WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Second Year Begins
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

******************************************************************************************

Dear Diary,

Whelp, here we are. Back at Hogwarts for my Second year. I wish I had anything to tell you about my summer, but it really was totally boring. Mom and dad kept me cooped up in the house again, as usual. I don’t understand why they’re always so nervous when I’m home. It’s not like I’m going to go around jinxing muggles or anything.

Anyway, things have started off great! I found West on the train and we rode together. And this year, I got to ride to Hogwarts in a carriage instead of taking the boat. Although, the view from the lake I think may be better than coming down the path. But it’s okay. West was actually talkative and the stars were bright in the sky, so it was kinda fun and a little romantic.

When we got to the Great Hall, I spotted Seli, Gabby, Heidi, and Vee, so West and I joined them for the Sorting and Feast. It was fun, but I was so focused on seeing my friends again that I didn’t really pay enough attention to who got Sorted where.

We all chatted in the Common after the feast, but eventually West kissed me goodnight and everybody went to the dorms. I’m going to try to get some sleep tonight, and be fresh and ready for classes tomorrow.

******************************************************************************************

~ "We are everyday angels, be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way" ~

Post subject: White Robes and The Dueling Hall
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Dear Diary,

I decided to try something different this year. I got a few sets of my House robes dyed white. That charcoal black color that we’re told to buy as First years just doesn’t feel good on me. It’s like… all dark and dingy and makes me depressed to look in the mirror. My new robes make me feel cheery! And I’m already getting compliments on them. Rowan especially said she loves them. Not everybody does though. Emily Hodgkins, a Hufflepuff, doesn’t. She thinks their too bright and said something about my aqua trim color being “out,” whatever that means.

Anyway, I got invited to watch dueling this week! I’d never been to the Dueling Hall before. I was kinda intimidated when I did. It’s a big open room, and there’s this marked off area in the middle for where the dueling happens. And when you come in the room, it’s almost like that area is just daring you to step inside it. I almost felt like the castle was laughing at me because I wouldn’t. I did stay to watch though. But Heidi actually dueled!

She and a guy named Jack Stone that I met recently. They dueled a couple of times, and I think each of them won a little and lost a little. Some boys… Max and Andrew, ran the duels. Mostly Max, but Andrew did when Max was dueling Matt.

I’m still a little confused about the rules. But once I figure them all out, and find someone I think I can maybe not totally embarrass myself losing to, then I’ll give dueling a try.

~ "We are everyday angels, be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way" ~

Post subject: Quidditch
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Dear Diary,

Sorry for not writing much. I’ve been really busy with classes. And what’s supposed to be my free time has ended up having me scramble around the grounds trying to figure out which plant is which for Herbology and trying to find fresh Potion ingredients.

I did get a chance to watch the first Quidditch game of the year. And I even convinced Selina to join me, even though she got hit with a bludger that came into the stands her first year, and kinda doesn’t like Quidditch cause of it.

I don’t know everybody who played, but I think I remember hearing the names O’Daly, Squall, Arms, Grendel, Goodman, Puruvicus, and Colt. And I also know Matt and West were out there. It was a lot of fun to watch, and West played really great! At least… I think he did. I’m not completely sure. Everything in Quidditch happens so fast!

Post subject: Fashion Show
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Dear Diary,

I’ve been spending a lot of time in the Dueling Hall lately. Mostly watching West and trying to keep him from losing it. I don’t fully understand what’s going on with him, but he’s showing some real temper problems. Not with me, don’t get me wrong. He’s okay with me. But lots of times when dueling he seems like he’s about just blow up. I’ve gotten in the habit of going over to whisper to him before duels, or even just touch his arm for a moment without even saying anything. It helps him calm down, I think.

I don’t know what to do though. We’ve been a couple for a long time, and we’ve had a lot of fun together, but I’m just not getting those feelings that I thought might come about him eventually, you know? I mean, I like him and everything. And I want to be there for him when he needs me. But, I don’t know. I guess I’m just not liking him as much in “that way” as I’d hoped. But he relies on me so much…

I guess, maybe, … I don’t know. I’ll think about it more.

Anyway, something really exciting happened this weekend! I was hanging around the Entry hall chatting with Matt when Emily and Ros came by.

Yeah, Emily. The one that hates my white robes. But that’s okay. I’m afraid to say anything like… “wrong” … around her, because I really want her to like me. And I think maybe she does a little. She even invited me to a Fashion Show in Paris! Not like, just to watch. But to actually be in it! She took me to Twitterings and made me this really cute skirt to wear for the show.

Cameron showed up while we were there, and she invited him along to. So Emily, Ros, Cameron, Matt, and I took a trip to Paris! I had a blast! It was soooo much fun. We had a three round competition. Casual wear, Formal wear, and Swimsuit. I wore my new skirt for the Casual, and the dress and the swimsuit that Selina had designed for me for the Formal and Swimsuit rounds. Who won or lost doesn’t really matter. I had a lot of fun, and Emily even gave me lots of tips on how to walk, and turn, and present myself in a flirty-fun but still respectable kinda way.

(“Fashion” ~ Lady Gaga)

Last edited by Misty on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Seli's Birthday in Paris
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Dear Diary,

I don’t know what to do. West has gone back into his come and go ways, where I don’t see him for weeks and then when he does come around he’s like… it’s hard to describe. He’s like darkish, but also tired seeming. He asks me sometimes what I want to do after Hogwarts, but I don’t have the slightest idea. He talks about after Hogwarts and him being an Auror then and… he talks like I’m going to be there too or something. Just the way he says things, is a little scary feeling. Being around West is stressful a lot. When he shows up though, it’s like he’s relying on me. Like I’m this thing in his life, a rope or something he’s hanging onto to keep from going over an edge.

I try not to let it all get to me all the time. When he isn’t around I’m always chatting and having fun with friends between classes and such. I think Selina especially has seen how stressed things with West are getting. Seli’s spending more time hanging out with me, helping me relax and laugh and have fun.

Seli and I really have become close friends, I think. I tell her almost everything. We sit around classroom eleven a lot talking when no class is going on in there. The waterfall in there is amazing! It’s probably against some rule or something to play in the waterfall, but Seli’s right, it’s so relaxing sometimes to just stand under it and let it wash stress away.

Anyway, last weekend I got the idea of doing something really special to celebrate Selina’s birthday. Since I had so much fun on the trip Emily put together for a fashion show, I thought maybe Seli would like to see Paris too! I invited Rowan, Matt, and Gabby along, but Rowan and Matt were busy. So it ended up being Seli, me, and Gabby going.

I thought it would be fun to show off to Seli the cute skirt that Emily made for me. I changed into it while still at Hogwarts, and well.. it is kinda short so I hurried through the castle to get out quickly before anybody could say anything. I know a few people saw me and I like totally turned red. The odd thing was, when Seli saw me, she starting blushing too! I don't know why exactly though, because after seeing me she went and changed into a skirt that was just as short as mine.

Anyway, we had a great time in Paris! We visited the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and lots of shops and boutiques. And I was able to get a picture while we were having lunch.

The only thing that made me a bit sad though is that I couldn’t really afford to get her much in the way of a present. I really wanted to get her something to let her know how much her friendship means to me. I don’t know, it probably sounds really silly, but … I got her an enchanted cookie. The magic on the cookie is such that it’s supposed to help you know that someone appreciates you.

(“I Love Paris” ~ Ella Fitzgerald)

Board index » Server » Roleplay