WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Journal of Matthew Pace
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

((OOC: The writing inside of this journal logs the everyday events of Matthew Pace, played by your's truly, Dusk-Strider. Also logged in this journal is his Character Development, which is the juicy part of every journal =] Enjoy..))

The writing is faded at first, like it was written a while ago

I don't know where to start. I got this journal on the train on the way to Hogwarts, and haven't written in it even after I bought it. That changes now. I am Matthew Pace, and this is my journal.

I am currently a First Year Ravenclaw halfway through his curriculum, and possibly has the best friends anyone could ask for... On my first day, I met a kid named Zane who shown me my way to the Common Room and the Great Hall. I don't see him much anymore, but I believe he was a Slytherin... Head Boy in Slytherin House

I don't seem to have too much trouble in my classes, but I do have problems with paying attention, I should start before I am held back a year. Mother would be ashamed of me, as she knows from my old school I can do the work...

The writing on this next page is a lot more distinct, as the darkness of the ink would represent its recent use...

I finally met some permanent friends... Mai Roarke, and Feargus MacDale. They helped me alot, when I didn't know where to go. The day after I met them, I went to Diagon Alley with them and I met possibly the most wonderful girl. She is Caitlyn Rosewood, and she is my bestest friend. I met her when she was showing off a new dress, I thought it looked very pretty..

Cait and I have gone through a fair amount of mischief, and it hasn't even become the third semester yet. I do remember one moment that scared her... Caitlyn, and that's when I got burned by a few monsters near Hagrid's. She stayed at my side the whole time, to what I am told... I also remember a moment that scared me, but it also made me feel like a hero... like a Ravenclaw... Cait and I were roaming the halls of the castle, when she got attacked by a rat. I pounded on the door to reach her and I opened the door eventually, killing the rat with a few screams of Incendio... I lifted her off the cold solid ground and I screamed for help. That is when Keef came and mended her bites. He then told me to carry her to the infirmary, to which I did...

When we got there, I didn't leave her sight, I did buy her Chocolate Frogs at one point though... One other moment I remember... she likes to use me as a pillow... I think it's cute... well that's all I can write right now.

PS - I am doing better in all my classes when I'm with Cait..

Last edited by Dusk-Strider on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Journal of Matthew Pace
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Half of the writing on this page seems a month or two old

I finished my first year at Hogwarts with Caitlyn. It was very fun, the night before we graduated we had lots of fun... I'm writing this outside of school, and I'm waiting for my next year to begin, so I can see Cait again.

I don't know why, there's just something about her, shes so pretty and innocent... more than the way she sleeps, but I like her, and have been writing to her every day since I left school. I even started to write poems to her, because of how safe I feel around her. I've even picked up my old guitar and started playing it a few times.

I can't wait until my next year at Hogwarts...

This next half is more recent

I just got my invitation to return today, and it seems I've grown about half an inch over night. I made it to Diagon Alley and I bumped into someone there, someone I knew. Aribell, she had mentioned it was her birthday, and her party was later on. After I grabbed the books I needed for second year (Why would they tell me to buy books on Gilderoy Lockhart anyway?), I made it to the school and saw Cait. She really grew, looks more distinguished in her dresses, and pretty.

Due to a little setback, we ended up having Aribell's birthday party at Diagon Alley, and her birthday wish was funny. It was for me to kiss Cait on the lips. At first the thought of it made me red enough to look like a tomato, but then I did it. It was awkward for the rest of the night, up until I carried her from Diagon to the common room. She awoke in my arms and I recited her a poem... it went...

