WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Chase Journals
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:31 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

December 23, year 2009 - 23:16

I have just received my results. Couldn't expect anything different from the grades I took. My mentor congratulated me. My parents are proud somewhere. I have graduated at Hogwarts fulfilling all the prerequisites I was told to fulfill to follow my career.

Somehow, there is a spark of happiness inside me. A light in the end of this tunnel that exists to show me there is a way and a possibility for every goal I did and will set. Not that I won't miss school and my few colleagues, should I call them that way, because I will. I will miss them, not everyone of them, but a good part.

In a couple of days I will start at the Magical Law Enforcement. My training will begin with the "Hit Wizard Course". I am excited about that.

About the rest.. I think it's time to let go from old thoughts. Old feelings. At least try. Flattering people isn't my skill. Sweden it is. France later, with a cherry on top.

All I got to say is "take care" and I don't think there was much left to be said.

Not a boy anymore, at least.

Post subject: Re: Chase Journals
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

January 1, year 2010 - 10:25

I am exhausted. Well, how come I shouldn't be. "If a dark wizard make a move tonight we should arrest their entire family as well, huh, Stewart?". Never thought a joke could backfire that hard.

The fire has hit Hogwarts once again, my master would say. The names: Jasriel Phaunt, Cledor Sladdersfield, Bloody Bradley, Alexander Morrisport, Shannon Meritt... Known names. Known fire. Extinguished once and for all after the last night.

Five points to my personal score. One left to find though. Where did you hide, darkness? Beneath my nose? Behind my back? I will find you.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

January 3, year 2010 - 04:17

What was supposed to be a night at the VIP session turned out to be a night of hunting. This time the fire burned someone in front of my eyes. I could have reacted, I could have done something. I just didn't. "There are bigger plots running on the backgrounds, my son". My father couldn't say better.

The Amulet of Ancients was returned. Ginshore and the tribe was pleased. Four casualties, two names on the Magical Artifact Thieves list, the other two on the MLE list. Can't say what I did was right or wrong, my role in this was merely a bait, that would bring the fire inside the ocean. And I have made it.

Lucie Martha Ivanovich and Ian Locke Gartner were slaughtered. Two dark wizards, two deaths, consequently, two points to my personal score.

Right now it's seven zero for me, fire, and the numbers will only grow higher and higher.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

January 5, year 2010 - 20:24

A. R., A. K., B. B., N. C.;

She called me a "protector". He gave me two dark artifacts I would never imagined someone like him could be possibly carrying. He was standing in the middle of the glade. I miss her.

A short entry tonight, I am late for hunting.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:57 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

January 6, year 2010 - 12:00

Feeling good today. Knuckles hurting a little, it's good to have some company. A good Italian sandwich, with a juice or a beer, nothing too fancy, but suitable for the occasion. We talked a lot, shared secrets in most part. It's good to have someone to talk to.

Yesterday, a kid, motivated by his anger, ripped a limp off a colleague. Another case of misuse of magic, combined with dark thoughts. What are they teaching to those students back at Durmstrang. Fourteen year old hexing each other, hurting each other. This is not magic. Kids shouldn't play with fire.

Also, auror Beckett invited me to his wedding. He a his fiancee, a shop owner at the diagon alley, will have a muggle style wedding, at the Saint Paul's church, in a month or so. He told me to take someone with me.

*some random drawings of stick figures flicking wands, serpents*

Time to move. I'll leave her a note.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:24 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

February 27, year 2010 - 11:00

My decision always prioritizes the others happiness. That is all for today.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:58 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Februrary 28, year 2010 - 03:24

Tonight I've witnessed the most magnificent creature I have ever seen. A simple swim turned out to be a clear path to self-knowledge far greater than any other. It was there, staring at me.

Greatness and Loneliness. A predator. I have another goal now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Personal score has two new additions: Loony Jim and Merrick Greenpaw.

I sent a letter. How come I am more excited about that than the rest?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Goodrich is now under my wings. Interesting what an old enemy turned out to be on my team. They made him a trainee on the Hit Wizard squad, I applied to participate on his training.

As to Valerine, I'm still waiting on her report. Our discussion will be great for her formation and understanding of the dark arts. I will see that Goodrich participate on that.

The Aurors gave me some time for rest. The recent experiences were very exhausting. I will use it to commune with my new friend. Even though he has the urge to attack me.

The last quote of the day is: "Every person is responsible for their happiness. It shouldn't depend on the weather, time, person, animal, environment. Only in you."

