WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Ry's Box of Keepsakes
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Since I arrived here at Hogwarts, a lot of stuff's happened. I keep a lot of things in here. Most of them are worthless, but they're special to me. I've never shown anyone what's inside until now, so don't tell anyone where this is, okay?

Look at the dinky little avatars!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Heidi Sorngeld, Xalos Chzem, Arren "Grin" Gatsby, Celdor Grunwalder, Ryiadrin Stalrous

Post subject: Re: Ry's Box of Keepsakes
 Post Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:56 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

This is my hufflepuff badge... it's kinda scratched already, but it's still pretty shiny...

It came out of the sorting hat on my first day at school. That was an awesome day. I arrived at something really wierd, like five in the morning. There weren't many people around, except for Star. I didn't know her back then, but she was really nice to me and helped me get Sorted. Later we found out that our beds were next to each other in out dorms, so that was brilliant too... we stay up late all the time doing... nothing, to be honest, but still...

It felt really wierd when I got sorted. When I put the hat on, and it talked, the movement felt like I had a load of worms or mice or something up there, wiggling... and I could hear him in my head, which creeped me out a little, but all he was doing was giving me a once over. It took about five seconds, and then he almost deafened me when he shouted

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

at the top of his (its? Her?) voice. Star was grinning ear to ear. And then she showed me around Hogwarts, and I met Professor Flitwick, who I have for Charms now, and Professor Moody... He's scary. I saw classroom eleven too. People say there's a centaur who teaches divination in there but I've never seen him. Usually people just go in there when they're upset... or in my case, sleepy. ^_^;>

Look at the dinky little avatars!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Heidi Sorngeld, Xalos Chzem, Arren "Grin" Gatsby, Celdor Grunwalder, Ryiadrin Stalrous

Board index » Server » Roleplay