'My Hufflepuff friend, my bestest friend'
'Our first year full of joy we couldn't pretend'
'Of all the memories about our days united we spend'
'Of all the hands we always did lend'

'My best friend since first semester'
'Everyday had people we loved to pester'
'Everyday had a different gesture'
'But you'll be my bestest friend 'till the last December'

'In dresses she always did dress'
'She looked pretty, I always id guess'
'And every day was like a beauty contest'
'Every time she won, I must confess'

And that was just one poem I gave her before we started our second year... after I gave her the poem, we went to the conservatory, where I played her a song she apparently liked. After I asked her how she liked it, she came close to me, and then kissed me again, telling me that she really really likes me, and missed me since the day we finished our first year. After that, I asked her out, where she said of course... it turns out she's more than my bestest friend after all...

We went to a Charms class after that, and after that I tucked her in bed... This is all I can write for now, I'm pretty tired.

Last edited by Dusk-Strider on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:50 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

So much has happened since I wrote last. Cait was attacked in Diagon Alley a few nights ago when we were shopping with Keef. She was in tears, and I was scared for her. I... I almost left Cait because I didn't think I deserved her... I couldn't protect her. But I went back to her. Why? Because I've never felt this way about anyone but her, and I made I promise I don't plan to break, and because she is my Juliet.

After we made it back to the school, we went to the gardens, where I comforted her. We skipped class, so I'd let her sleep on top of me. (I'm told by Cait that I make a good pillow). It was so fun... but afterwards she got a cold the whole next day. I was scared again, but I sat with her the whole time. You know what? I didn't even care if I got sick kissing her.

The next day Cait and I made bathing suits at Diagon Alley. She looks so beautiful in hers. We went to swim after that, and that's when I first called her my Juliet. She is so... wonderful. I like her very much... she's my girlfriend, is it like the books my mom used to read to me? Is this what it feels like? Love?

But later that day, after our first game of Quidditch, we went down for dinner with Mai, and Roland went up to me with all these commands. He told me to get on my knees, accusing me of something before I could even think of what it is. I think I do know what it is, but he told me to watch my back, this frightened me, and more importantly Cait. After my flying classes, I looked in the library for some defensive spells because I think I will need them should Roland decide to attack. Gus and Mai helped me with the spells when I saw them after lunch

I promised Cait that I won't leave her. That I'll never die, and that she is the prettiest in the world. I wouldn't lie to her... I hope to see her tomorrow first thing. I want to reassure her that everything will be alright. I promise her...

Last edited by Dusk-Strider on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

My second year of Hogwarts is over.. I've grown much stronger for sure. I think... I really really love Cait. I'm sure of it, this makes movie romance like... like...

Cait really is my Juliet, and I would go through great lengths to make her happy. I went to every single class with her. Whenever I went to practice on my spells, she went with me. I do... I love her. A night or two ago, she fainted after a Defense Against the Dark Arts class taught by Lockhart got terribly wrong.. I stayed at her bed in the Infirmary all night

I never expected to have my best friend as my girlfriend, but then again it never begins that way does it. The other day she learned Petrificus Totalus, I must've been a statue for an hour and she was there when I woke up, just holding me. She's so playful, so cute, I would never harm her. I promised her I'd write her a song one night after curfew, I finally got started on it...

There there my angel, no need to be scared
'Cause you know one person has always cared
This person whose heart you have touched
This person's love for you never too much

It's a good start. When we graduated today, I already started to miss her. We went to my commons and she gave me one of the longest kisses she ever gave me. Then I gave her a going away gift - a Lumos scroll - because she told me I am the light of her life. When she had to leave, she asked me to meet her at the fire place and I said my good byes...

I know, its three months away from her, but I'll be seeing her through it, I'm not stupid.. But still, it makes me wonder how lifes gonna be after school...

