WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Caitlyn's Journal
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Rowan did a reading for Matt and I. Mine was mostly positive, but Matt's was kind of negative. He was in a funk for some time before I convinced him it was only cards. Nothing bad would happen, and I would never leave him. I'm not that much of a fool. I know he is mine and that our souls are meant to be together forever.

Tyson was teaching me Accio which should be fun. Can't wait to use that on Matt. Of course only for the good reasons. I tried learning Duro but it's a bit hard right now. I wish I knew more advanced conjur but I seem to miss all the classes to do so. I guess I should be content with my cushions and low grade chairs. Matt's once again excelling at something that I'm not so good at.

Matt's nemesis and him had another fight. This one seemed fairer from what I could tell, but to be fair I only saw part of it before I ran away. I hate fights. I really do. I don't think that's ever going to change.

I'm still on vacation but Matt seems reluctant to take me to Paris. What's up with that? I guess I could suggest some other place to go. Mai is going to get two tattoos, too. I'm proud of her but I wouldn't be able to go myself. I hate needles.

I had another dream where Matt and I were flying over China. It was so much fun, the best part was that I was riding double with him. I bet that was harder for him to balance but it was a ton of fun. The feel of the wind in my hair, the scent of him so close...

I got a whole bunch of scrolls from Diagon Alley to look at ring designs. I wonder if I can commission Mai to make a dress for me. Of course, Matt hasn't even asked yet, but I know he will. So is it a bad thing to daydream?

A little muggle music clipping is added:

(With the lyrics written in bright purple)
I lived my life in shadow
Never the sun on my face
It didn't seem so sad though
I figured that was my place
Now I'm bathed in light
Something just isn't right

I'm under your spell
How else could it be
Anyone would notice me?
It's magic, I can tell
How you set me free
Brought me out so easily

I saw a world enchanted
Spirits and charms in the air
I always took for granted
I was the only one there
But your power shone
Brighter than any I've known

I'm under your spell
Nothing I can do
You just took my soul with you
You worked your charm so well
Finally, I knew
Everything I dreamed was true

You made me believe

The moon to the tide
I can feel you inside

I'm under your spell
Surging like the sea
Pulled to you so helplessly
I break with every swell
Lost in ecstasy...

You make me com-plete
You make me com-plete
You make me com-plete
You make me -"Under Your Spell" - Joss Wheadon

Last edited by Zimarra on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Rumors abound that Rowan is to be married at some point. i'm glad for her, even though I think Jinx is still really creepy. Most people would probally agree with me there. Matt refuses to take me to Paris though, I wonder what's up with that.

Lance has been using dark magic again and we are going to report him soon I hope. I don't really have to be there though, so I might not be. Hopefully we can make a good case. He threatened West last night after he sneezed in a potions room and Lance's girlfriend dumped water all over him and cast Silencio on him. That's not really nice. It's annoying but not as serious as the dark magic thing. Evidently he did it twice, both to Matt and Weston. So yea, that's probally what will get him more in trouble.

I'm enjoying this nice vacation away from books and otherstuff. though I still have to cooperate with curfew while being on the school grounds.

Matt is still the handsome knight to me he has always been. I swear the Quidditich games are making him even sexier and stronger. I'm sure he will be a wonderful player. It seems to make him happy. To be fair, I feel that mostly everyone else is pretty boring. With him I feel just right, everyone else it just feels wierd. Especially with some people as they have grown up. But that's life I guess.

Music club was a big hit, probally because Jacob showed up. But maybe people will come to the second meeting, when ever it might be. I managed to sneak out before anyone asked me what I did. I usually only sing for Mai and Matt these days. No one else seems to appreciate it. The new music rooms in the conservatory are nice, however. I could go there and play piano for hours.

A little animated drawing is underneath:

would be cool to be in a band though

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:04 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Matt and I went to Egypt. Many times actually. The first time though he left me and when I woke up I was all alone. That was really scary and thankfully Zane saved me. The second time was more pleasant except I have a huge sunburn now since I didn't put any sunscreen on. No idea we were going since Marta just apperated us to the Nile River.

Matt and I wear matching pendants now. I love them, and him. Im just glad he likes his half. When it comes together, it spells out LOVE and glows. It also sends little rose scents through the room. But thats how I feel with him, like a rose always in bloom. Everything else seems faded when he's not around. I am so in love with him it just fills me up and blind to everything else.

