WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: School break
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

After successfully and academically finishing his first year in Hogwarts Gabriel is heading to London to stay in his uncles summer home there, eagerly awaiting the start of his next term in Hogwarts.

(OOC im rp'ing a short break with Gabe in between school years, i'll be on but will be in and around London for a short time before returning to Hogwarts and then turning in his first years homework giving the illusion that he is then returning for his second year at school.... I wont keep him away for too long as i am eager to get back in there with all ye witches and wizards, its just for rp purposes ;) )

Post subject: Re: School break
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

After finishing his second year at Hogwarts Gabriel went for his second term break between years. This time taking a holiday in Paris, enjoying the sites fine cuisine and many delights the city has to offer. Checked into the Hotel De Ville, enjoying the fine service there, spending his days in the pool and gym, and night reading in the library, yet missing his friends and so forth at Hogwarts eagerly awaiting a new school year. He also took many pictures of his holiday by request of Shea.

[Just so you know, the Hotel de Ville means town hall in french, so, it's not a hotel - Rak]

Board index » Server » Roleplay