WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Of Sugar and Ice, I am Made
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Ok, so, hi book. I see lots of people doing this around school so I thought maybe I should too. It gives me someone(thing) else to talk to, at least. My friends are always so preoccupied with everything, and well, to be honest I'm not really sure the things I have to say make much sense to anyone at all.

I'm starting my fourth year at Hogwarts tomorrow! Time really does fly. I still need to talk to Professor Lockheart about his Protectus Potentus spell! I think I have a couple of ideas.

Played tag today with D. We had a good time and even got lost again.

So, let's see... today I heard Roland came back to Hogwarts, though I didn't know he left. Keeferson also came back after leaving. Samiar is back, too, I hear. Not sure if he's still up to no good. And well, Jessi's gone. Not really getting this whole leaving and coming back thing. Maybe I should try it sometime, see what all the fuss is about.

Also, rumor has it that Feargus and Mai broke up, I heard it's true. Caitlyn was pretty bummed out. I haven't seen Mai in a couple of days, but I got to see Feargus this evening and he seemed to be doing okay. I hope people don't expect me to be mad at him. 'Cause I'm not. Feargus is my patronus.

Speaking of patronuses, I'd been having trouble casting my actual one, 'til today. I know now where I can get my super duper happy thought from, but that's a secret; even from you, book.

'Til next time!

JBMT wrote:
And am I the only one who fears the whole monkey-tiger thing will end badly?
It's like Ravenclaws dating Slytherins.

"If you don't like me, remember that it's mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter."
-Dr. Suess

Last edited by SleepingSun7 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Rowan's Rants
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hiya book! Today was pretty well just a regular 'ol day. Got to hear Mai play the violin, she's real good! I think she's feeling a little better, too. I hope I could help her at least a little. Seem to have spent a lot of time eating today, too! Well, can't complain with a full belly.

Uncle D made a barbeque tonight. Out by Hagrid's Hut. We had a campfire and everything! Matty was there, and Caitlyn too. It was real nice of him and also really tasty. Sure was a nice evening. 'Course, then some others showed up and made it all uncomfortable like with their giggling and staring down at us and what not from their chairs. Anyway, still fun, I s'pose.

Later, D and I went to the Quidditch Pitch and chatted a while before curfew. We're going on vacation together! I wonder where we'll go... maybe Paris? Anyway, he's gonna apparate us, cause he can. I'm really excited!

Oh yeah! I can conjure now. Don't need anyone to make me cushions anymore!

That's pretty much it. Now I'm sitting in the Commons waiting for curfew to end... writing in you, book. Not really paying attention to what's going on, but nice to have the company of voices.

Right, bye now!

JBMT wrote:

"If you don't like me, remember that it's mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter."
-Dr. Suess

Last edited by SleepingSun7 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:51 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Morning, book! Yesterday was a crazy day! D and I spent the night, and the day in Paris! I'd never been before! It's really cool how he can apparate. Pretty handy. I can't wait until I can do that. THEN when we got back, Matty got stabbed in the arm in the entrance hall! He was in the hospital wing and was supposed to stay there overnight, but, I talked to Callie and she checked him out and let him go. Sure was nice of her. Though, I didn't really like how she and Jack were joking about D and his...fall from the Astronomy Tower. I think it hurt his feelings.

Anyway, while all this was happening we were invited to this party in Egypt, but we couldn't find where it was. D's memory is a little shot since...well you know. Anyway, so, yeah! Egypt and Paris in one day. I am really on my way to becoming Rowan, WORLD TRAVELER EXTRAORDINNAIRE!

Oh, also, Kris taught Matty and me Reparo! Matty's watch got broken when he got stabbed and I figured learning that spell would fix that in a quick minute! Handy Kris was around, 'cause, he knows a lot of spells and is a really good teacher.

Overall I'm really confused these days. But that's private. Again, even from you, book! I have so much to say, and...well...nevermind! For another time!

Toodles!

Oh! I almost forgot, since this happened last night after I wrote in you, book. Micah, Matt and I were doing our pirate thing, and we kinda wanted to, you know, change it up a little. So, we decided to go to the stairs, leading to the Library, and practice our conjuring skills (we just learned, see yesterday's notes if you've forgotten, book) by conjuring a bunch of barrels...well, trashcans, and blocking out the other entrances. It was really great practice. We then practiced using all kinds of charms on the trashcans, made them real strong. Then, we thought, hey... since we're pirates, we may as well demand booty from people wanting to pass. The only person that wasn't a fuddy-duddy (as Micah would put it) was Dominic! He's awesome. Everyone else was all cranky pants about it. It's not like we were asking for REAL money, just an Acromantula Web...or...a Stony Shard...or even a Will-O-Wisp Light! We were pretty much taking anything, really. Belia even told on us to Professor McGonnagal. Who tells on their own housemates?! Sheesh. Course, by the time she arrived, Kris had already destroyed the barrels, and well, there was no proof. Anyway! That's all then.