Let's see to it, the time is most fortunate to think about that.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Edinburgh, Scotland. I thought I was going to face Rasmus again, but no. It's easier to find strength to face your fears in your mind, when you are resting comfortably a thousand of miles away from it. But once you have to stand against it, face-to-face, it takes more than strength.

You feel a small tingling inside your body, your right hand shakes a bit and you sweat. Not workout sweat, not sexual sweat. It's the same sweat of a dying person. Uncontrollably desire to disappear before it can spots you.

With eye contact, you become a god. Adrenalin, fear, courage, duty... They all mix up into a vitamin of stamina and will. You walk across a room, dodging almost everything, locked to your target.

The foe notices your presence and tries vanishing at your sight, a technique that would work perhaps 2 or 3 months ago. You are eager to your training, and you know what they will most likely do. The foe does the same you read and practice on chapter 13, paragraph 6, you side-smile realizing how doomed he is.

One alley, left turn, break into a house, running like the wind. He doesn't want to quit, he knows what waits for him if he stops. Even though you are not prepared, you have the uniform. It is fear in black and green smooth cotton.

Classical scene, a dead end. There you stand watching the foe, trembling like a dog, you conceal your inner fear and your intense desire to throw up, as a dual takes place.

You force yourself to give your best, trying to take the thought that you are fighting for your life away. Fun and duty. He's the one spending a long time in Azkaban. Dark spells, a exchange of hitting charms, like spits from a cobra. A dance between two sources of light, red and green.

He thinks you have lowered your guard, poor him. He doesn't know that some sharks pretend to be dead just to wait for some of their prey to come closer. As he flicks his wand, muttering what seems to be an unforgivable curse, you disappear in the same shadows you were laying. Stealth and concealment. He tries an anti-dellusion charm, vision charms, futile casting aiming the wrong direction, as you sneak behind him, rather calmly, and trembling in anticipation for the feast that is about to come.

The foe only feels the tip of your wand against the back of his head and the soft words like you've whispered to your lover, a instant unconsciousness charm. He falls in oblivion and he's now laying peacefully on your arms. You have a cut at your right elbow, some minor burns at your hands and several bruises. Also you have one more to your personal record.

Have a nice life in Azzy, Mister Woods. Sweet dreams, fire extinguisher.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:02 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

March 4, year 2010 - 5:47

Conflict of interests.

What is the word to ponder, neutrality or duty? It is not the first time I have to endure this type of situation where I caught some of my colleagues breaking the own rules I swore to defend in my sight.

Rather frustrating for a officer to go easy with his work just because he's protecting someone. I am not like that. Perhaps I should talk, I mean, no bigger damage was caused, other than my disappointment. Only a drunk muggle, that a minor obliviate would settle the matter, or even the booze would handle the situation.

I guess what is taking my sleep away were the words. After all this time, and all my actions, I am a foe. I am the very thing I wished I could put away, somehow. I don't want that anymore.

The laws of sand will always apply as long as people decide not to dive. I should stop trying pulling them into the ocean, but I doubt they will seek it by themselves. All is left to me is sit and wait. Patiently.

There's a story in the office about Auror Hoffner where he stood hidden, simply waiting for his prey for more than 5 days. Concealed at the very place its prey called "home", waiting for the proper moment to strike effectively. The results for his calm and lack of rush resulted in the arresting of 3 dark wizards.

This time, its not up to me to apologize to no one. Tonight, the fire extinguisher is injured on the outside and inside. Not a death injury, like it would have been before, but an inevitable feel of sadness that is rubbing against a happy person, trying to take place.

At least, he won't let anything bad get in. Not anymore.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

March 6, year 2010 - 9:45

Yesterday was a very nice day. Work, colleagues, good dinner, good companies. I enjoyed it. I've slept like a baby, woke up completely relaxed and amused at my sight. Couldn't help but to smile and say good morning for every person I met on the street on my way to the office. It's funny because I'm writing with a smile on my face as well. The word of the day is "hope". The future greets us with good opportunities.

I'm looking forward to see what comes next.

March 6, year 2010 - 22:10

Something big is going on. Time to fight a new level of fire, even without being ready.

God help me.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Cole is back and he brought company. No sleep for me tonight.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:07 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

I am what the world needs me to be. Tonight, a new order is coming forth. Good bye, Sierra. I will die a hero, the hero people deserves. That is my goal and my only reason for existence.

I no longer need this. May the ocean guard this book and if someone find it someday, they might know that one day a boy stood for what was right and sacrificed himself and everything he could possibly want for greater good.

My name is Chase Armitage, and this is my story.

Board index » Server » Roleplay