WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Shacadia Shay- a tale of her journey
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

OOC:this is based on today's events.

It was just another day. Just another Defense Against the Dark Arts class run by Professor Lupin, or was it? Shacadia Shay took her seat as usual, waving over a few friends and new faces.

The class started like any other class. a young Ravenclaw raising his hand answering a heap of questions right and still seeming surprized at this minor feat. a few cocky first years thinking the know best and Professor Lupin smiling even when we gave the wrong answer.

But today.... although it seamed nothing out of the ordinary, it was... the Subject, the Boggart.

young first year fresh off the train, turned to the professor declaring he had no fears.... he insisted on going first. the Cupboard was opened and a Werewolf exited. Shay's tiny heart started beating fast and she let out a loud scream in terror. the first year managed the Boggart with little hassle.

the class went on, till it one of the students couldn't face the Boggart. The Hufflepuff started backing away in fear. he dropped his wand and stated freaking out. Shay stepped forward, wand at the ready and hit the Hufflepuff with a Cheerio spell, but the Boggart confused by having two people there focused on Shay. Changing into a Werewolf this time with identical marking to that of her own father.

Shay let her own fear get the better of her. maybe it was just the fact she was terrified by her father in his wolf form, or maybe she was still weak in spirit due to her resent relationship failures tearing her apart. who would know? Shay was backed against the wall rocking back and forth with the Boggart feeding her fear and delusions.

The cocky first year also with the fear of Werewolves rushed over to her aid. Changing it to a cute puppy. Lupin then banished the Boggart. having everyone eating chocolate he sent Shay to sleep. An older Griffendor carried her to Lupin's office.

Shay spent several hours talking to Lupin and the Griffendor, before Shay left the office and went off into the forest. She returned just as curfew was starting. she spoke to a few students before packing her things and walking through the castle and out the main gate.

In the morning the owls came.... Shay sent an owl to all her friends,
Thrin Amastafer, Randell Coffey, Tom Summers, Allanon Majere, Jacklin Halenner, Mary Maywell, Zane von Mecklenberg, Nathaniel Rhomas, Tera Anne Jallebin, Samiar (last name i forget), Amy (last name i forget too)

the owls would read:

Hey,
Due to recent events that have come to pass,
I realize i have something to attend to.
One of which is i need to discover who I am...
I shall be gone for as long as i need to be.
please do not forget, you are one of my friends.
Please do not forget who i am.
yours Shay

A special Letter was sent to Ares Richard Keeferson,

It would read:

Keefy,
i'm sorry.....
I need to do this, I need to make myself whole... I need to return back to my country, face my demons or they will continue to haunt me.
Please there are somethings i need to ask of you.... Please wait for me.... Don't run off... Please wait at Hogwarts for me...
Also just remember, that's all i ask, that not matter how much time comes to pass.
That you'll remember I love you and even if you don't love me, I'm still yours....
Love all my heart,
Shay

Shacadia now sat in a small bedroom at her Aunt's house, in Russia. Finally she had the luxury of peace and quiet... but it was already making her feel desperately lonely even with her wolf Smar laying beside her. This is what she needed though, time to think. Sort out all her demons, so she can live. So she wont suffer any longer....

So she could have peace.......

Shilo Carter - first year

Post subject: Re: Shacadia Shay- a tale of her journey
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:54 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

OOC: a continuation. may contain violence

Quote:
Shacadia now sat in a small bedroom at her Aunt's house, in Russia. Finally she had the luxury of peace and quiet... but it was already making her feel desperately lonely even with her wolf Smar laying beside her. This is what she needed though, time to think. Sort out all her demons, so she can live. So she wont suffer any longer....

Shacadia sat waiting... her Aunt moving around in the kitchen. It was almost nine in the morning when she herd the car pull up. Getting dressed, she pulled on a long sleeve black top, a short sleeve red top with buttons she left undone and a pain of skin tight black jeans. Smar stood ready to leave the room. Not barking at the car like most dogs, but was calm and patient. Finally pulling on a big heavy fur lined jacket Shay made her way down stairs.

As Shay opened the door the people in the car stepped out. Lyra.... Shays heart started beating faster. Lyra wore a red t-shirt with a long sleeve back shirt underneath. A pair of skinny blue jeans and a pair of sunglasses. Smar growled a long low growl. Lyra slowly moved up the path towards Shay.
Shacadia stood frozen unsure of what to say. The twins hugged, Shay's first thoughts were, how soon is the next full moon? As if also thinking the same thing Lyra stepped away putting space between the two.

The Twins move inside and sit in Shay's room talking about school. Another car pulls up in the drive, the car door slamming. The Twins sat waiting. Kyra their mother entered the room looked at the twins then slapped Shay across the face. “how dare you. Shacadia, you dishonor your family returning home like this. Did you think of your schooling? How do you expect to learn for your O.W.L.S here? Lyra says your also dating a mudblood. Do you really dislike us all that much that you have to date a Mudblood? Your Aunt is looking after you here, but I don't see why.... Your a blood traitor Shacadia, you must learn.” She slap's Shay again.

Shacadia sat there almost frozen in suprize. Then she looked up to her mother, “i'm not dating Keeferson... I... I don't need my O.W.L.S this minute.... I need to be sane” Kyra slaps her again.