M-C-G, she ain't no F-U-D!

Really toodles.

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:33 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Wow! Hey, book! So, I haven't written in you in a little while. SO much has happened, I don't even remember. I need to take notes as I go, I think. So umm, let's see...

School's been great lately! Joined the Conjure Club and I learned all sorts of really cool things. Now my cushions can be whatever color I'd like them to be! Micah conjured a really cool dragon chair for Professor Flitwick; a true fit for a pirate king! I can now conjure myself an umbrella, too. Can't seem to get it to go any other color than yellow though. Have to work on that one.

Otherwise, I had a great time in Transfiguration class yesterday. Zane was the assistant and he taught us some more theory on switching spells, while putting it to good practice. He made my fingernail blue. I have to find him so that he can do the rest!

I've been spending a whole lot of time with Mary Maywell lately. The head girl! Yeah, she's really special. I think she really gets me. I told her my deepest, darkest secret. I know I can trust her to keep it.

D and I have been getting a lot closer, but, I'm still really worried about it all. Not sure that I can handle the pressure. He might just be too fragile for me... I don't think I want the responsibility.

Randell made me blush today, in the Great Hall. He told me he had the best seat in the house sitting next to me. I didn't know WHAT to say. He's pretty cute, and I like his espresso beans, even though it made me so hyper that Mary had to knock me out with Hypno.

As for where my poor little heart really lies, well, that's still a secret from you, book.

Right, TTFN!

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:51 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hi, so, yeah... it's been forever and ever since I've written in you, book, I know. I think a lot has happened... I don't really remember when or in what order but I'm sure I'll blabber about most of it.

Um, so I screwed up in Potions and Snape made us all drink our work. My result got me all confused and I started beating up on Drado and Kris. Felt pretty bad about it, but, I don't think they like me much anyway. I don't think very many of the other Ravenclaws do. You know, Dominic and Nikoli, too. Maybe I'm wrong. Dominic said he thought I was dumb, but not as much anymore apparently. I already knew that, though. They all think I'm dumb, pretty certain about that. It's okay, it's better to let them think that. Isn't it?

What else... Oh! Yeah. Zane finished making my finger nails blue. They all match eachother now and they are very pretty. It sure was nice of him to take the time to do that for me.

I ended things with D and I don't think he's doing so well. We've talked since and I really do hope we can still be friends but... yeah, it wasn't going to work. You knew that though right, book?

I think there's a Ball coming up soon. I don't think I will have very much fun. We'll see.

Micah set up a real nice party for people the other day outside of the school. Wasn't long before people came by and started complaining about the decorations. This one girl was -especially- rude. A Ravenclaw at that. Anyway, after a whole lot of chaos that really was just a waste of everyone's time, Jinx, the Slytherin prefect came by and destroyed the decorations himself. Later on something else really weird happened involving Jinx but, it turned out to be okay and I think I like him well enough. There's always a chance someone'll read this so, I'll just leave that at that. Keep up appearances, right?

Anyway uh, I think that's it mostly for the last couple of days. I've been thinking a lot lately about things and I've come to some interesting decisions, yep.

As for 'him', well, I miss 'him' every day.

Bye!

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:11 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hey, so, suppose a lot's happened since I last wrote. Seems to be the usual, right? Anyway, Micah threw another Pirate party today, this time with permission. It went a little better but it was still half destroyed anyway. Matt, Cait, Micah and I tried to make the best of it anyway and had a great time dancing. I'm not very good. Later, we went to see a Muggle movie at the London cinema called Salem's Noose. Was real nice to see everyone there and the show was really cool! I'm pretty well finished with all the gathering I'll need to do for this year, now I can rest a bit until it's time to put it all together and turn it in.

To Them
I'm not certain any one of you understands.

To Him
The less I see you, the easier it becomes. I don't miss you so much anymore. I am changing, and with that, I am losing you. I am grateful.

To the Two in Green
Thank you.

Right anyway, that's about it.

See you, bye.

