WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Caitlyn's Journal
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:33 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

((OOC: People may post here, but have to get my permission first through PM or whatever. Thanks. Also unless you were there for these incidents, you shouldn't have this knowledge, thanks. )

Caitlyn sits down in the common room of Hufflepuff and takes out a blue spiral bound journal. The cover is inlayed with flowers and looks as if she made it herself. As she opens the first page, the scent of lavender fills the air. She sighed for a moment, breathing in scents of home, then took out her quill and began to write on the lightly scented pages:

I'm here at Hogwarts now, after such a crazy day of events. You see, I arrived at the time of the full moon. I got to the castle safely but within a few hours of my arrival it turned to night. I was very scared as the talk was going towards vampires and werewolves and the like, Oh I got into Hufflepuff. I'm happy about that though because I've met some nice people here. I even met our Prefect, Seril Kane. He helped me around a lot at first. He's really cool. Regardless back to the full moon thing, there were a couple people around the table after the Professors made their announcement about Curfew. One was named Keeferson and somehow it was just all very overwhelming and I woke up in the hospital wing. They said I fainted. Keeferson was pretty protective of me and I got back to the common room on time. The rest of the evening was kind of a blur, except for Peeves scaring me when he woke me up with a smelly bomb that made the whole house and myself stink! I was grateful when the night ended and made some good friends like Mai (She's Irish) and Keef and Miriam. They are also Huffies like me.

School is going well enough, classes are hard and I keep on getting lost in the castle. I was mostly wandering by myself for a time but that changed when I met Matthew. He's American but really nice, and he's a first year like me but a Ravenclaw. I like talking to him and also his other classmate Feargus who seems to really like Mai. Those two are older but both really nice. Matt and I like to explore together, though sometimes we run into trouble. One time was with the skewts who really took a bite out of Matt. That was pretty scary.I found a secret passageway but I don't know if I can find it again. I'm glad I finally have my potions done for this year, it's scary down there and dark. I like Matt, he's really cool and he makes a great pillow.

Oh, i find myself in the hospital wing a lot. I'm glad Madame Pomfrey is really nice. She always smiles when I come in and knows my name now. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing really, but I'm glad its there. Anyways, gotta study some more now. *smear of chocolate on the page* After I finish my chocolate of course.

She closed her journal and set it by her bed, going back to her studies.

Post subject: Re: Caitlyn's Journal
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

She finds a quiet moment to write , grinning as does.

Well, I made it through my first year of school here at Hogwarts. It's been fun, getting lost, finding secret passageways and going to classes. Snape is still pretty scary but with Matt around it makes life a lot easier and Potions less scary. He's become my bestest friend ever, helping me with homework and touring the castle with me. It's so good to have such a wonderful person to help me.

We found the third floor pool, and found some other secret entrances, and got tricked a few times by mean tapestries . But otherwise things have been going pretty smoothly. I almost forgot a potion to complete, but I got it done just in time. Now my second year begins and I think it will be even more fun.

Otherwise Mai and I are pretty close, she helped a lot with things for us to get us through the first year. She's a great person too.

But I really wouldn't have gotten so far without Matthew, and Hogwarts pancakes are the best!

She closed the journal and went down to the great hall for more pancakes

Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:28 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Caitlyn sits once again in her room, smiling as she writes.

Another day, when i got back from Hogwarts I just had to see Matt again. He's grown taller and more handsome and I missed him a lot. He wrote me lots of poems over the summer and I loved getting his letters. So when Aribell asked me to kiss him for her birthday present I turned bright red in front of everyone. Later when we had time to ourselves he sang and played guitar for me and I knew then that I really really liked him.

So he's my boyfriend now and I'm pretty happy, though everyone around me is saying: "about time" and Keeferson warned him if he was bad that he'd break Matt's legs. I can't really imagine being with anyone else.

Oh, I'm not reading too many of these Lockhart books, i read one of them and it was interesting reading, but not really school-wise important. I'm having trouble with my wand but hopefully Keef and or Matt can help me out with them...

