WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: ::Inner Turmoil:: Closed RP Post.
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is highly OOC information. In addition, were no real demons hurt in the making. Actually, they aren't demons at all. Just to squish any bad thoughts on that. They're Representations. No more jumping to conclusions. (*Swats the Dork*).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Transition~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tera walked steadily towards the Lake, Fina trailing behind her. Upon arriving at the Lake she gazed deep into its depths for a time, when she tore her gaze from the depths of the dark Lake, she realized only a short time had passed, even if it felt like an hour that she stared into it.

She sighed and slowly she sat next to the lake, legs folded hands on each of her knees, back straight with perfect posture. Her breathing slowed as she slowly blocked out the distractions around her, she closed her eyes and slowly she sank deep into the recesses of her mind. Her Mind's Eye opened and she stood upon a cliff, looking down into a pit of fire, above a single sliver of light shone like a small sun. Rising from the fiery pit was a creature, Red-scaled with large bat-like wings and a tail the length of two of her arms, she gazed upon the creature and supressed a mental shudder.

It was the creature who spoke first. "You cannot hope to live long enough to fulfill your promise. You cannot walk Eight times out of the Abyss and walk away."

Tera: "I will, and I will walk away with your head in a satchel if I must. I will do what I have too. You and the rest of the world won't stop me from achieveing my goals.. I have a promise to keep."

The creature glared at her menacingly, its forked tongue flicking in and out of its large maw. It laughed after a moment. "You are strong, but not nearly strong enough. You will snap and when you do, I will over take you, and Tera Jallebin will be no more. I will devour you from within. Your soul will be sealed away and I will take its place."

Tera shudders and draws the purple crystal rose, and pointed at him. "Confringo!" an explosion ripped across his massive chest, but he didn't even flinch, laughing at her bold attack on him. "Foolish woman, you cannot harm me here, this isn't the physical world and your magic has no effect upon me within your mind. I shall break you, shard by shard if I must, and then they will all die." The creature roared and whipped its long tail towards her, but it stopped short of her face, she forced herself to grab hold of his tail and push it aside.

Tera: "I cannot let you win, not until I walk in for the ninth time, and then I will fall into the Void and you can consume me after, until then, I am the Master and you are the Pet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Will continue as I add to it, please don't post anything so it will stay uncluttered with ooc posts, and this knowledge is OOC, any mention of it IC will be ignored as metagaming. Thanks - Shadow

"Up yours Hogwarts, Scotty the man!" - ASoL to RT on Porting

Last edited by A_Shadow_of_Life on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ::Inner Turmoil:: Closed RP Post.
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:54 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Again Tera found herself gazing into one of the elements, this time it was the fireplace in her library. She sighed and sat, once again delving deep into her own mind, and this time instead of a lake of fire and a cliff, it was a frozen Tundra, the same large demonic creature from before met her at the center and snarled at her. "You're breaking, Tera. Soon I will consume you."

Tera looked on at the demon and gave a bitter smile. The sight of this creature repulsed her, but then, it was meant too. "I am far from shattering, demon. Maybe it is I who will consume you, and if I do, I will be better for it."

The demon roared at her and it's tail lashed out and constricted around her, squeezing her. "You cannot defeat me woman, I am in control here!"

Tera gasped for air, mustering up her willpower she pressed against the tail and tried to pry it's grip apart. She failed and her eyes widened, then she realized. "You can't kill me now, I'm still valuable.."

The demon growled and released her. It didn't look happy. "For now, but even now you are hard pressed to resist me! You will crack, and then I will strike like a hammer!"

She smiled and in her hand a spear formed and she slammed it hard into the demon's stomach, making it roar in fury more then pain. "Feel pain and know I am yet strong."

She gave the spear another shove before turning away from the beast.

Post subject: Re: ::Inner Turmoil:: Closed RP Post.
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:05 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Tera's eyes widened as she watched the Werewolf tear into Sierra's stomach. Her mind weary from fighting the Cruciatus curse, this further weakened her mind and that is when the beast leaped. It shattered her last feeble wall and took control. It laughed as it took control of her mind, she imprisoned in solid ice prison. The demon who controlled her body now working to destroy the enemy wizard's and witch's wands. Then the demon saw that scum. That scum that dared touch this body, smashed her nose, and caused her the pain.. she kneeled over the woman.. and she began to smash the woman's face, over an over. Then she retrieved a knife and cut off her wand hand's thumb. She smiled slowly. Thinking to itself. *This will have to do..* Tera screamed in fury from within the mental icy prison, unable to see or hear what was going on.. unaware of what it was doing.. fear consumed her for what would become of those she was protecting..

Board index » Server » Roleplay