WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Where the troll sleeps (wall writing)
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*on the fourth floor, in the girl's lavatory a message is written in fairly large text with a chalky like substance*

Hello dear one. Today I saw little children playing. And studying hard so that they can live good lives later on. It makes me so happy because they are young and still full of something. Something that cannot be measured by a simple word. But it's only in little ones. And how I love them for it. One day I would like children of my own, I think. What do you think? I know we have not met, but I trust you.

Love,
Si- *the rest of the name is smeared to a point that it looks like a paintbrush stroke*

Post subject: Re: Where the troll sleeps (wall writing)
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:29 pm 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*another message, in the 5th floor prefect's washroom. It is written in the same chalky substance*

Hello dear one. It's almost time for it, you know. Nobody will know but me. And you. This makes me happy and sad. I think more happy because all that matters, I know, is you. Dancing with dolls and toys and other happy things is all that mattered before because I knew that one day you would come along and replace those meaningless things. They aren't meaningless though and I wish they were. You understand, but I wish you didn't. Because. . . Because. . . Really, I want you to know. To know while you didn't. Such conflict and you still know. Why are you perfect?

Love,
*chalk writing smeared beyond recognition*

Post Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:13 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*this time a message is written on the first floor, on a wall just next to the candy shop*

Hello dear one. I saw things that I wasn't supposed to, and I touched them with a brush. They led me on to believe they weren't real. I can't blame them though. They didn't mean to, and I love them so much. So much. How I wish I could return to how it was. I cry when I think I can't. When I know I can't. And then I think of you and cry more. Then I think of things that aren't supposed to exist but do, at least recently, and I wonder. Why aren't they feeling like I do? Or even considering it? So I cry harder, because it's not how things work. I learn from mistakes in time to save me, I think. I hope it was in time for you. As I sit here in the dark, I pray. For you. To who? I don't know. To you too.

I love you

Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*a message is written on the second floor right hand corridor, somewhat close to the Arithmancy classroom, though off in a side hall and on a wall*

Hello dear one. I'm losing horribly, and can't see winning. My head feels wrong. Throbbing with something. Something bad, I know it. I can't look ahead, can't see anything, can't pull through. Not this way. I don't feel free. Are you free? But at the same time, there is light. Astounding hope, nearly sickening. The trance is broken and then I feel free, like I know you are. In ways you only know. Only you, just you. There is nobody else here. It's empty and safe. I will hold it high, and they will sing. Speak not, but sing as a unified. . . something. I'm smiling now, I think you know why. It's because I love you.

Love,
A smiling girl

//And just to make sure people know, all of these messages are written on walls.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*a message is written on the sixth floor, up a hall and in a empty room near the boys lavatory* **and on the wall**

Hello dear one.

Everything is right here, is all these pretty colors. But still it eludes me. I can't do it face to face. The shining rays of light and dust, it's heartbreaking. Perfect balance? Summerland? I can't believe it. I want to so bad. There is no better feeling from it in the world. Nearly nothing. Maybe a better one. D T G T ME B E OV O

*the last few words are scribbled sloppily and smeared*

Post Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:00 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*written is a message on a wall, in a hall just to the left of the Slytherin commons*

Hello dear one. Today is good I think. I was dreaming about things that make everyone uncomfortable. I was scared too. I was even thrust out of it several times, but felt compelled to return each rejection. Maybe it was because I was tired, but each time I was reconnected with the same thing. In the end, everything was better though. I woke up and wasn't scared anymore. It didn't seem real, but at the same time it was more real. It felt REAL. I awoke to eventual happiness; It was dark during day. I heard your voice, but what are you trying to tell me?

Love,
Dreams

I love you *this last bit is circled and drawn especially careful. Little useless designs are put on the letters and a tiny drawing of a tree with no leaves is next to it. It would appear that whoever wrote this spent some time obsessing over it*

Post Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:24 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*this time the message is on the roof, written on the ground fairly close to the owlery*

Hello dear one. I don't want it. Wishes into pianos and things. Garbage in their minds. But what is it about? It's always changing and I don't know. I can never ever know because what I do know is it's false and true. The one truth is uncertain. Isn't that funny? I think it is, but I can't laugh so it must not be that funny. *scribbled out words* I sort of want time to stand still for a while. Is time even real? *more scribbled out words* I shouldn't be asking so many questions. It isn't becoming. . . I already feel foolish.

Love,
Star Lit Night

Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:58 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*A message is written on a wall near a broom closet on the second floor*

Hello dear one. It's nighttime right now and I'm all alone. I want it to stay that way, except for you. I just want it to be you and I and Mars. There may be others out there, but it's so hard to find. I want to be all alone with you and I really want you to know, but where are you? Without you here, I am afraid of what people think and I'm scared to tell anyone. I hate to be so direct; I won't last long. Children with their heads on straight, but it's just a few who are wrong. None of them listening, all defying their true master without knowing it. Maybe things will be different on the second layer. While I'm here, fill my lungs with the blood of my enemies. *the bottom of the last "S" continues downward a few inches, the line of chalk deviant from the rest of the message,followed by:*

Love,
Puppet

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:52 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*a message written as all the rest, in something similar to chalk, on a wall, and in a somewhat nice style. This message is in a side hall on the sixth floor*

Hello dear one. It's there. Omission in the morning and tea in the evening, all according with them. How, I wonder to no end, are you there. More stating than inquiring. I know you can't tell me. How strange, though. As I sit here pondering, my hand is shaking in my thoughts of *a scribbled out word*. Aside any meaning, but I love you and wanted to tell you that. It's really not difficult, and still so much trouble. I shouldn't be speaking of curses. It's not very nice and I should deal with things myself. I know that's what you do, and what they do. Nobody likes it when I do, and they may not ever. But I love you more.

Love,
Little Feuille

Post Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:07 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*a message written on a 5th floor wall, simply in a hall*

Hello dear one. Today was a nice day. Some really special things happened and now I'm all set. Very ready, more than ever, to see you. More and more I'm finding they were right.

But no matter what happens, you can't be afraid. They won't try to reach for you anymore. They won't try to grab us away from it, all so soon. Everything, all of it, in writing for our confederate. It will end, begin, and end all within an encapsulated moment. That day, that brief instance, will be the most beautiful thing to have ever existed. But that would be, like, a divination. Which they tell me is fake.

How can that be though? Crushers of hope and faith and love and happiness. We will never understand each other, but I know you understand them. Why do you?

I should not even be thinking. The sword of justice would strike me first, in the back. It hurts.

As always, and forever, I love you.

Love,
Let Down

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:04 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

*after many days another message appears, but this time in an slightly deviant spot than normal; Outside, along the castle's wall near the Greenhouses*

Hello dear one. It's been a while and I'm sorry. If you care, that is. I don't know. There is so little that is known, it would be foolish for anyone to presume so much. And still there is no wasted words, nor will there be. Everything I said before is forgotten, truly. Frown and sigh so they know it, they said. I don't get it either. So here I would laugh, as things aren't that funny. It's all in the past, like this is. I can't leave my thoughts of you though. Your teasing glance, eyes narrowed in scrutiny, lips half pulled back into a demon's, or angel's, smile, all lasting but a brief second before you fade. Please don't let me forget you.

Love,
Laughing Committee

Board index » Server » Roleplay