WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Caitlyn's Journal
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:19 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hi journal. it's weird. I eat like three people would, right ? Yet my robes feel even bigger, everyday I feel they are more roomy. Don't know what's wrong, guess I need to go see Pomfrey about it. I'm hungry all the time too.

Also sleepy a lot too, I'm not sleeping really well when I do because of stress of fourth year and preparing for OWLS 5th year. Maybe this whole being really hungry and stuff is due to that. Other stuff going on too I guess, pretty normal. I sleep a lot now but it's not restful. You know when you wake up and you feel like you haven't gone to sleep at all? It's.. frustrating. I really hope I don't fall asleep in my classes.

I had a nightmare that all my friends grew up and moved away, never to talk to me again. They left me in the dark and I felt alone and distant from them all. It was like they had never met me to begin with. My letters I wrote to them returned unopened. It hurt.

Maybe it's stress of it all. Coursework has gotten much harder this year and things are pretty tough on people all around. Being a witch like this is pretty tough. Even with Matt and Rowan and the others around...

Image pasted in:

I look up into the sky, and wonder about the future.. what am I really? What is this world? All I really know is that I love Matt.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:36 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Matt and I spent dinner up on the Astronomy balcony. It was so lovely. We talked about our secrets and had a few conversations that made me just want to love him even more. When we were done Matt spent the evening with me and Mai roasting marshmallows in the common room. She's not doing too well and I wish I could really help her out. But I don't know how. Later that day Feargus showed Matt and I this really nifty secret room. Matt and I hung out there for most of the rest of the day.

Madame Pompfrey gave me some potions to take. They are helping, and they taste surprisingly sweet like butterscotch. I'm still eating a lot but then I always did. The potions calm me down which is good. I am sleeping better and not loosing any more weight so she really is the best.

I fell asleep in his arms once again. This could become a habit. I just love the feeling of his arms around me, his soft touch and fingers running through my hair. Like nothing else matters, I will be with my Matt forever. I really feel he's my true love.

The next section is a section of flourishes in various quill sizes and inks, with smilie hearts and suns dancing across the next section of her journal.

]Mrs. Caitlyn Pace

Mrs. Caitlyn Rosewood-Pace

Mrs. Pace

Following image is pasted in:

Safe in his arms, always and forever. That's what he promised. I believe him

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Potions class was scary. I hate Professor Snape. He's so mean and he hurt my feelings. My potion made me attack people too. I was very upset about that. Matt made his just fine but mine just was terrible. Drado helped me up to the Hospital Wing after class and I just sat there, feeling miserable. I then took a nap. When I woke up Matt was there, face covered in tears. He really does love me.

I was just so tired and feeling bad from class that after I recovered I just fell asleep in his arms again. I dreampt of us together with a couple of kids , lots of cats and flowers. Blooming flowers of all sizes and shapes. Professor Sprout would have been happy.

I don't want to go back down to Potions now to see Professor Snape just smirking at me once again. But I have to for class. I hope Matt will be with me.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I love him. He loves me. I asked him his thoughts on marriage and kids, our future looks so bright. Nothing else seems so important now. Mother will be mad at me for neglecting my schoolwork so much. I don't care though, but I should probally get to work on it soon. My dreams are filled with happy things, white dresses, flowers, sunshine... I am floating on cloud nine. I just wonder what Matt's gift is to me. I guess I'll find out today.

I love him.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:22 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Matt bought me a horse! Matt bought me a horse! I am so happy, and I feel so loved. Her name is Windspirit, she is so beautiful and so graceful! He must have spent a fortune! Just on me! I feel like a spoiled rotten princess.

Picture of Caitlyn, Matt, Windspirit and Starchaser (in background) pasted in:

Charms last night was really fun, we learned how to make sparks come out of our wands. I needed a little extra help but now I have the hang of it. I envy Matt that way. He just seems to do this effortlessly. He's so smart though, so that's probally part of it.

The underwater sea in Europa is pretty cool. I have a lot more homework I gotta do, but it seems pretty hard. Matt's good at all this stuff, it's more challenging for me. Does that make me a bad Witch?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

We started working on a little bit of the homework. When we tried to find the rune for Ancient Studies however, it was missing. So I just hung out with Matt before we did some Transfiguration homework. Had to make a scroll twice. Manticore Spikes are really sharp and pointy.

Matt promised next time we went to Paris that we go to the top of the Effiel tower. That will be really fun! Otherwise things are going well enough I suppose. Oh. I learned about Lord Smucker's domain. Lots of jellys in there. Fun to hide in though :)

Sleeping ok, gaining my lost weight back. Still it's stressful, but I'll hold on. I've got my Matt after all.