The secret thing is done. I'm kind of sad to see it go but it had to. It was getting kind of annoying keeping it a secret anyways. I'm still on vacation too, I'm enjoying this nice loong break with just hanging out with friends. Though I'm worried about Mai. I hope she is ok.

I've been working out in the garden for awhile now, helping out Sprout. Oh, that reminds me. We went out during a full moon and Umbridge was there with a bunch of other students. She pissed off a centaur and it was dark and really scary. Thankfully Keef and Matt and Zane were there. I ran before I saw too much more of it. Wonder if people harvested plants like they were supposed to?

Oh yea. and of course I can't end this entry without saying it:
<3 <3 <3 I love Matthew Pace! :) <3 <3 <3

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Something weird happened between Lily and Weston. Now Lily has to go to a trial thing. I don't think shell be sent to Azzy, shes only fourteen. Or will she? I guess that depends on the matter of the crime. Weston was acting strange though afterwards. He's an odd one.

Volt, my cousin is such a freaking flirt. I guess he and Lily are together now. I don't mind that part really at all, but just his flirting is something else. Kind of puts our family name in bad taste. But I guess that's what he's going to do, he'll do it.

I made a new dress for Misty and it looks pretty good. Not skimpy at all and very pretty on her. Sometimes I wish I were in RC so I could wear blue. Instead I'm stuck with yellow. At least I don't look like a banana like Volt did.

There was a huge rainstorm today so i snuck out and danced in-between the drops again. I love doing that. It makes me feel so alive. It just was missing Matt. Then it would have been ten times funner. But that's ok.

Journal?
<3 <3 <3I love Matthew Pace <3 <3 <3

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Let's see. A lot has happened. Matt almost got turned into a plant due to Jinx, West got turned into the Hulk, and I got a stomach bug thingie that made me miss most of Music Club. Not that many people showed up this time. Turns out also there is a group of bad people around. I guess the best thing was the surprise party that people threw for me! I was totally not expecting that! Nope!

Otherwise I'm still on vacation, still haven't started my 5th year yet. You know what, I don't even mind either. I just like taking my time and enjoying my time here. I also don't really want to do my owls at the end of this year.

I love Matthew :) He's the best I could ever have! I love him forever!

Last edited by Zimarra on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:15 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

It's good to still be on vacation. Regardless a lot of things have happened like they always do. For one, Jason is now in St. Mungos. Again. He attacked Matt after stealing Matt's wand and then turned the firey blaze to himself. It was quite messy. I didn't like it at all. But Matt seems to be fine, got his wand back and it got all settled. Caiden took me out for a butterbeer afterwards because Matt was busy and it was just too scary. He's a nice guy, and he finally took off his hood so I could see his face. It's not that bad actually, I don't know why he goes around hooded. Guess it's the cool thing to do?

Matt got a new outfit. It looks pretty nice. I can't seem to find mine right now so I'm back in my robes. There's an odd comfort to them. Not very fashionable but they are comfortable. Matt's been hanging out with Kadaja a lot. I hear whispers that they have romantic feelings towards each other. I don't believe them, but I did feel slighted when he didn't even owl me when he was going out to Diagon with her. He said he wanted me to sleep, but the owl would have waited. I was actually awake too. But he says he loves me, and I don't think he's that kind of guy.

We are both growing older, we can be with who ever we want. But I still love him with all my heart, and want to marry him someday. I'm just glad he has friends he can hang out with. I wish I had more but it seems whenever they see Matt and me, they only see Matt. I love him though. 4 years with him, and I still want and need more. i can only hope he feels the same.