This page is noticed only by a thick red hair as its book mark

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Finally, the day came for me to get back to school. I could not wait to see Mai and Gus and Rowan. I really could not wait to see Cait. It feels like forever since I saw her last. Did she get taller? Did she cut her hair? Did she still love me? ((OOC: that question was stricken out because Matt realized it was a stupid question))

... I missed Cait so much, as if writing to her wasn't enough. I wish I took the earlier train home, just so I could spend a couple more hours with her. Then maybe the train would have broke down.. and I could have carried her home myself. When I was getting my books from Diagon Alley, I saw Micah and Kristyn, the first and last I'd expect to see before coming back. When asking Micah where to get the rest of the stuff he saw Cait and pointed her out to me. I was... so happy to see her again.. I asked to carry her books and she gave me a kiss. After that we went to Hogsmeade with Micah to get the rest of the supplies and we saw the most beautiful set of trees there. She just ran up and hugged me like I was all that mattered. For that moment I really felt like I was.

Later on, we went to Honeydukes, where we found a passage leading back to Hogwarts...

-----------

Roland is a complete psycho now, though....

While me and Cait were getting the feeling back in returning to Hogwarts Roland tried to pull her away from Mai and Rowan, and me... I saw Cait fighting it, and that's when I intervened. I pushed him away and I asked him what he was planning on doing to her. He answered only with a lift of his mask, trying to scare me with his deformity of a face. I wasn't scared, not when I had to protect Cait. She, on the other hand was scared hiding behind Mai, was it because of me?

When I told him to back off, Mai intervened when he didn't... that's when Roland tried something stupid, he casted on Mai. She disarmed him and told us to run. We went to classroom eleven. Roland followed us...

He tried getting me to think I was once again, a dog. He began to tell Cait it should have been him to be kissed by her, not me. He said he was the strongest, the smartest, and the more handsome, between him and me. He metaphorically threw dirt in my face.. I knew he never wanted Aribell, just wanted to get closer to Cait... Just because Aribell started re-imagining Romeo and Juliet as Matt and Cait, Roland felt it would not have been without Aribell's help.

Then Gus came to save the day, to save us.. He had his wand to Roland and everything, and he told me to bring Cait to the commons (she was crying like the world was gonna end) and to carry her if I had to.. I carried her while Roland was trying to be scary, saying we will pay by death. But was he only talking to me?

--------------

After that, Mai and Gus met up with us at the commons, comforting us.. an hour has passed, and Gus and Mai had to leave, so me and Cait went to the library. While we looked around...

"Matt?" She said.

"Huh?"

She ran up to me and kissed me like she hasn't seen me in forever... like she wanted me..

"I wanted you, I chose you" Cait said. It was then, that I knew I would forever be wanted... I love this girl so much... I even told her I loved her more than my own parents. I don't think I'll be doing my homework any time soon, it seems the year goes by slower when we're not doing it..

I've been getting stronger lately, and that's because I have a reason. A reason to protect. A reason to live. A reason to love. A reason not to get detention at Hogwarts.

MY ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE IS CAITLYN ROSEWOOD
M. P. <3 C. R.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:35 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

So this is it... you cannot be serious...

So much fury, lately..

To begin, Jessie got attacked by Samiar... that jerk had the nerve to do something to one of his own classmates. For God's sake she didn't do anything wrong! Just rode horses and read books! She was a nice girl, and because of you Samiar, she is angry and left the school temporarily. I hope you're happy Sam, and if you are, I can't wait for the Dementors to get you, not even your black heart will get rid of them.

Soon after Jessie got to the hospital I checked up on her... I was crying so much... I bought her flowers and every flavor beans because those are her favorite candy. I don't know why, but I felt like I visited her funeral.. she changed after she got that scar, I'm almost sure of it..

Well a week ago, a cousin of Aribell came to the school. Her name is Lily. She's a blind girl, and I kinda feel sorry. It shows how far the irresponsibility of some can go. The other night Roland called her a stupid blind girl.. I wanted to smack him, but soon he just came into her commons as Jessie, Cait and I tried to comfort her. Cait and I were trying to keep the door locked, but he ended up kicking the door down..

Shandy came in pretty quickly and booted me and Roland out... I didn't try to persuade her to let me stay because I knew it would've got me nowhere. I left being unable to floo under a disillusion spell on my way up to the commons, and I made it. Thank god I made it...