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hiya, book.
I'm learning a new spell these days, something Feargus taught me. It'll be good to protect me against things that make my mind all funny. Would have been useful earlier tonight, but, I'll get to that. Also, I was able to finally show Feargus my Patronus. Turns out, he has the very same one! He seemed pretty shocked about it; I thought it was pretty cool. Spent some time that night chit chatting with Feargus and Jack. They were whispering all sneaky like and I think they were talking about me. I'll have to ask them what they were saying. Jack's got some funny nicknames for Feargus, but, I still like Feargus best. I went in the pool for the first time in the Commons, too! I even went and bought a proper swim suit the next day.

Oh! Ha ha! Feargus bopped Dominic over the head! I told him about the time when Dominic told me I wasn't as stupid as he thought I was. Anyway, nice of him to stick up for me! Of course, I think Dominic tolerates me a little more every day these days.

I'm going to be writing for the school newspaper with Micah and Tom. Micah's starting one up, the Hog's Heart. I like Tom, he's a really nice guy. Anyway, that should be fun, and I'm sure we'll find plenty of interesting things to write about.

History class yesterday was wildly entertaining, and not because of the course materials! Jennie, Feargus' girlfriend, choked on her sandwich and left early to see Pomfrey. Styx collapsed, bleeding all over the place in the corner. Caitlyn fell asleep, -twice-, and was talking and sleepwalking all over the place. Binns was his usual boring self, seeming to be even more so for some reason. I guess I'm just tired.

Later during curfew, Matty, Cait, Feargus and his girlfriend hung out in the Claw Commons. Didn't talk to them much, I was reading and, well, not feeling so great. Plus, Feargus acts a little different around her. Not as... well, free. For lack of a better word. They left anyway after Matty and Cait went to bed, and Micah hung out for a bit before he went to bed. When I went to head up to my own room, there was a cat on the stairs. I could swear I've seen that cat before. Jennie was just... standing at the top of the stairs. Nikolai came up to bring Caro to bed, since she had fallen asleep on the couch, he thought he should help her to her room at least. Jennie freaked out about that and tried to stop Nikolai from taking her to her room. Nikolai went anyway and Jennie freaked out even more, "I'm so sick of all of this!" she said. Whatever that means. She should really feel very lucky and happy. Slept for a bit then went back down to the common area and Jennie'd been attacked by something and was knocked unconscious on the ground. When she was revived, she said it had been bats. She accused Nikolai but I defended him anyway... Micah and I know he did it... he ALWAYS does it.

At breakfast, Micah and I talked about what we'll do after Hogwarts. We've had to rule pirates out for several reasons. As well as musicians. We've ruled that one out, too. Afterwards, we took a trip to Diagon Alley to the Live Wire to watch Jacob Green perform and get some CDs signed. That was the WEIRDEST performance ever. I think I'm going to write an article about it for the paper. And this is where that charm Feargus is teaching me would come in handy. The audience was REALLY really into the performances... like, to the extreme! I can't even explain. They were almost in a trance. Micah said he knows some about hypnotising and said that it seemed like that was what was going on. We managed to keep our own wits for a couple of songs but then we were sucked into it, too! Thing is, not as badly as the others. For me it was like... I knew I was doing what I was doing, but I couldn't stop it. Figure we'll try to get down to the bottom of that.

After the day was done, I went back to school, to the Duel Hall and summoned my Patronus. I remember looking at it, really looking at it... and crying. I cried for at least an hour. I'm glad nobody came in. I don't know what I'm going to do.

For now, I'll sleep.

Night, book.

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:26 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

This entry is written in a completely different handwriting, seemingly, a male one.

Dear Diary... errr JOURNAL!

Dear most serious and important Book!

Today I, how shall I write the words?

IsawFergilopousturnintoanicemonsterandMattbrokeatilewithhishandandhe'ssobraveandthenIwentforaswimandgotlostinthepoolandluckilyFearlessandMatthewweretheretosaveme!

Sometimes I wish I could write about more than just myself! Like that Jack. Maybe I'll randomly devote an entire page to Jack Amesworth. Jack likes to invent brilliant nicknames for that intimidating fifth year, Feargus. Like Feargle and Furdle and Forgo and Fargo and Fearless and Fergilicious and FunGus and so forth. But last night, dear serious and important Book, I had a dream. It was a very personal dream. Of course, I'd tell you all about it, but I don't share these things with you, Book. It's nothing personal, I simply don't value you as much as I should. Well, okay, I'll tell you.

