WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Inner Darkness (semi closed rp but for ravenclaw girls)
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:44 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

In the dead of night, Selina sneaks her way back into the ravenclaw dorm rooms and slips inside her room gently closing the door. She quickly dicards her current robes on into the trash, as they were riped up, burnt, hole filled old plain black robes that she uses in potions class in order to prevent her good robes from being ruined, and lays into bed under the covers and slowly falls asleep...

~~:in her dream...((from this point its first person mode)):~~
*selina is standing alone, surrounded by darkness*

woah....where am i.... *selina would take a few steps in a random direction looking around curiously*

....you are ...home...selina...
w...what? w..who was that?
i....am you...selina...your true self..
w..what are you taling about? i am me...
as am i...but you are merely a mask of yourself..hiding i your true feelings...where as i am your true self...who holds all of your true emotions...
look..i know what i fele and i know who i am..you...you may sound like me but you arent!
*at this point a black and white version of selina would be standing in front of her*
listen to me selina...you need to show the world your real self....rowan...that sister of yours is never around anymore...smack her around and yell at her ...you know you want to..
n...no i could never do that! shes my sister! i love her! i know shes never around anymore but thats because shes happy with the one she loves....
of course...but she should love you too.......yes? ...after all you are her sister....and she has been treating you wrong....get her out of the way...
i said no now go away you arent me!
*she would cry and ru away in the opposite direction, but the black and white version of selina just appears in front of her*
what about the girl who took your kind words and killed them..heidi...she made you cry...why forgive her?...tell that girl the truth on how fat and ugly she really is!!
will you stop it *she starts crying* thats not me i wouldnt do that...no!
*once again running into the opposite direction*
*this tiem the voice completely surrounds her jumping around*what about...your feelings selina....i know you..i -am- you...i am all that evil inside just waiting to be unleashed...you know how these "friends" have hurt you...let me help you...let me take out revenge for hurting you so much and so innocently...let me ruin thie rlives!!Maxwell...says he will teach you..you learned the spells he wanted but he still hasnt fulfiled his dutyies!!..look at misty...despite ho you tried to show her what she should see she continues to try and go with that abombination of a man...what about mat who seems to be blind whenever you need him to talk to you the most...Vee should have repaid you more then just a hug for what you helped her with and yet she didnt!! all these people deserved to be punishe.d.let me do it...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HURT THEM ALL!!
NOOOO!
*her long and loud scream of that no was not just in her dream, but in her sleep she screamed that out as well, im sure everyone in the girls dorm would have heard it as selina sits up ((note she sleeps in underwear only if a character decided to walk in)) covered in sweat and panting like she has seen a ghost....she holds herself and just shivers in fear..*

Board index » Server » Roleplay