Image pasted in:

I am truly lost without him. He's the other half of my soul. The better half, I'm sure.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

We went to see a movie the other day at the Muggle cinema in London. It was pretty scary and I was glad Matt was there to protect me. We also had a party on the grounds. It was pretty fun. I danced with Matt and Micah and Rowan. Someone got mad though and we took it down, even though we had professor's permission. Oh well.

I got a few more ingredients for spells and homework stuff.

Random other notes:
Mobilarous charm is great for enchanting musical instruments
I learned that Candeo is only used for emergencies. Flitwick never mentioned that.

Otherwise, I'm sleeping ok. I always dream of Matt.

My heart belongs to him:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Matt got attacked by a giant rat again. He says he is okay. I really hope he is. I don't want him to turn into a mean werewolf or something like that. Speaking of which, there was a full moon last night. Also an eclipse. So we all went up the Astronomy Tower and had a class about it. Some other stuff happened too with some students. Aribell got in trouble. Somehow Snape was all in Shay's face. Not really sure what was going on with a group of people far away from me. But I did win 5 more points for Huffle! Seril gave me a thumbs up.

We went outside and it was nice. Jennifer and Jacob and I sang moon songs up at the moon while we looked. Then I was getting tired so I came back to the commons to sleep. Jacob promised me a free signed CD. I hope he gave it to Matt. I'm a little sorry I missed the party but sleep always comes first! Beauty rest!

Micah decorated Matt's room really nicely. There is even a painting of Matt and I. I hope that he can do another one for me. He's a good artist.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I was hanging out with Matt and Zane and Micah when some guy all in red started to call me bad names. I got really upset and my eyes started changing colors. Matt came over after he had heard what the guy said and the next thing I know, the guy's on the ground, with a huge bruise on his face from Matt punching him. It was a good punch. That red smurf guy deserved it. I'm not like that at all! No! Not me! I really wanted to burn him to a crisp. Micah stopped me though. Instead I just burned a holly bush instead.

Roland was threatening another 1st year or something, I'm not quite sure what was going on, but Matt was being all white knight again and trying to help out.

We went to the giants afterwards, that was fun. They are huge (of course, they are giants) and really hurt when they hit you. Giants don't really play fair. When we got back , the red smurf guy had a companion and when I went upstairs to check something in the library, and came back to the EH,Matt was all angry again. The same dude dissed me again! Moody showed up and said "take it to the duel hall". But it didn't really help. Those people really don't have manners! Keef took Aribell and Eliot and me and Matt to dinner. I had mac and cheese, it was pretty good. But the tension was just bad. So i left. Matt found me later and we went back to the castle. I fell asleep pretty quickly after Keef told me my eye changing thing wasn't some weird freaky thing.

I dreampt I was flying with Matt over China. It would be cool to go there again. But I really hope those idiots get expelled. No manners at all, and insulting nearly every girl and guy in Hogwarts is just not nice at all!

I learned stoneskin charm which is pretty cool, and made AstroINK. It came out perfectly this time. I was pretty glad.

He keeps my nightmares away

Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:55 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

He came back. Corporeal Ketchup, as Matt calls him. He came back and harassed Matt and some other students. I tried my best to protect Matt. McG took care of him and he's now expelled. I'm glad for that.

Otherwise, I'm through with some people in terms of their own personal drama. I really hate Drama Queens. I met a lot of new students today, I gave them what help I could before sending them on their way.

Matt and Jacob were singing and playing along at some muggle songs. It sounded nice but I just wasn't in the mood so I went to the kitchens and talked to some of the House Elves. I wanted to make brownies but they wouldn't let me, citing some health code.

Otherwise, things are shaping up, did a few more things for homework assigments but I'm taking my time. No need to rush things anymore. Besides, it's more time with Matt and some of my other friends.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

People come and people go, they leave such marks upon your soul. It was raining yesterday. The delicious full out rainstorm that leaves you soaked to the bone if you don't have a protective spell to keep you warm. A storm that can change moods, making everything different.

All the professors came to lunch the other day. The food was wonderful and then it started raining inside the Great Hall. Okay, so the ceiling is enchanted, but it was quite amazing. Then the lightning started and it got too scary and I wanted to help out Styx with some of his homework so I left.

Matt then said that Rowan and Domi invited us out to their tent so somehow he knew where it was and we saw them together. I had thought some other things, but I guess they are together now. I wonder what happened between him and Klo? I thought he had confessed his love then and there. Matt thinks Aribell screwed things up a bit. I'm not the first person to ask in regards to relationships. So Rowan and Domi were there in the tent under the blankets close together and they just looked cute. We stayed there a little before turning back to the castle since I was getting tired.

Aribell was doing triple detention cleaning the floors and Mai was helping out. Keef seemed normal today. Wonder if the rain helps him out too.

This morning got up early and tended some of my flowers in the garden. The rainstorm pelted some of them pretty hard, a few lost their precious flowers. A morning drizzle drenched me once again but I didn't mind. This feeling is so calm; early morning sunshine and a dream of the New Day. I even beat Professor Sprout to the Greenhouses this morning.