The entry ends there.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:52 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The ink is faded, as if it's been written a little while ago:

I was attacked in Diagon Alley with Matthew and Keeferson. I couldn't get the person's form, just a flash and then whoosh! I was petrified. Thanks to Keeferson's fast acting I was fixed but I was so torn afterwards. In bright daylight, someone attacked me. I wonder if it was related to those terrible posters..

*There is one attached then in the journal, one of the ones where she is wearing Slytherin robes and carrying an older sly's books*

Matt almost left me though, afterwards in the gardens. He said he felt like he had failed me. But it's not his fault, I'm just too weak still, too young. I burst into tears when I saw him turn away. I'm glad he's back, our promise will endure forever I hope. It's the one thing I hold onto lately.

I am writing from the hospital wing. I'm glad that I always carry this around. My fever is still lingering even with Pomfrey's help. Keeferson told me that I was grounded , but I did enjoy sleeping outside. The fever gave me strange dreams, maybe I'll write more about them later. I heard Matt's voice singing to me, and the soup that Keef made was really good with all the vegetables and things in them. I know I will recover but for right now I'm just laying low.

Oh, I learned a secret today. Cinnamon.
*it ends there, leaving those not knowing the reference who might read it confused*

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Image pasted into her journal:

Me and Matt forever.

He stood by me all during I was sick, he swore he'd be my shield. When he laughs I am happy, though I must admit I haven't been doing any of my second year schoolwork. I've never felt this way towards anyone before.. and he sings to me:

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph; I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

CHORUS:
cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
-Seether

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The following image ispasted into her journal:

As he is my Romeo, I am his Juliet.

Is written in elaborate handwriting, as if she is practicing using a new quill.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The next entry is written in blue ink for some reason:

Matt and I are closer than ever now, even through thick and thin. We went on a double date with Aribell and Sam. I'm glad they are back together. Aribell is nice to me again. I discovered Room 11 and Mai and Matt and me (and later Aribell) all went swimming. It's a good place to think about stuff too. It's peaceful. Later Mai, Micah, Rowan , Matt and I went to find some beetles. We were all like Wizard of Oz characters. I was the cowardly lion. Then we went to Lockhart's class which was going well until Seril and Sierra couldn't breath.. The spell backfired! It was really scary and I felt weak.. I woke up in the hospital wing again. Matt looked worried. But I'm ok now.. It was just so frightening.

Oh I learned a new spell too, actually a lot. But I like the Orchideous spell. I can make flowers at any time now. Very useful! What's with my hair though? It's turning even redder as I speak.. Interesting..

Image pasted in:
And he promised he'd never let me go.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:50 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Second year is done. It's finally done. The summer sun is beating hard upon me now as I write this. It's so cold, Matt's not here to smile at me or hand me some random spell component. It seems so quiet. I didn't want second year to end but of course all things must end.

I sit here in my flowers just daydreaming of him, wishing him close again. My mom tells me that I'm often just lost in thought. She says she was that way too before her and dad split up. I can't wait though, to see him for his birthday and talk to him everyday via owl and letters.

How I am without him

It's silly isn't it? How I feel so lost without him, the sun feeling not as warm without his smile? But it's only a little while. At the fireplace before I left to go home he cried. So I cried. Oh my Romeo!

But now we can go to Hogsmede and have even more adventures. This will all be fun.. with my Matt.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:58 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

This entry only has one image in it:

My Knight in Shimmery Armor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:10 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I am here for my third year at Hogwarts. Yay! I get to see Matt again. I was at Diagon Alley and was buying my school supplies when I saw him with Micah. It was a grand homecoming. We then were allowed to go to Hogsmede so both Matt and I went, which was wonderful. They have some beautiful trees there. I found a secret passageway too, Matt said I had good eyesight to find it in the basement of a candy shop.