“so you dont deny this Keeferson is a Mudblood and your still hanging out with him?” at this point a tall lean man looms in the doorway. He took one look at his two daughters and wife, giving the same smug grin, that of which you would normally see Snape do.

“yes Keeferson is a Muggle born...” another slap.

“a Mudblood he doesn't deserve that kind of Ministry approved niceties. You treat him like a friend, you cant do that without dishonoring us.” the man leaves returning with a small locked trunk. Lyra moves out into the kitchen with her mother. The man sits the box down.

Looking up into the man's face, Shacadia withdrew breath. Her father Jason, he looked at her with complete disgust on his face. Pulling out his want he zaps open the box, leaving the room as a Boggart escapes the confines of the box. Looking to his daughter his dark voice left her, “this is for your crimes against your family” He pulled the door closed locking it, leaving Shay all alone with no wand screaming in fear of the Boggart of her father in wolf form.

~*~

Hours later Kyra returned removing the Boggart, handing Shay chocolate she held her daughter in her arms. Rocking her back and forth soothing the broken Shay. Smiling she started repeating over and over that she can't be friends with Mudbloods. That they are terrible people and that she must start acting like a Pure, like a Slytheren. Shay wept in her arms trying to force out her mothers words. Slowly she started believing it.

Shacadia's family sat talking to each other around the kitchen table, as she entered the room. Her eyes dark and baggy. Her skin paler then ever as she made her way over to sit down. Her Aunt served up some medium rare and rare stake for her family. Serving her some vegetable broth, Shacadia smiled sightly. Her thoughts still on the Boggart. After her dinner Shay curled up in her room on her bed.

Over the next few days the Boggart was released and it turned into her wolf father. After a week the Boggart changed to look like someone her parents didn't know. Shay was left to herself and her fears till her parents thought she was ready. They had done all what they thought best to fix her.

Shacadia sat around quiet and uncaring. Lyra left the house to return to her new home, her parents left soon after. Shays' Aunt packed her bags and prepared Shay for her return to Hogwarts.

Upon arrival at Hogwarts Shay went to her dorm to unpack and change. Cutting her hair a little shorter. She dressed in house colors and went to the great hall for Dinner.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:30 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Shacadia moved around the castle snapping at all the muggle born. she spoke to Keeferson then was very loving to him. Shay got a few owls from Russia and has since then been avoided all the muggle born students.

The days went by as Shay kept to herself. She seemed to be seeking for something or someone. frequent visits to the forest at night had some students worried. Shay stayed outside under the stars some nights, hidden deep in the forest.

Shay's figure much like the old Shay, Thin, pale, face sort of sunken and her skin bruised and almost a translucent white/cream. her long hair seemed to shine a little but it was the only healthy part of her. her eyes seamed hollow, uncaring, soulless.

Her friends and people who know her can notice just how un-like Shay she is. Some even wonder is Lyra took Shay's place in the castle. People who Shay has know all her time at Hogwarts talk to her and she doesn't seem to know who they are, or care.

Students who know Shay well are deeply concerned, some even suggest that she be sent to St Mungos or at least talk to Pomfrey. So Shay the poor soulless girl who used to be full of life seams lost to all who knew her. Replaced by what some would say a true Slytherin. who has no regard for Muggle borns or 'blood traitors'

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

OOC: This is placed after the events that unfolded earlier today. Which included Veiyne performing Hypnotism on Shay.

Shacadia moved through the castle remembering all the people she had forgotten still unsure of how to react to them all. She went outside and sat gazing to the stars till she was woken by a prefect for being out after curfew. She moved back inside to her dorm and locked herself in her dorm room, without Jackii around she didn't have to worry about other people trying to get in.

Sitting crying she curled up on the bed with Smar. He happily had his head in her lap, licking her leg. Come sun up Shay stayed in her room she just layed there in tears for three days before having a bath and going down stairs to eat.

Snape snapped at Shay for not attending classes and gave her a week of detention. She looked around the School for her beloved Keeferson, but couldn't find him. So she hid in the Kitchens away from the other students.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

OOC: set a few months after the first postings.

After many weeks of classes, Shay was feeling alone & forgotten. despite the fact she & Randell Coffey were dating again. Shay had attended all her classes spent countless hours in the green houses growing plants & collecting ingredients.

Often Shay went to the forest & collected spiders, mokes, Ashwinter eggs.... and so on for potions. in her room she had set up a huge range of potions ingredients. going into Knockturn alley to get rare & dark things.

Once her collection was almost over following the cupboards she went to the potions room & collected a heap of bottles worth of water. locking her bedroom door she spent the next few weeks making countless potions.

Now Two weeks after locking her door Shay has emerged seemingly snappy, icy cold & bad tempered. inside her bags she carries several potions ready for sale at Diagion, Kockturn & to any Slytherin who asks.

Shays withdrawn appearance is due to her lack of enthusiasm. Shay has lost sight of the things she loves & it seems to have eaten away at her. will she ever recover? will she ever be the Shay everyone knows & loves? or will she stay dark & twisted?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Shacadia due to another Keeferson doesnt love me fit left Hogwarts & went out into the big wide world. she had sold majority of the potions she had made & was now selling the last of them, once she had sold the last bottle she packed up her things. longing to see Keeferson even if he didnt love her. missing others in the school & wanting to see Jacob Green next preform she got on her broom & once again headed home to Hogwarts.

Board index » Server » Roleplay