But Shandy did not manage to kick Roland out completely. During breakfast, Lily's dog was pulling me over to Lily, and she told me her dog believes Roland stole something, and apparently Cait saw Roland steal underwear. That pervert, stealing underwear, how low can you get. I told him to cough it up, because first I thought it was just Cait's, but then Lily's dog sniffed out the entire common room full of underwear.

I was in shock, that... idiot. He calls that a truce? Whatever... I pulled my wand on him, and before I could cast, Zane disarmed me. It's not like I was gonna use my wand, Cait hates fighting and thats why I refused to fight him all the other times. I took Cait to report this to Sprout after returning the underwear to the commons, and I think Cait planted her own underwear in my pockets haha. So anyway, Sprout called Roland to the greenhouse - her office - and punished him... I forgot how, but I think she also relayed the report to Snape. I can't wait to see what Roland's punishment is.

Apparently Mai and Gus broke up... I didn't want to ask Gus about it, so I may not know how or why they broke up. They were a great couple, now who will Cait and I go to double dates with..

And onto good news finally.

I managed to learn the Patronus spell and I'm getting the hang of it rather quickly. It being a charm, I think its fitting because its my favorite class. My patronus is... well... kindled by the memory of my first kiss with Caitlyn Rosewood.

Cait.. I had to comfort her about the whole underwear thing, and she was very upset.. I told her I would fight for her without fighting, and I would only fight for her. I told her I wouldn't leave her, and I never will.. did I mention I had a dream about her? It was my Seventh year, last day, and Cait and I were graduating. When we graduated, I gave Cait a ring, and she just smiled brightly at me as I slid it on her finger. I think its too early to think about, but I REALLY think she is the one for me.

I'm slowly helping Cait with Third Year homework, and we may be closer to graduating than she thinks..

I love Caitlyn Rosewood
My Juliet
My Heart
My Will
My Inspiration
My Love

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

It has been a week since me and Cait became Fourth Years... I am actually kinda excited about this year. A ball is coming and she asked me to it. I told her she didn't have to ask. I think our love has grown a lot closer, I like this feeling. She asked me about marriage and I thought to have Feargus as my best man. I told her it will be in a memorable place, the wedding. I don't know where or when yet...

I bought Cait a horse yesterday for her birthday. She instantly loved it. I'm so happy for her

So... I had a Transfiguration class, turning beetles into inanimate, detailed objects. Homework was an essay (I think I got it done) and turning a small box into a pair of Rabbit Slippers. It's getting easy for me, I wish I could get into more advanced classes..

Speaking of which, I was a part of a Conjuring class a few days ago. That class was so fun. Flitwick is a cool teacher, he explains things so easily and he doesn't even seem inappreciative of his students talk out of turn. It's quite funny though, when he kinda gets to the breaking point but not really there. But a few days afterward I had an invitation to the Advanced Conjuring class, and I was the only one there in my year... Cait wasn't there, nor was Jessie or Rowan. Feargus and Micah and Jack were there though. They helped me a fair amount and being the youngest one there I still showed talent by making a campfire.

Roland couldn't even conjur stuff like this, Snape dragged him to his office (for his underwear parading) before he could be given the chance to make a proper 'Spider Statue'. THAT was hilarious.

JESSIE IS BACK, I'm so glad for that, I missed her alot. She seemed to be working even outside of school, too.

Okay.. next is my potions class. Me and Cait were in that class too, sitting together (like always). We were taught to make Invigorata Maxima, an energy draught (like a Muggle Energy drink!). I was picked by Snape to tell him what would happen if it was made correctly... I'm so lucky Drado was there to give me the answer because I froze being put on the spot by SNAPE... later on we were making the potion, quite a few messed it up and got confused... :( Cait got confused and tried to attack me, but I knew it was from the potions. But I made mine correctly, I think I'm going to see if I could help her out more in classes.