We were having a good day when Roland suddenly appeared next to me and started to pull me away from Matt. He's going a little crazy I think. He pulled me and I tried fighting back, but he is really much stronger than he appears. Thankfully Mai and Matt were there and Matt pushed him away. We ran, but he followed. Then, he started saying things like he should have been the one to have me and Matt was unworthy. I just felt shocked and stunned inside. His hurt radiated out to me and hit me like a Relasho. In classroom eleven there was a big build up, but Feargus came and saved the day. I could feel Matt restraining to fight because he knows that I can't stand it. Too many memories of Mom and Dad..

I was still in too much shock and I think Matt carried me into his common room and I just sat there like a stone. Mai and Feargus came up soon after and we chatted for awhile. I felt better but there was something I had to do. When we were in the library studying I told Matt how it really was. I did choose him after all. Over everyone else. Now things are stronger between all four of us, but especially Matt and myself.

Third year is going to be tough, but at least I have good friends at my side. Moody taught a DADA class that was crazy, everyone just throwing hexes at each other in the second part. My butt is a little sore from falling so many times with Jelly Legs and Expelieramus hexes just flying. It was a long day and I woke up in my common room. i dreampt that Roland came and attacked me again, however. This time i couldn't get away. He dragged me into his darkness, removing his mask. It was scary... I don't know if I screamed or not however. I felt like screaming but no sound came out in my dream.

A glittery picture is posted after her entry:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hogwarts is at war. Well, I guess that's what Mai said when I walked in. I was in the Entrance hall earlier and overhead Kyli , Kris and Keeferson talking about something Seventh Chamber ? Sanctum? Something university like, something related to Redwake. Anyways, that was after we had a class trying to find stinging neetles or something. That was just ridiculuous. It was so hard to find them and Keef had to save my butt. But in the end we all came out.. though we angered the centaurs and I hope Hagrid calmed them down.

Back to the other thing. Sam and some other people are in some sort of secret thing? With Erebos? Who is Erebos? I don't know, I only know half of everything. Matt is equally confused, though he said with a dire warning: "Do not go outside, and stay by me always." I guess this is pretty serious stuff. I'm a bit scared. Mostly confused though. I hope it works out soon.

Met someone new, I think she can't see. Her name is Lily and she is pretty. i almost got kicked out of the RC house again. People just don't know fun at all.

But I know me and Matt will carry on, no matter what, cause we are good like that. We are cool.

He's my guardian angel, my Matt

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I've been so tired lately. Maybe I haven't gotten enough sleep. I sure eat enough. (Someone compared me to like a food monster or something.) But I'm just sleepy. The other day Roland summoned his spider and made him go in the pool at the RC house. That was pretty scary, I don't like spiders very much. (Who does? Oh wait, most likely Roland and other sneaky Slitherins do.) I just hung out with Matt.

He wrote me another song and it made me smile. He's pretty good at that, writing songs and showing me his sparkling new guitar. I want to hear him play more, he's pretty good at it. I know, I know we are cool.

Image pasted in:

All my good dreams... are of him..

But still I feel like I'm not sleeping enough. or when I do sleep I'm just haunted by nightmares. I can't remember them all when I wake up, so I guess that's a good thing. But even so, I guess I should try to get more rest. If you haven't gotten your rest. You don't have anything, right?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

A lot has happened recently. Jessie got scared by Sam. It's kind of sad but I don't know all the details, she seems a little different. Matt seems to think so. Roland has been becoming more daring and hurt Lily, a new cousin of Aribells. He also hurt Mylinda and I think he's just going crazy.

Oh yea. .he also stole all of the girls underwear here in Huffie. I was so mad I just couldn't handle it. So Sprout took care of it and I'm glad. I hope Slytherin loses House points because of it. It's just not cool.

There was a pirate thing too, but somehow I missed the memo .I felt pretty left out for awhile but some people helped out and I have an outfit now which is nice.

Mai and Feargus are no longer a couple. I'm pretty sad about this because I really looked up to them. I hope they can find happiness in other people then, and don't use this as a reason to go all emo. I haven't seen Mai in awhile and I hope she's ok. She was my first friend and I can only imagine how she feels.. If I broke up with Matt.. it would just be .. unthinkable pain. I should find her and give her some chocolate frogs.

