characters whom are used to dealing with Keeferson on a regular basis are welcome to post.)

Post subject: Re: ::OPEN:: "And The Crown Lay Upon A Heavy Brow"
 Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:29 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Outside the room, the sounds of shuffling feet and many voices can be heard. Jack's good-natured laughter can be heard above that of the younger students as he ushers them into the Charms classroom right down the hall.

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Lifting his head up once, he could hear Jack's voice clearly above the rest of the students. Smiling fleetingly to himself, he put his head back down. Not wishing to interrupt what must be a mass tutoring session, Keeferson remained quiet. Every so often, he would look out the door as if waiting for someone. Still, he does not hold out much hope for such. Not as if none will look for him, but the weight in his heart is bringing down his spirits more than normal.

"I wonder what Jack is teaching the kids today. Hopefully nothing with fire..."

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:02 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Tyson's loud chatter with several girls could be heard as he walks by the empty classroom. He glances sideways and spots Keeferson. Waving off the girls he steps inside.

"Keeferson, are. . . are you alright?"

Knowing that the answer couldnt be good he doesnt get too close to him, hovering near the doorframe. The girls had tried to walk out of sight, but their giggling could be heard within a metre from the room.

Πάνω απ 'όλα, φύλακας καρδιά σου, επειδή είναι η ανεξάντλητη πηγή της ζωής. Παροιμίες 4:23

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:01 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Aridella Blaze wriggles through the group of giggling girls on her way to the courtyard. Her milky skin stands out against those around her, her jet black hair flowing down past her hips. Glancing into the classroom as she passes, she sees Tyson and Keeferson. With a small smile, she backtracks and looks around Ty. "Hello. Ty? Why are you hovering in the doorway, blocking people's exit, or in my case..entrance?"

Gabrielle Hansen - Gryffindor
Camilla Giovanni - Ravenclaw
Rose Scarlet Briars - Gryffindor

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:07 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

*Looking up, Keeferson smiles briefly at Aridella and Tyson. Waving them to come in, he points to numerous chairs scattered around. Keeferson hasn't damaged or destroyed anything. He just looks... mopey. And on a guy his size, that's just plain sad. He is wearing what looks like a Chinese suit from the 1940s. Not a bad look for him, really, especially with the Mandarin collar. Of course, it shows off the lovely bite marks from his unfortunate encounters with some vampire fledglings. The bites are taking a lot longer to heal than they should be, according to anyone who reads the manuals. (Even Lockhart would admit to that.)*

"Heya there, you two. Come on in if you want. Not biting anyone today. Not biting much of anything really. Sort of depressed, and not in that anvil over the head way. Just... not feeling up to much at all. Didn't even feel hungry."

*Tyson would know a little more than Aridella that Keeferson voluntarily missing a meal is like Professor Snape smiling at a non-Slytherin: something bad must have happened.*

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:44 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Tyson takes a seat next to Keeferson and places a warm hand on his back.

"Hey, are you alright? Really. . . " He glances at Aridella. "It's just us here, you can tell us what's going on."

Tyson pulls out his wand and points it at the door, which shuts and locks. The girls right outside the room sigh loudly and walk off. "See you later Tyson!" One shouts.

Looking back to Keeferson Tyson mutters so that Aridella cant hear "Is it Shay?"

Πάνω απ 'όλα, φύλακας καρδιά σου, επειδή είναι η ανεξάντλητη πηγή της ζωής. Παροιμίες 4:23

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:55 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Aridella frowns slightly, realizing she's missing out on some hidden message. She moves over to another chair and sits down, still far enough away so She doesn't evesdrop on their conversation if they don't want her to. She looks from Tyson back to Keef and gives him a look of concern. "I can leave...."

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:58 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

He turns to Aridella.

"What? Why would you leave?" He furrows his brow in a look of confusion.

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:19 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

"No, it is not Shacadia. It's not even girl trouble. Like I thought I would ever be the one to talk about girl trouble. That concept itself is comical if it wasn't also true. No... it has something to do with the work I've been doing."

