WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: *OPEN* "The Mind is an Onion"
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:06 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Caitlyn wanders by the gathered group. She's so intent on looking for something she doesn't realize the group is there until she nearly walks into Mai* "Oh. hi. everyone..!" She scootches back behind Mai and the others* "Sorry to interrupt".

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Zane turns to Caitlyn and nods with his normally present crooked smile before turning back to Feargus, intent once again on his reaction.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

...."Hey Cat!" Mai grins at her and lets go of Feargus to give her a hug. "And what brings you down to the lake?" Mai seems relieved by Caitlyn's appearance as the conversation had been taking a turn down a road she didn't want to go down. She frowns slightly as she puts her arm back around Feargus, the only words going through her mind are "What if....?"

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

*Glancing up immediately from the butterfly that Seril managed to coax onto his finger, he smiles excitedly and waves*

Hi Caitlyn!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:21 am 
Game Master
Game Master

*his attentive audience once again mostly just Zane, he slips his arm around Mai's shoulders again and nods to Caitlyn with a smile*

*he nods back to Zane* "I've considered the danger. I feel it is a risk I'm willing to take, as I'm not really willing to give up my progress. However, it would be nice to find someone who has a clue about all of this to give me some pointers

*he shrugs a bit*

"We shall see."

Shifty are the eyes of the gambler...

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

*Strolling with her usual carefree swagger, the tip of her deisgner sandle catches on a good sized rock, nearly toppling her over. Quickly regaining her balance with an embarrassed flush on her cheeks, she takes a speedy gander around the area. Spotting Seril easily enough, she beelines towards him and sits down down beside him in a lazy-summer-day flop.*

*Acknowledging the others with a lustrous smile before turning, pressing the palms of her hands against the grass and lounging back while admiring the delicate butterly perched on Seril's finger.*

"Looks like I've missed the beginnings of a party... Anyone brought rum?" *She addresses no one inparticular with a hopeful lilt, her gaze flickering between the dashingly shirtless Seril and the others. Pausing to give Zane a particularly adoring smile.*

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Zane pauses, obviously having been about to answer Feargus. He looks at Sierra and raises an eyebrow, his smile widening enough to show teeth.

"It is ever a party with you near, Miss Tillery. Whether there be rum or not, we are all simply intoxicated, hrm?"

He then turns back to Feargus and shrugs lightly.

"Perhaps there could be such...help. We can speak of such later." He look around casually. "This does not seem the proper location .. or time ... for such."

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

*Feargus chuckles, looking around at everyone*

"Not unless it involves a dip in the lake. Your name, sir? I don't believe we've met."

*he smiles and sticks his hand out*

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:09 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Zane raises an eyebrow and chuckles. He closes the book and tucks it away before shifting his wand to the other hand.

"I have been rude, then. I am Zane von Mecklenberg. And so," he takes Feargus' hand and shakes it, "now you know."

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:15 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

*shakes his hand firmly*

"I'm Feargus Macdale, well met. And Mairead Roarke *indicates Mai with a nod, giving her shoulders a squeeze* and Caitlyn Rosewood *nods to her*"

*he grins back at Zane*

"And now we're all friends here, I believe. *mock sigh* I suppose my experimenting is over for the day..."

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:27 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

*Walking quickly but not in haste, Jack smiles to himself as he glances down at the worn binding of the large, ancient book in his arms. He hugs the venerable tome to himself, cradling it gently.*

*Jack's steps slow as his bright gaze wanders over the perfectly pastoral panorama of peacefully promenading pupils. With a soft sigh which seems to seek simultaneously a venting of both contentment and mild regret, he savors the scene, knowing that with graduation looming imminently this will soon be a memory. Jack glances back over his shoulder to contemplate whence he came—one of his favorite, outdoor studying spots. There, near the edge of the lake, sat the large, flat rock gathering the sun's warmth on the small rise overlooking a particularly enchanting copse of young maples with a sentimental value all their own. His eyes lingering on one of the trees nearest the water, the corner of Jack's mouth wrinkles quickly into a small, private grin as he turns quickly back to the path before him.*

*Jack leans forward, back to his ventured progression, a return to within the imposing walls of his Hogwarts, his castle home for nearly seven years. But his eyes wander once again from his purpose and he spies a small group of his friends down at the edge of the water. He grins happily at the sight of Feargus and Zane shaking hands and then laughs softly at the sight of supremely shirtless Seril and staggeringly sweet Sierra soliciting the suspiciously serendipitous swallowtail. Jack's pace fades to a standstill as he watches them, still cradling his vessel of extraordinary extracurricular erudition.*

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:31 pm 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

*Seril smiles brightly to Sierra and crosses his ankles, rocking forward gently to sit on them without scaring the butterfly off. His ever cheerful gaze flits up to Feargus and Zane as he raises his eyebrow mischeviously*

"I could go for a dip in the lake. Kind of warm today, tha?"

*He turn to Sierra quickly with a wry grin, his straight hair swaying and covering most of his face in a sloppy sort of way.*

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:11 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Caitlyn hugged Mai back gently, then blinks as they talk about rum and swimming in the lake. "I um.. I .. probally should get back to studying then if that's happening. I'm a bit underage." She shuffles a bit, nodding to Sierra as she comes up to them, and then starts wandering back towards the castle*

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

*She looks to Caitlyn with a warm smile before chiming in.*
"There's no age limit on swimming, hun. And apparently no one brought any rum," *Her gaze flickers to the others with a hint of disapointment regarding the missing rum.* "So it's all good."

*Easily distracted, she rounds on Seril, mirroring his grin with an equally mischievous one of her own. Reaching over, she ruffles up his already disheveled hair.*

"I'm totally up for a quick swim. Race ya to the lake?"

*She hops up quickly, crouching on her heels while grinning at Seril, waiting to see if he takes her up on that race.*

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

....As Mai is introduced she gives a slight nod to Zane, her attention now to the others crowded around them. Having always loved having groups of friends surrounding her, she lets out a sigh, glancing over at Sierra and Seril talking about parties and whether or not there is rum....to Caitlyn turning back to the castle because she thinks she is too young...the swimming challenge...taking in everything as she leans in against Feargus more. Her thoughts dwell on what Feargus said....He'll still continue, no matter what....she begins to wonder what she can do to help him to lessen the consequences of his chosen passion and research. She looks almost entranced at the water, lost in her thoughts...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Server » Roleplay