WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: *A small packet is distributed in the Entrance Hall*
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:54 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*Several minutes after Jinx' exit from the Entrance Hall, the following packets would be distributed to those that were there*

*A letter on top of the pack*

My fellow students,

I do apologize if I had disrupted you from studies. However, I needed to speak with Mister Dominic Valentine Trax. Mister Trax has been spreading lies about me. He has even tried to isolate me from friends and otherwise.

For those present, you would have noticed that Mr. Trax blatantly denied any involvement or spreading of lies. These letters are being made available to show who the real trustworthy person is. One who will air their dirty laundry or one who will remain deny and lie in the face of confrontation.

Attached are copies of the letters in which he corresponded with my ex-girlfriend Drusilla Mancini.

On a side note, I'd like to personally take a moment and apologize to each student that feels I may have wronged them. It does take a few events over a short period of time to realize that your ways may have been wrong

With that, I submit these letters to you for your review. I also leave myself available for any questions or reports regarding this issue, or official matters relating to Hogwarts.

Respectfully,

Jinx Sinclair
Slytherin House Prefect

*The attached letters would appear to be copies, but 100% legitimate and correct with no alterations of text*
Quote:
Dear Drusilla Mancini,

It took me a while to make sure that, that was your real full name. If you remember me it's Dominic Trax. I'm a Ravenclaw you talked to a few times. Anyway, It's come across as your apparent fiance has taken on two girls in your absence. Just thought it would be important for you to know, Nevaeh Samuels and the other girl I am not to sure of her name but I've heard a few things. In any case, I had a few questions for you that could be rather helpful if you would answer them. Not to mention, that he is doing some things that would be rather harmful to the school and the kids in it. At this time the school is so close to closing that if he keeps up his assinine ways we could be in for trouble. i don't know if you care to much about this subject, but I hope you find it nessicary to come speak to me.

~Dominic Trax

Quote:
In a fine writing that seems very skilled, Drusilla replies by the beach - sand on the paper and a bit of liquid that may later been identified as Long Island Ice Tea.

"Mister Trax,
My involvements with mister Sinclair have come to an end. I haven't much that may aid to your case. However, if you do find that there is much I can help with, feel free to write. I will not be visiting Hogwarts as immediate family problems need to be attended to.

Take care,
Drusilla Mancini.

Quote:
Dear Drusilla Mancini,

It is Dominic again. I understand that it is possible that Jinx had continued working on making and disributing potions against the Ministries wishes, perhaps you can enlighten it. Jinx also seems deeply connected with younger girls and older girls alike, which makes him a rather dangerous person when it comes to girls. The damage to a young girls heart as you know can effect her future ten times over as I have seen a Miss Tillery rapidly change for the worse. Jinx is ultimately a danger to everyone and himself. It would likely be best for himself to that he is exposed now rather then later. As who knows what he'll step into when the Ministry finally notices he is playing around with them. I mean if students have noticed, the Ministry can't be far behind. And he is surely headed towards screwing himself permanently. Not that I would mind either. I'd just rather a bunch of people and friends not hurt in the process.

~Dominic Trax

Quote:
Mister Dominic Trax,
I do wonder if these issues are blown out of proportion due to feelings related to the women involved. As a long term ex of Jinx, I can conclude that his actions are not lethal. In an enviorment where one is forced to be around women it is rather hard to remain faithful to just one. I do not think the ministry would take much concern in a rebelious teenager - otherwise Hogwarts would be entirely arrested. Distressed women are dangerous; but Jinx is not the cause of this, I assure you. If he is finding himself in a romantic triangle there is nothing that anyone can do but talk to the ladies involved to get them out of the situation. However, I also assure you that the rumors about mister Sinclair's involvement with illegal potions is merely that - a rumor. I shall discuss Jinx's problems with him on arrival back to Hogwarts. This will be taken care of. I suggest you no longer involve yourself with Jinx Sinclair's where abouts and dealings. One may observe that being investigated or bad mouthed results in reprocussions never imaginable.

Drusilla Mancini."

Professor Chaos wrote:
Dear Drusilla Mancini

Very well, If I am expected to remain out of it. Then I ask you not to bother with the mentioning of me mentioning it to me. This will isolate me from all problems and further problems that may result. Does that seem like a fair judgement. I will remain outside of the business of Mister Sinclair, if and only if my business with you is kept the same. Thank you for the reassurance.

Dominic

Post subject: Re: *A small packet is distributed in the Entrance Hall*
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*Anyone who has a packet would notice that the pages would be black upon their next examination. There would be no text and the paper would be a stained black, eventually becoming brittle and falling apart to the touch.*

Board index » Server » Roleplay