My dream was about swimming in the Ravenclaw pool. At first I was alone. And then I remembered I can't swim. I sank to the bottom of the pool, very slowly. It seemed like miles, I dropped, endlessly. The water grew cold, and dark. But then, as I was about to give up all hope, a strange being came to me in the depths. It was an ice monster. His name was Buddy. The end.

Should you turn the page, the following entry is written in the proper owner's handwriting yet again.

So, it was a full moon tonight. Yup, scaaary stuff. Or something. Anyway the teachers forced us all to stay in from sun down due to werewolves and things. We had a special Astronomy class that covered full moons and eclipses. Oh yeah, it was also an eclipse. The class was pretty full, a big mix from all the Houses. It was interesting, and again, not due to the course materials! Afterwards we all went out and looked at the moon, going back in a little later for a gathering. Jacob Green was there with his guitar and I did my best to shield myself from his crazy bewitching music magic.

Probably should've gone back to the Commons to sleep after all that but I was hungry so I went down for breakfast. Ran into a friend. Got an owl from Matty but... I put it off. I needed the talk with my friend. We went for a long walk, and for some reason, I trusted him with my greatest secret. A secret beyond anything like a silly crush. I took a risk. Do I regret it? Not really. I'm too curious. And... something tells me... we might be able to help eachother.

Back to the Commons after that. Sat by the pool with Jennifer, Feargus, Jack, Matthew and Selina. Jack hi-jacked my book. (See previous page) We all eventually went to bed, and now I write to you, book.

Sleepy now.

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Well hello, book! So, I had a pretty good day today. There was no drama! I think I can safely say it's the first time since I've arrived that I've been able to successfully avoid it. (I am cheering now.) Anyway, woke up and mosied on down to the Entrance Hall. Figure there's always something or other happening there. Chatted with Cait for a quick bit but I had to go to the washroom, so I left. Met up with a friend, coincidence, right? Decided it might not be so bad to use the washroom at Durmstrang, I mean, why not? Spent some time out there with my friend and then headed back to school. Longest bathroom break EVER.

Sat with Selina a bit, and some kid called Mavrek or something. Anyway, he got in trouble for the way he approached Joki. Strangest thing, though. SHE came up to ME. Yeah, really, right? So, we went off all sneaky like and I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was in trouble. I wasn't. We had a pleasant chat about her lovely dress, drank some coffee and talked about friends. Real nice.

Not a lot else to report then, like I said.

Later!

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:04 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

So, hey, book! Wow, okay! This time I'm hugely serious when I say a lot has happened. Most of it is that super sneaky stuff that I don't want to put in here just in case. I can try to be vague! Um, night before last Micah hypnotized Styx. That was cool. Tyson was there too and he had the best idea to make the room eerie looking. He did a nice job of it, too. Curfew came and we had a blast! We've got a new holiday: Creeping Day! I think it's to celebrate all the creepy things and people at school. I didn't really understand but it was fun to celebrate something anyway. Mostly they were all happy because they figure Jinx'll be kicked out of his prefect spot. By they I mean Dominic and Nikolai and Tyson. We had breakfast in the Commons after. Dominic and I had some eggs and bacon and Nikolai had some... chicken. I can't judge, I had chicken for breakfast the next morning. But I'll get to that. Anyway all night Dominic was flirting with me, or at least, that's what Micah said. I sometimes have a hard time figuring that out. We stayed up all night long just chatting. After a while Mary came around and whisked me away for some private time. I was happy to see her. I like Mary time.

Next morning, I woke up to an owl from a friend wanting to meet for breakfast. Course, this is where I had the chicken. Sandwich. We had a nice long talk, and it was nice to catch up. Went back to the Commons after that for a nap and woke up to another owl from Dominic. He wanted to meet for tea! So we did. Then, there was this huge storm outside and he thought we should go set up some tents and watch it and stuff. So we did that, too. I invited Matty and Cait along and they came and I think they had a good time.

Back at the Commons, another housemate approached me and wanted to talk privately. We went to my room and had chit chatted for a while. That was nice. Rest of the night, Domi and I stayed up and talked in his room. He was leaving for Canada in the morning to visit an old friend so another all nighter! Walked with him to the train station and said goodbye. He said he's going to owl me a post card. I had to explain what a post card was.

Otherwise, Jennifer and Feargus hate me. I'm avoiding Jack because he's mad at me. Mary's not though. I knew she wouldn't be. I love Mary.

Buh bye!

