WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Faces
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:15 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Hello gorgeous."
Syrra's perfectly manicured hand lightly held a martini glass, the liquid inside swirling and bubbling with some magical liquid. Her voice rang clear through the almost empty bathroom.
The boy across the room gave a long sigh before mumbling to himself in a rather grumpy tone, "Why does every chick here have to be such a [Jinx]?"
"Excuse me?" She arched a brow before taking a small sip from the glass and starting to walk towards him, "I don't think you're the one to be talking. This is the women's bathroom, and we don't appreciate men in here."
He semi-shrugged, before crossing his arms and taking a step back from her ever-encroaching pace, "Just looking for my sister."
"She's not here," Stopping in the middle of the bathroom, she took another sip and placed a hand on her hip, "... how on earth did you get in here anyway?"
"None of your business." He quickly checked the other cubicles, before heading out the door. Syrra continued to watch him, her eyes flicking over every aspect of his body before downing the rest of the glass.

"... is he gone?"

Post subject: Re: Faces
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Yep. Come on out, Snow White." Syrra was amused at this little girl. She was incredibly dainty and frail, yet acted like she had the courage of a lion. When she really didn't.
"Phew. That was very close!" And out rolled Abigail Feltz from under a pile of towels. After brushing off non-existant dirt from her dirty Alice in Wonderland-esque dress, she tottered over to Syrra and curtsied before chiming an overly polite, "Thank you!"
Syrra sighed before continuing, "You honestly have no life, do you, Amber?"
"It's Abbi, Miss."
"Whatever. Now, who did you say that guy was? Your brother?"
"Mhm," She nodded her perfectly straightened head full of black hair a few times before contiuning, "He wants to find me because I stole some of his stuff."
"What 'stuff', exactly?" Syrra squinted slightly, before wandering over to a bench and sitting quite elegantly, as if to set and example.
"Well..." Alice wandered over quite happily and sat down on the floor in a perfect way, her back remaining straight and her shoulders back, "We needed some money to buy our Mother a beautiful gift. So, I took his watches, and some-"
"You took his watches!?" Syrra exclaimed. She couldn't bring herself to think if any of her siblings even dared to touch any of her belongings without permission.
"Well, we kind of needed it...."
"You could've earnt it, somehow. That's what I do." Syrra nodded, and for the most part, it was true. Unless she couldn't be bothered.

// This is ttly open by the way, so, feel free to join!

Post subject: Re: Faces
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Abbi shrugged her shoulders lightly, before jumping up and dusting herself off as she did before, "I must leave. Lovely to meet you."
"I wouldn't have thought a girl like you to be stealing things. That's very low brow."
The girl stopped at this, smoothing her hair down with a petite and slender hand, "We kind of forgot about our Mother's birthday. And I needed some Galleons fast."
"So you stole from your brother?" Syrra inquired, placing the Martini glass down and leaning forward.
"Yes. I-I needed to. Mother wouldn't have been happy if I didn't get her a gift! No, she wouldn't have been happy at all!" She flustered, tapping the toe of her shoe on the ground next to her and feeling along the hem of her own skirt.
"... I see." The middle-eastern girl resumed her position, picking the martini glass back up and downing the rest of the swirling mixture.
"C-Can I... can I go, now?"
"Of course you can, Amanda."
The young girl tottered off before shouting back into the room, "It's Abbi!"

Board index » Server » Roleplay