WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Clockwork Legion
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:52 pm 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*Following the death of her grandfather, Heidi Sorngeld abruptly (and perhaps foolishly) left the halls of Hogwarts for the Sorngeld tower in Germany. Inheriting her grandfather's fortune, she set out with the aim of finding her renegade brother, Klaus: a convicted murderer who had attempted to kill his sister before.

On a dim, raining Hogwarts station, she encountered West Coltern. A student who had been expelled from Hogwarts while Heidi was in her 5th year after attacking a slytherin. West and Heidi had been on the same side back then, and now once again they find themselves working togther...*

The ice-cold air bit at Heidi's exposed forearms as she trudged through the deep snow of Olgavich towards the Stubby Candle. A wind-battered sign flapped against its post in the wind, a grim, cold candlelight emanating from its windows.

On entering, she was greeted with the smell of stale beer and dry rot. Mr. Heinz, the barman, wiped a dirty beerglass with an equally dirty rag and glared at her with his gimlet eyes. Three shabby-looking villagers lurked in the corner dressed in ragged leather coats and fur underjackets, playing a game of poker with curled, yellowing cards. Ane grinned evilly with yellow, crooked teeth after piling up his winnings. An eerie silence pervaded the place.

A fire burned in a grate set into the stone wall. It was this that had picked up Heidi's interest. She moved towards it, her hand reaching into the pocket of her leather jacket for a handful of green powder. She threw it into the flames and they roared up, emerald green. She spoke very clearly into the fireplace, sitting on a nearby stool: "Number One. Privet Drive." - the abode of the late Ricnan Grendel, and listened for a reply. The other four in the empty inn paid her no heed - but for the calculating, reptilian stare from the barman.

Look at the dinky little avatars!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Heidi Sorngeld, Xalos Chzem, Arren "Grin" Gatsby, Celdor Grunwalder, Ryiadrin Stalrous

Post subject: Re: The Clockwork Legion
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

The hooded face of West Coltern, aged with stress and grief, popped into the fire.

"Almost ready young one. I just got to finish packing." His head dissapears and then a loud crack. The people of the Inn look around before returning to their games and tankards.
West stands there ready equipt with a large sword at his hip and a small suitcase in his hand. He smiles at Heidi and holds out his arm. "I have done a quick scout around to check the land around the tower. I can take us there now. I suggest you do what you must and we leave promptly."

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

((Uhhm.... is this the Sorngeld Tower or Durmstrang Tower we're talking about?))

Heidi Sorngeld, Xalos Chzem, Arren "Grin" Gatsby, Celdor Grunwalder, Ryiadrin Stalrous

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:53 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(( Its a tower West knows of in the Area))

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:34 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

"Can you apparate Quoth and the trunk and everything as well?"

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:06 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

He chuckles "I can as long as one of us has hold of it all. Just tell me what I need to carry. I got big hands remember." He picks up the trunk on his own and tows it outside and behind the Inn.

Board index » Server » Roleplay