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Last edited by SleepingSun7 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hey, book.

What to do? What to do? So many questions and I've only got myself for answers.

Matty and Jacob and I snuck around after Umbridge and the Academy. We followed them all the way up to Dumbledore's office but by the time we got out there, they were already coming back down. We were almost caught! Bad idea. Anyway, we watched them escort McGonnagal down and out of the school. Really weird. After that there were a series of attacks in the Entrance Hall. Oh yeah! Snape's the acting Headmaster. I like Snape.

I was attacked by this big giant thing that nearly ripped my shoulder off. Everyone else was preoccupied with fighting, so, I dragged my bleeding self up to the Hospital Wing and barely made it before I passed out from blood loss. I left a pretty mess all over the hallways. Sorry Filch!

Otherwise today I had planned to have a camping trip, a solo one. Just me. I parked myself outside of the grounds, on the way towards Hogsmeade where the water is. Brought Alistair with me in his cage and set myself up with a cushion and a bedroll. Not long after, a friend of mine came by wanting to introduce me to a friend of his. We went and did that. Afterwards, we traveled to Pinboria and caught up some more before his girlfriend joined us. Uneventful, really.

Had my appointment at the Ministry today to gather up some information about my family. I think I have what I'm looking for, coupled with the help that Keeferson's given me. I'll write about that another time, okay, book? I'm still trying to work it out.

Charms class was fun. We learned how to conjure a cool blue flame. We can stick it in bottles and things. Handy, I suppose.

Alright. Later, book.

So, I said I'd talk to you about it later. It's later. So, I have a family. Yeah, I didn't just create myself! Cool. Um, I think I might be Swedish because they all have Swedish names, at least, my research leads me to believe that. I'm a Pureblood. Yeah, shocker, right? Like dating right back to the beginning of the records, no smudges or anything.

They ALL attended Hogwarts and, get this! Every single one of them since the beginning of time (well, you know what I mean) were in Slytherin House. They gave me a document with my immediate family, their names and things. I guess it's good to know. So far I have parents, and a brother, and two sets of grandparents!

My dad's called Matthias Theirin. His dad's called Lorens Theirin, his mum Fredrika Dahl.
My mum's called Eva Evensen. Her dad's called Rikard Evensen, her mum Elisabet Olssen.
I have a brother named Anders.

Okay, bye.

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I can't even tell you, book, what I did yesterday.
I can, at least, add another country to my list of places visited! Yep! World Traveler Extraordinnaire.

I can't really ever see myself forgetting the events that shall not be named, so, I don't see a point in documenting it.

That's all!

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Bonjour, book.

So today that idiot Kayne set the Hufflepuff table on fire. That was interesting. I heard he got his wand confiscated though, so that's good. He threatened to punch be later, but, I think he realized that I'm tougher than I look and decided not to. I heard he punched another girl though.

I met up with a friend today. It was nice. Aside from my head being kinda messy.

Also, I got a new necklace. It's really special. That's all I have to say about that.

Um, Tyson showed us his pictures in Wizard Weekly and they were really good. Pretty cool that he's doing something like that with himself, yep.

Anyway, buh-bye.

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Last edited by SleepingSun7 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I'm getting MARRIED! Hahahahahahaha! HAHA! Hahaha! (Several more lines of HAHA's continue down the page)

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:48 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Ooookay, so, question of the day:

How many Slytherins does it take to break out of a pair of handcuffs?

Answer: 2, and 3 hours of everyone's time.

Matty, Nikolai and Jacob had a concert in the Entrance Hall. It was kinda cool, I guess. It's a good thing Snape wasn't around. Or Jinx. I'm sure that would've been over right quick had either of them been there. They played all kinds of songs I don't know, but, then again... I don't think I know any songs. Wait. I know that one Nik plays all the time like, almost by heart. It was stuck in my head ALL day. Furry Lees or something.

Ummm... Dominic should be home soon.

What else? That's it, I think. Still getting married. At least until tomorrow.

Oh! Right. Going home to see my family. I got myself a nice dress. Pretty nervous mostly. I think they live in a really big house because my brother invited me to an "Estate". I'll get to see Sweden! That's cool, I guess. I can add that to the list with France, Germany and Egypt.

Did I ever tell you about my trip to Germany? No, I suppose I didn't. I think I may've been vague one that one. Anyway. Been there.

Bye, book!

JBMT wrote:

-Dr. Suess

Last edited by SleepingSun7 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » Server » Roleplay