Matt says my patronus really suits me. It look awhile to get it to work but I think it's pretty cute. Third year is pretty hard and I have a lot of homework still to do, despite what Matt may think. Lately we haven't been able to hang out together during curfew because depending on the common room we get kicked out. Blah. Stupid people..

Everything else just seems to be ok, I met the Head Girl and she seems pretty nice and I met her friend Tom. They have nifty patronuses. I know she will take care of the Roland problem if Snape hasn't already chewed him out. Sometimes I wonder if he just enjoys causing trouble.

Keef on the other hand seems to be more and more distant. I fear he may be going to the dark side. He's still a loving enough figure but he just seems more angry lately, more cynical and hurt. I wish I could help him but I don't know how.

Oh and of course you are sick of it, but I love my Matt. He's just my hero and my shimmering knight on a white horse.

My Matt is strong and handsome, did I mention really smart too? :)

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Third year is done. Wow that went really really fast. Matt has been a wonderful classmate, and has helped me get all the things that I need for the classes. It makes me feel special and warm inside.

The day we graduated Rowan and D made a BBQ and so I went down to hang out with them. It was great, yummy food and good company. Some other upper years came out and made the place look really cool, with floating candles and stuff but it felt kind of strange. I don't know why they were there.

I have learned how to conjur things! It was pretty neat, I can make cushions and trashcans and easels and tea parties! This will be wonderful when I'm older for sure, and make cleanup really easy! Oh yea, and a bedroll. So I can really sleep under the stars without having to use a real sleeping bag! Makes packing a lot easier. More room for food.

Speaking of Food, Don and I are going to have an eating challenge! Yea, so he might have eaten more than me last night at the BBQ But I had just eaten a few hours before. You should try me at breakfast, cause I will totally beat him!

As for friends, Jessica seems pretty distant right now and she's gone from Hogwarts, says the rumours. I'm really sad for that cause I liked her a lot. She taught me how to ride her horse and I miss her. Mai seems distant and always runs away whenever I show up. I hope she's really okay.. Keef is acting strange as well but that's kind of normal for him. He's always pretty unpredictable. Rowan seems happy as usual but I wonder if there is something between her and D. it would be cool if something happened. Aribell thinks that Sam is the second coming again, despite the facts to the contrary. Roland kind of broke when I sang a song by accident just to sing along with Mai's playing. I at first felt a sense of karma that he was in pain, after all he did to me, but now I'm starting to get a little worried. I still won't be his friend though even though he asked.

People keep on telling me fourth year is pretty hard. I'm not looking forward to it then, but me and Matt and Rowan can work through it I'm sure and get all A's. At least I hope so. I'm learning some new wand spells as well, so I'm slowly becoming a good Witch. At least I hope so.

I have more dreams about Matt and I together, flying around the world. We should go out for vacation one of these days. Matt promised we'd go to China. That would be really neat. Durmstrang seems a little too cold but maybe we'll go there too. I'd go anywhere in the world with him. When I tell him my dreams he always says he will try to make them come true. I am so much in love with him, there is no doubt in my mind.

Ah, it finally decided to start raining. It's been so humid and yucky out, I'm glad for the English rain. I think I might go out and jump in the puddles. Keef will probally yell at me but I just love the puddles. The splashing, the laughter. I guess I'll never completely grow out of my love for getting soaking wet. I guess that's why I like swimming too!

Image pasted in:
I love my pillow

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

This post is song lyrics, scribbled in:

""I'll Walk Beside You Through the World Today"
by Edward Lockton & Alan Murray

"I'll walk beside you through the world today"
While dreams and songs and flowers bless your way
I'll look into your eyes and hold your hand
I'll walk beside you through the golden land

I'll walk beside you through the world tonight
Beneath the starry skies ablaze with light
Within your soul love's tender words I'll hide
I'll walk beside you through the eventide

I'll walk beside you through the passing years
Through days of cloud and sunshine, joys and tears
And when the great call comes, the sunset gleams
I'll walk beside you to the land of dreams"

Last edited by Zimarra on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Board index » Server » Roleplay