Last night was a Charms class. We learned to make fireworks with our wands, it was so awesome. Again, I got the hang of it but not Cait. I will help teach her, if she'd want me to...

Me and Cait have been slacking off on work, but we will start sometime soon, Jessie gave me some things to start with... and then me and Cait were studying the moon on Jupiter before the Charms class. I am really excited for the year to REALLY unfold...

I love you Caitlyn Rosewood...

*a bunch of hearts and pictures of stick figures holding hands are etched into the notebook, along with a song lyric*

I'm not alone
With the touch of your hand
I am whole again

((OOC: Lyric from Not Alone by All That Remains))

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

So I haven't been writing lately. That'd be because Cait and I have finally started our fourth year class work. We've been paying attention in class for the most part, so I think we're gonna have no problem in passing this year. That's relieving, since we're dangerously close to OWL year.

It wasn't too long ago that we had another full moon. When I got downstairs that day, Roland had been hunting down a friend like he has been a few days before.. -- I'll continue the full moon story quite soon because this ~may~ be important. I met a new friend, a Ravenclaw named Selina. She was never used to magic until I taught her Lumos, and then she really began believing and picking up the stuff like free candy. So a few days after we met and she started studying real hard, Roland came up to her and pressed a sticker to her chest, saying he adopted her. Selina was still quite nervous about Hogwarts at that time so she went for breakfast alone while Roland followed. As soon as Roland went in I casted a Disillusion charm to ensure Selina would be safe...

Soon afterward, Roland recieves an owl, a letter that apparently ticked him off. It was from Mylina but I didn't know at first... apparently she likes Roland, but not his ugly side.. that's half of his body haha. So she was being hunted for a couple days, even after the full moon -- and now I'll continue the full moon story. The night Roland was hunting down Mylina (who was right under his nose), a giant rat came from the dungeons again, almost the same one that cut up my face last time. SOMEHOW, Roland could hear the rat creeping towards us even before Domi and Klo could spot it, and while they were facing the door to the entrance hall, Roland was facing directly away from it. So he pulls a sword out of the fancy clothing he tried rubbing about in my face and calls it decoration while he waves it around menacingly at the now bunch of rats. Seriously now? I was quite close to disarming him, since no freaking prefect inside was gonna do it. And they say they enforce the rules...

So anyway, we follow the ~one~ rat inside the dungeons when it finishes scratching up Roland. Again, he tries attacking it again like he didn't learn from last time. With one sweep of its tail, it smacks me, Zane, and Roland into a wall. Luckily it only had my arm, but man did that hurt... Mylina healed me quite soon, and then Zane managed to stab it in the back. If I had been more accurate with tossing my vials of acid, that rat would be gone, but it just managed to get away. When it left I decided to go to Pomfrey's, but as we were on our way out, the door was jammed by something. Oh well though, I tackled it down haha. I shoulda joined football while I was in Muggle School, maybe I woulda gained more respect. After that, it was curfew and I made it back to the commons in time for Flitwick to ask me about my injuries, as well as fix them. Then - it being a full moon - we were told to go to the astronomy tower, where we'll have a class on moons and a party afterward. The class wasn't as boring as I thought, since there was some drama there.

So after the class was the party, Cait left earlier though, so she didn't see Arto, thankfully. Arto... the kid who stabbed me in the arm... just walks up to me while I'm trying to be cheery and calls me something vile.. with as much nerve to do it in my face as much to do it right in front of Flitwick, great right? I haven't seen Arto since then, maybe he's finally expelled.

So the next day... Roland spots Mylina again, so me and Cait went under a Disillusion Charm in case Roland does anything. He could have, but my spell faded away and this ticked off Roland, what doesn't? Roland broke Mylina down since then, and he just walked away while I told him he didn't know what he wanted. He's lucky he didn't stop, else he would've been limping away.