Last edited by Zimarra on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:59 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

If you love him, you'll let him go. Let him be free. Let him fly, and give him space to move.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:56 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I knew this would happen. Matt and I are no longer together. He said he wanted me to stop being hurt by the rumors and that he'd still be my bestest friend. But how? I don't know how. Something's changed in him. Something different and cold. I am left alone, my worst fear of all. I am still in shock myself at everything that has happened these past few days. Sometimes I wish it was just a nightmare or a bad dream. But I pinch myself and know it's real. It's faded. The fires were too hot and it couldn't last. My dreams are shattered and I sit in the wreckage. Alone. I will go on, and so will him. Freedom for him. That's what he wanted in the end anyways.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Pain. It blossoms through me like flowers do in the spring. There are cracks in my soul like never before. I am broken; I do not think glue will fasten it back together. it is true he was my world. Now I don't know anything anymore. Nothing seems the same, most likely because it's not. His questions, the ring on my hand. Haunting memories. Space will tell, time will heal. To grow once again one must cut off some leaves. In time i can see him as friend. For now, however, it is too hard.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:20 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I did something today. Kind of bad. I ran out of Lupin's class. I was hooded, and I dont think anyone knew it was me. But when I ran out I went straight to the girls room and cried. I have got to get over this, why am I so weak? I really didn't deserve him then, only wasting his time.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Song lyrics are posted in:

In my hands
A legacy of memories
I can hear you say my name
I can almost see your smile
Feel the warmth of your embrace
But there is nothing but silence now
Around the one I loved
Is this our farewell?

Sweet darling you worry too much, my child
See the sadness in your eyes
You are not alone in life
Although you might think that you are

Never thought
This day would come so soon
We had no time to say goodbye
How can the world just carry on?
I feel so lost when you are not at my side
But there is nothing but silence now
Around the one I loved
Is this our farewell?

Sweet darling you worry too much, my child
See the sadness in your eyes
You are not alone in life
Although you might think that you are

So sorry your world is tumbling down
I'll watch you through these nights
Rest your head and go to sleep
Because my child, this is not our farewell.
This is not our farewell.

-Our Farewell (Within Temptation)

Last edited by Zimarra on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I spoke to some people, hung out with some more. It all seems a blurr however. Ricnan and West seem to think that Caiden likes me. I don't know, I'm not really ready for any kind of relationship right now. I'm just too scarred up inside and not worth it.

But I went to London for a quick visit and when I came home mom said that I should start fresh and she gave me money to get a haircut. So i did. It's really light and fluffy and shorter than I'm used to. Shorter showers for sure. I don't think people really can recognize me now. But that's ok. It's good. Am I always going to keep it short? I don't know, probally not. Right now is a good length so far. Also bought some dark lipstick and eyeshadow. I like it. I wouldn't say I'm turning goth but it just echoes what I feel like inside.

Been hanging out in the library a lot. It's just a nice quiet place to think and be alone. Seems I'm pretty good at that lately, being alone. I smile and try to be happy but inside I'm all messed up. I guess I learned that from Rowan. i'm really not better, but I'm just happy enough for most people to just move on. I don't want to be a downer for other people so I just keep it all to myself. Should have done that from the beginning.

I miss him though, but probally he is all over me by now. He has plenty of other pretty snowflakes to chose from.

Safer here in my little world.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Still healing, still lost. Despite what Mel and West said, it's all my fault. there is nothing more. It's a deep scar within my heart, people may think I'm over-reacting. They don't understand anything. I don't think anyone does.

Lyrics posted in:
My heart is low, My heart is so low
As only a woman's heart can be
As only a woman, as only a woman's
As only a woman's heart can know

The tears that drip from my bewildered eyes
Taste of bittersweet romance
You're still in my hopes
You're still on my mind oh
And even though I manage on my own

As only a woman, only a woman's

When restless eyes reveal my troubled soul
And memories flood my weary heart
I mourn for my dreams
I mourn for my wasted love
And while I know that I'll survive alone

As only a woman, only a woman's

"Only a Woman's Heart" - Mary Black (+Emmalou Harris)

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I don't believe it but Melissa sweeped me off my feet. I didn't think I'd wind up with a girl, but I really like her. No I think I'm falling in love with her. She's sweet and today we watched the meteor shower together. It was so romantic. Going slowly, but I'm going to make her some quiche. My second chance. It's still a whirlwind.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

It seems a recipe is posted into the journal:

PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 40 Min
READY IN 50 Min

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

* 4 eggs
* 475 ml half-and-half cream
* 0.8 g salt
* 0.6 g white pepper
* 0.4 g ground nutmeg
* 115 g Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
* 55 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
* 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and half-and-half. Season with salt, white pepper and nutmeg. Place shredded Jarlsberg and mozzarella in the pie shell. Pour egg mixture over cheese.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden and filling is set. Allow to set 5 to 10 minutes before serving.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Server » Roleplay