WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: What's the Point? (Veiyne Beaux Vaughn's Diary Entries)
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:11 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Day 1
Dear Diary,

This is my first every entry in a diary. I don’t really see the point in putting down in words thoughts, feelings and events but I’ve been instructed to start a diary, and I do so now only in the hopes that this will bring me some ease of mind, some means to alleviate the restraints thrown on my mind that have gone unchecked allegedly for some time now.

Vacation ended abruptly, more so than it had started. I needed an escape; my mind was riddled with complexities that hindered my very ability to process to think clearly, albeit think at all. Two months isn’t nearly enough relaxation to put me at ease though. I’ve been worried for the wellbeing of my Aridella. I burdened her with my sudden advancement then disappeared without much explanation. Now I’m back, I’ve searched around for her but haven’t yet found her, I fear for the worst when I shouldn’t at all.
Familiar faces still reside in Hogwarts, behind swarms of brand new faces. These new students however barely present any new characteristics. It’s all the same old, same old. Know-it-all Ravenclaws, overambitious and haughty Slytherins, the coin flip between shy and wild Hufflepuffs and the sometimes too proud Gryffendors.
-
My time here seems to be drawing to a close and with it my hopes for securing myself a satisfactory career path dwindles. My heart beats faster as the mind races, incapable of surpassing my own mental blockades. My family’s vineyard ensures some revenue after Hogwarts regardless but to actually add to my family’s fortune, to be somewhat dependant appears vague at this point.

I detest the Ministry with my entire being, but should I become employed underneath them my financial future will be secure.

Well Diary, my wrist is beginning to get tired, bon nuit for now.

VBVXII

Board index » Server » Roleplay