Working with flowers eases my mind.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

We had a small party in the garden. It was quite fun. A bunch of people came and we danced. I heard a rumour that Mai was with Jacob. Well, I hope they get along just fine and he doesn't hurt her like Gus did. That would be bad. So many people hooking up with each other and then months later just breaking up. Not so good. Matt and I aren't like that at all. Nope, nadda.

Slowly progressing through schoolwork. Matt says were are halfway done. Maybe.

Other notes, penciled in:

Alstroemeria : aspiring
Amaryllis: dramatic
Anemone: fragile
Apple Blossom: promise
Aster: contentment
Azalea: abundance
Baby's Breath: festivity
Bachelor Button: anticipation
Begonia: deep thoughts
Black-Eyed Susan: encouragement
Camellia : graciousness
Carnation:
pink : gratitude
red : flashy
striped : refusal
white : remembrance
yellow: cheerful
Chrysanthemum :
bronze: excitement
white: truth
red : sharing
yellow : secret admirer
Cosmos : peaceful
Crocus : foresight
Daffodil : chivalry
Delphinium : boldness
Daisy: innocence
Freesia : spirited
Forget-Me-Not: remember me forever
Gardenia : joy
Geranium : comfort
Ginger : proud
Gladiolus : strength of character
Heather : solitude
Hibiscus : delicate beauty
Holly: domestic happiness
Hyacinth : sincerity
Hydrangea : perseverance
Iris : inspiration
Ivy: fidelity
Jasmine : grace and elegance
Larkspur : beautiful spirit
Lavender : distrust
Lilac : first love

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

So long ago, it seems, I made Matt a ring out of grasses and some things I found. I made both of us a ring, a Promise ring for the future. Now the years have passed but still we are together. I love him. Someday we might get married.

Image is pasted in:

Kind of what our rings look like: (Waterproofed with Impervious hehe)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I'm helping out Professor Sprout in the gardens. It helps so much to lift my spirits. It's almost as good as hanging out with Matt. We renewed our promises to each other. I will never part from him willingly. Our souls are one.

Rowan's been acting distant but I hope she's happy. She said she found her family and I hope she finds the answers she needs to find. I just wish she'd be more open like she used to be. Sometimes I wonder if it's just because Matt and I are too cute. I also don't know what's going on with Selina, but that's life I guess.

There is a music club poster in the common room. I'll probally go. Matt's going to go for sure, and I'm sure Mai is going to try and bring Jacob when the meeting happens. It will be good to be surrounded in the loving arms of music.

I found a secret garden in Diagon. A few people know how to get there but it's a nice little hide away outside of school that I can go to if I need to.

I think Styx has a crush on me and I feel bad for it, but I'm in love with Matt. It must be hard for him to see that. I hope he finds his own version of our happiness for himself. He deserves it.

That's all I can think of for now. *little hearts float around the page*

Oh yea, Matt and I had breakfast at the Astronomy Tower. It was quite lovely! I want to do it again, except it was a little cold.

Image pasted in:

Kind of like this

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I'm on vacation now. I just finished up fourth year. Man that was pretty hard! I can't believe that another year has gone by. Lots of stuff has happened. Personal stuff with a lot of people, Rowan made Prefect and all that good stuff.

Though right after I graduated to fifth year, Matt was in the dueling chamber. Some Slytherin punk used really Dark Magic on him. I was so scared, fortunately Nik and Domi knew what to do and I levitated him to the Hospital Ward. He looked so different; he surely wasn't himself. I sat by him and watched him, but thankfully the duel chamber lessened the effects and Madame Pomfrey is just amazing. I owe so much to her. I'm glad he's okay now. I got so upset at that punk when he decided to show up in the hospital ward. I almost cast magic on him. I get protective of my Matt sometimes. I know he's probally the same way about me. Yea, I'm pretty sure.

So yea, I'm in something secret. But it's kind of cool, we have our own uniforms and stuff. They are interesting. We meet in a secret place, maybe I'll invite Mai to join us. :) I think big alpha guy thinks it's ok.

Oh, I learned a couple new spells too. One that makes ice come down from the ceiling and hit you, and also a big ball of fire! I like the fire! Though Matt has a way to defend himself from all that. But I figure, I am the boom! He's the defense. So he can defend me while I'm blasting baddies into pieces. I also have a new one that turns me all purple and glowy like a ghost. That one is pretty fun, too.

Going to try to get Matt to take me to the Effiel Tower. I think it's going to be a little while before I get my books and stuff for 5th year. I looked at the list of things I need. Gold stuff? This will be expensive. Guess I need to write mom and let her know I need some more money for school stuff. I hope there's enough in our school fund. I might have to borrow some money from Matt.

Image pasted in:

Our love is forever!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Server » Roleplay