And THEN comes the sarcastic highlight of my day... some Gryffindor walks up to Cait and starts insulting her in front of ME. I told him to stop, which he didn't.. I was sorry I had to do it in front of Cait, but I just blasted that kid in the face. One punch from me made blood gush from his nose, and it felt great... Cait was just happy I defended her, not even mad that I was violent. Micah was there too, and Zane. I felt so happy. Oh, I hear his name is Terry Viper so I'll just call him that. But anyway, after I punched him in the face, I told him that if he tried messing with me or Cait again, I'll break something else. Then the day after, he comes back to the school under an invisibility charm and black robes. The kid was hiding from teachers because he had been kicked out of the school. I had my wand in his face while I told someone to inform the teachers he was here, and Professor Binns headed him off as he ran away. Then McGonagall was there too. I tried to stop Terry as he ran off, and I did, but he held a wand to my face.

I honestly could not keep myself from laughing, because he did this infront of McGonagall, and even Cait, but she stood in the way, because she didn't wanna see me get hurt. McGonagall disarmed him, and then I gave his wand to her, to which Terry replied by trying to attack me while I was facing the other way. I gave him a brutal punch to the gut while all he did was scratch my face... I hope he's clipping his nails in Pinboria, because that's where McGonagall sent him as a statue.

I love Caitlyn so much. She tries to defend me as much as she can. Whenever she's not serious she's just so innocent and gentle and kind. It really makes me wonder how this girl could have liked me and wanted to be with me. I love her for that. I'm gonna marry that girl someday

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Lots of things have happened since I last wrote in here...

Me and Cait broke up. Why was I only depressed for only one week..? It doesn't make sense. But at least I had someone to help me through it. Marta Chesfer. She is my girlfriend now. I love her more than words can express. We already have a place together. I love her so much.

I've gained progress through my dueling skills also. Priggo Seville (One of Maxwell's Buddies) believes I may one day beat him in a duel by myself. That is an interesting thought, but I'll have to continue working if I am to achieve.

Especially if I am to face a student from the London Academy of Magic... some student trolled into the school, muttering mudblood and blood traitor... I challenged him to a duel and he just Crucio'ed me. The Headmaster and Headmistress then appeared at my bed in the Hospital Wing and called me a liar. The nerve! Marta and Mai witnessed the whole thing...

Quidditch. I've been practicing still, though I am awaiting my official initiation on the actual Ravenclaw Team. I can't wait.

Prefect (?) I doubt it

//haven't done this in a while, gimme a break :P

Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Dust..

This old journal no longer holds the most recent memories. Just dust.

My last entry was so long ago...

To start, I'm not dating Marta any longer... when I was away, she found the arms of someone even younger than me. He looks so familiar. It's kinda scary, but I'm not worried about it anymore. Marta went back home.. she's out of Hogwarts and we said our goodbyes. It was depressing. It really was.. I can only hope I'll be able to see her again in this life.

I've found my way into Kadaja's heart, Kristyn Star's and Emily Jade Hodgkins's heart for a brief time... but now who would have thought I would be with Mai? I can't believe it either, but I am more happy now than ever. I feel like I've known her for so long. She knows me like the back of her hand. She knows what I've gone through, and vice versa. Maybe I won't have to look for love anymore. I think I've found her...

But I hurt Lisa too, and pissed off Rowan worse than I ever have. They both tell me it's fine. I just feel like there's something they're not telling me. I was in the Entrance Hall one day, and they were both laughing after I came in. Am I being mocked? That's what I think.. And then I learned a new spell today.. not completely new, but I can actually protect my friends with my spells now. I protected Lisa with it once already. But I feel so nervous around them now.. pressure. I feel like if I make one mistake from now on in front of them, I will become a clown for good..

My biggest fear is to lose everyone I've ever loved - my friends, my family. As one of us get close, the rest become distant. I found this out in a Defense Against the Dark Arts class a year or two back when I had to go toe to toe with a Boggart. Most of my friends have no idea what I would do to protect them and to lose just one would kill me completely. That's what I'm afraid of..

