WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: OPEN~ Pre Summer Storm
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:30 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Lani's eyes flicker briefly to Jinx, noting his stance and position before turning back to her current job. Smiling slightly at the finished crust she sets the pan aside and starts on the next.

"My Mother taught me to cook very young, I loved it at first but I lost any joy in it after a while. The only cooking I really enjoy now is baking but even that I do rarely now. I think this is the first time I've actually baked in.." she pauses and thinks a moment, "It's been nearly a year now."

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:07 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

"You will learn to enjoy it again. Food can never be stopped. Food can never be defeated. Food is to be enjoyed and shared, Lani. It's been that way since time immemorial. It will always be that way. Even if you can not enjoy the act of cooking itself, some days it is act of sharing what you have created with your own hands that will do the trick. If it is able to work for me, and I am about as dour as they get some days, it may in fact work for you.

"I don't mind cooking. It gives me a chance to put some weight on my toothpicky classmates. And yes, I am evil like that."

Stroking his chin thoughtfully for a moment, he then starts to pour out the cheesecake mixture into the first pan that Lani has prepared.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

She smiles a little, finishing up another pan and sliding it to him. Her eyes now flick up to check on Jinx's position then back down to what she's doing.

"Do you need another pan? There's enough for one more."

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:47 am 
Game Master
Game Master

*Feargus directs Rowan and Cait*

"Okay you two, pour those out into the pans here and take them into the kitchen. Give 'em to the elves, they know what to do."

*he looks over his shoulder*

"Mai! Go see if the elves have any decent cream cheese! We're gonna need it..."

*Feargus starts prepping ingredients for a carrot cake*

Shifty are the eyes of the gambler...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Cait nods and takes them into the kitchens, the house elves take them and bake them how they are supposed to be.

She comes back and looks over to Feargus.

"Anything else?"

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:43 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Mai kind of crinkles her nose as Feargus asks for cream cheese but walks over to Sak anyway to ask. "Hey, ye got any good cream cheese left?" The house elf nods and eagerly shows her where the cream cheese is. She thanks Sak and walks back over to Gus, handing him the cream cheese.

"Those brownies are done too. I set them over on the other table te cool." She tries so hard not to giggle and hides it with a wide grin.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:33 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

*Feargus takes the cream cheese and hands it to Rowan, turning to Keef*

Hey Keef - I've got some stuff here for a carrot cake all set. And three cakes and brownies in various stages of cookin'. I gotta run, McGonagall'll kill me if I'm late for class again...

*he waves to everyone and runs out the doors - a look at a clock would make it clear he's already late*

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Caitlyn sits in a corner of the kitchen, taking a break, smiling at the all the baked goods. When no one is looking, and the brownies are cooled enough, she takes a knife (provided by the house elves) and cuts a rather large piece for herself. Plopping it happily in her mouth she sits there, chewing contentedly. She winks over to Mai as instantly she knows what Mai did after tasting the brownie.

"Mmm. yummy!" Caitlyn gets crumbs all over herself and the floor as she eats, happy as a little dove.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Mai grins over at Cait and cuts herself a slice of brownies as well. She sneaks over to where Cait is sitting and giggling quietly she whispers to Cait as she takes a big bite of her brownie.

"Ye like the special ingredient I added? Feargus won't like it but *she shrugs* oh well....mah brownies...." She winks and continues to nibble on the brownie.

((a small edit))

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:14 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"It makes them yummy!" She giggles with Mai, hugging her gently before continuing to eat her brownie. "He would have to eat them." She watches everyone else in the room while she nibbles. "I think you are a great cook anyways."

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:36 am 
Game Master
Game Master

((I respectfully request that this time bubble be brought to a grinding halt. Events IC have moved far beyond the point of this roleplay for all characters involved. Relationships between characters have changed quite a bit, some have yeared up numerous times since, etc. New roleplay threads can always be started at any time if you want to keep forum roleplay up. This is not the place for it any longer, in my opinion. At the very least, I have taken my character out of it and would appreciate it if he were not mentioned. Time bubbles to this extent hurt my head, lol. Thank you))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Server » Roleplay