**Looks at Aridella and Tyson again, then back at the desk.**

"It's like after five years, I still haven't gone anywhere. It's different than how you two have it. I mean, Aridella's really just started here and seems to be doing fine enough. And Tyson, you've known me my entire time here pretty much. I haven't exactly been an exemplary student or anything. Heck, I thought I would get kicked out of here a few dozen times by now. Then again, they do keep Jinx Sinclair as a prefect so..."

**Starts coughing for a few moments. He holds his chest as if something bruised him. More than likely, he has been coughing like that all day. It would not be surprising, given Keeferson's mercurial health.**

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:15 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

"Actually Keef, I've only been doing so well because I ask for help when I need it."
Aridella smiles as she pulls her chair up closer and places her hand on his back, rubbing it slightly.
"Are you ok? Do you need some water or something?" She looks at his chest, frowning slightly. "Are you hurting?"

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

"You know, water might be a good thing. Feeling a little-"

His speech dissolves into that all too familiar cough of his. For someone who should be in the prime of life, he seems to be in rather fragile condition often enough. Closing his eyes, he steadies himself against the table. Finally, he rests his head on the table, accepting the back rub from Aridella.

"Yeah, water is good. I wish I could just conjur some. Life would be a little easier with a bit more sorcery under my belt, maybe. And as for me hurting? My life without pain is like a day without air - just can't happen, kiddo."

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Soft rhythmic tapping sound increases as the crimson haired would-be prankster passes the room. From the corner of his eye he catches the unearthly white glow. After walking a few paces Veiyne stops, turning casually and returning to the 'empty' classroom. Veiyne leans against the doorpost smiling deviously to Aridella, "Hello my queen". Golden eyes flit toward Keef, quirking his brow he presses himself from the doorway and towards Keef. "You look properly ill, boy. What's the matter with you?". Decides he'd be better leaning on Ari so he goes to her side and presses his body against her side.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

"I don't know. It's not my blood... I think. It might be that I just need more sleep. I wouldn't be surprised. Spending all hours doing something and eventually something else breaks. I've been working so hard and running so fast, I believe my body might just be ready to fall apart. It would be a rather disturbing puzzle to put what is supposed to be a human being back together physically. All those little bones you tend to overlook. The tendons and the muscles..."

Keeferson falls into another fit of coughing. It seems that for someone who drinks so many potions, one of them might be dissolving him from the inside. Of course, over the past few years Tyson alone has seen Keeferson go through numerous trips to the Infirmary. Breathing easier again, he continues on.

"I just hurt. I feel like a hypochrondriac's dream come true: I'm sick and I don't know what the cause is. All I do is hurt. I can normally ignore it, but the moment I stand still for too long, it starts to catch up to me. And all I wanted to do was sleep..."

As he speaks, Keeferson's voice just seems to get more filled with rage and remorse, to the point where he mentions sleep the bitterness carves through the air.

"Is it so wrong I want to know what it's like to have a night's rest without nightmares? Without that hunger for something I shouldn't want? I take like two billion potions for just about everything. I swear, my blood could be used as a solvent by now. I just want one night's sleep. Just one!"

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Although Veiyne's lips deceive his concern as they crease insidiously into a malicious grin, he continues to say, "perhaps your simply over thinking ... Not everything is solved by magic, nor potions and alchemy as you would have it. Try perhaps to ... I don't know, detach yourself from the usage of potions." Taps his fingers on his chin at the thought.

"Perchance your body -is- reacting to your constant stream of potions, perhaps not. I know your longing for rest Keeferson, however mine is a different situation, and rather than dreams filled of nightmares, I simply in incapable of sleep ... To remedy the problem however can go beyond material means, my good man." Wraps his arms around Aridella, nuzzling her hair as he closes his eyes in thought. "But do fix it soon ... I don't want to find out how to create a flesh golem any time soon, but if I was, I would be honoured to craft one of your organics." Veiyne grin resurfaces as he watches Keeferson cautiously from the perch atop Ari's head.

Board index » Server » Roleplay