The London Academy rarely shows up anymore, which is surprising.. even moreso is the return of Dumbledore, McGonagall and Lupin. I can't believe they're back. Maybe the school isn't so hopeless anymore.

Quidditch is going good too... had a very good season this year. I can't wait for next year. When we get to knock the sequins off of Hufflepuff's robes.

I still hate the thought of losing my friends... I'd put my body between anyone who has a problem with them. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does I will NOT hesitate.

Matthew Pace is back with his Journal.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I've begun to change my life back to how it used to be. Finally, a great change..

I'm friends with Kadaja once again.. I don't know exactly what happened between us. But she thought I was avoiding her and I thought she was avoiding me. Never again will I let that happen. We used to be the best of friends, and I hope it can be that way again in due time...

Rowan and I have begun to make up too. I told her how I felt. In a way.. we didn't talk much but we talked enough to get on much better terms now.

But both Rowan and Kadaja thought I really was a player. I was beginning to think Lisa was right... she's the next person I have to talk to but she's almost always busy. I'll see what I can do..

So the school is still on lockdown. Did I mention that? I don't believe so. I'm positive that it will end soon. Please end soon...

Mai and me are doing excellent. I just don't know what I'd do without her. The Winter Ball is less than a month away, I think. I promised her we would go. Every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.. she's so beautiful. I don't know how I didn't see it before... I kind of did, but it never radiated on me like this before. She really is the most charming person I have ever met. We can never get enough of each other. That's what I love the most.

I don't know what I would do without her. Not anymore.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Something's wrong... and it's scaring me.

The professors ain't in their offices, tired, they seem to be preparing for something. I should have known since the lock down..

Maybe my practice will go somewhere soon. But I know I'm not going ANYWHERE.

*the last word of this entry seems carved into the journal, soaking four pages.*

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Prefect. My badge is really shiny.

Zerick's really annoying.

I've gradually become almost as great a duelist as Professor Flitwick was when he was my age...

I have a lead on my Advanced Potions Project... Hopefully Professor Snape will see soon that I'm no longer a trouble maker and am now fully capable of taking on any challenge he throws at me.

Karen Bonoa is the new Ravenclaw prefect, replacing Rowan. She actually believes I could become the Head Boy. But I doubt it. I really do.

Oh. And the lockdown is obviously over. I'm not dead. Rest in Peace Justan Blake.

Jess is back too. Good to see another smile I haven't seen in ages, albeit a scarred face.

Shay thinks I'm a player. That lasted a week, didn't it? I'm glad I got Liss and Elicia to help me clear those rumors away. I respect them both so much.

Jack has to teach me Rictusempra. Or at least I hope he would.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Scratch that—I'm probably BETTER than Professor Flitwick!!! Well I'm probably the greatest wizard who ever lived. I definitely will be when I can tickle people like Jack. It's a good thing I'm so freakishly modest or I'd have to make everyone feel bad by showing off. I wonder if I should accept Head Boy when they offer it to me, or if that would make me less accessible to my fans. Professor Snape sure will be sorry if he doesn't start loving me soon.

I heard some great gossip the other day. It was all about me.

*There are lots of little doodles of hearts and rainbows and unicorns surrounding the quick writing on the next blank page, and Jack made no effort to disguise his handwriting from Matt.*

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Me and Mai are engaged now. I've never been with somebody this long before and I don't want it to end..

Head boy? I feel like its my next challenge. I mean.. I can almost believe that half of Hogwarts' troublemakers have become accustomed to my discipline.

Haven't seen much of Jes lately. I hope she's alright. She has to be... she's dealt with so much already.

We're finally catching up in House Points and this is exciting.

Looking back at my old entries brings back a lot of memories... I can't believe how long it took me to be with Mai.

Eerily quiet... the calm before the storm?

Board index » Server » Roleplay