WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The 'tail' of two roads and one panther.
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:45 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

//All characters that are being rped in this forums have been handed over to me to finish their stories in a way that only I could fittingly end them. :) This story Obviously finishes up the ending chapters of Dominic Valentine Trax and Nikolai Faust.

Dominic walked over to the camp that he had so dedicatedly held together for all of his friends to stay at. As well as the haven for expelled and suspended students. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh, "Hey, Nik... Promise me you'll take care of the camp and everyone in it, won't you?"

A rock was suddenly thrown and hits Domi in the back of the head. "Thats for throwing rocks at me when we first met."

Dominic started laughing, "I guess a fitting end for us now that I passed my NEWTs."

Nikolai watched the eighteen year old for a moment before looking back towards the camp. "Screw this camp, Domi. I'm not going to be staying at Hogwarts with that bastard of a Headmaster. ....Seriously, Snape!? My parents would throw a fit."

Dominic grinned at his faithful companion. "We probably should say good-bye to Tyson, but I really don't want to see him cry. I'll write him a letter at some point."

Nikolai nodded but then his eyes seemed to gravitate back towards Dominic. "Hey, what are you going to do now anyway? Go back to Tranysylvania?"

"Nope."

"Join Mungo's Healing Wizards?"

"Nope."

"Uhm, Be a professional a**h***?" Nikolai grinned at Domi.

"Oh come on that ones not even real --- Although." Dominic began to rub his goatee.

"....I really don't like when you do that face."

"Pffuh, what face?"

"....Nevermind."

Dominic looked over the camp. "I'm going to go look for the one that got away."

Nikolai followed his gaze. "Well, if I owl my parents I don't think they'll mind me being out on the road with you helping you find her. Didn't she go to...."

"Not her."

Nikolai nodded, "Then......."

Dominic nods back, "Yes, her."

Post subject: Re: The 'tail' of two roads and one panther.
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Hey, Nik."

"Yeah?" He looks aside towards Domi as they walk along the road.

"Do you remember that one time we used your panther form to introduce me to that one girl?" Dominic grinned aside to his long time friend.

"...Domi."

"What...?"

"There was like twelve times we did it." Nik said to him pointedly.

"Well, calm the hell down, sprinkles! Who do you think I meant?" Domi asked him quizically.

"How the hell should I know!?" Nik barked at him. "...and don't call me sprinkles."

"Fine, buttercup..."

"..." Nik stared at him for a moment. "I can and will bite you."

"......I was talking about Zia. It's been a while since we last saw her. I still can't believe she got up and apparated the moment she walked out of the apparation lessons." Dominic would sound rather disappointed.

"Hey, Domi?"

"Yeah, Nik?" He snapped out of his mood to catch the sight of Nik's wand pointing at his face.

"Aguamenti!"

"Nik, you bastard." Nik takes off and Dominic would keep close behind him. "When I catch you, I will shove that wand so far up your....."

"Wait!" Nik suddenly stopped. Dominic would stop as well.

"Domi, where the hell are we?" He looked around the area.

Dominic would respond, "Europe."

"You're an idiot sometimes." Nik raged.

"At least I know we're in Europe." Dominic sang out. The two would continue to walk towards the first city they could see, muggle cars barely seem to be even in the area, though a few of them do seem to pass. "I can't help but think I am forgetting to do something."

--------------
Back to Hogwarts before Nik and Domi left. This short scene depicts the small Tanya Williamson looking through her stuff trying to pack up. She seems rather frustrated.
--------------

Nik and Domi arrived at the city but it was not before Dominic had begun to ask a very dumb question. "Hey, Nik?"

"Whats up?"

"Remember that one girl you helped me get by being a panther and helping her warm up to me?" He seemed to ask Nik completely seriously.

Nik opened his mouth to speak but instead just sighed, then asked, "Which one?"

Dominic proudly announced, "Emily Hodgkins, of course. ... Do you think we'll ever find her?"

Nik looked at him for a moment, "You confuse me, but probably. You of all people leading me around the continent on foot to find..." He speaks in a mock love-tone, "...the one that got away."

Dominic simply grinned, "Keep it up and I'll get you 'fixed' at the vet."

"I'd kill you." Nik growled.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Nik and Domi sit in the corner of a club as they try to plan out their next move. "So I got the pictures of all the people that really mattered to me, I am sure we'll track each of them down to eventually get to her, Nik."

Nik stares at the glass of water on the table. "You know you could have ordered alcohol for me and they wouldn't have known!"

"Rules be rules."

"You be jerkoff."

"I love you too, Nik." He offers a warm smile to Nik.

"Go to h-..." Nik paused when he noticed a rather large gentlemen walk over to them and place a bottle of Mailabu rum. Dominic and Nikolai looked at each other then, back at the man. "Uh, th-..."

"Compliments of the lady over there." The man pointed to the silloette of a middle sized woman with long black hair and a rather familier complexion. Dominic immediately stood up. "Her name is Evelyn, she said if you weren't....." The man looks at Nik.

"No, no, no.... of course not. I'll be back, Nik. Enjoy the rum!" Dominic took off through the crowds and over the the girl with black hair. "It's a sign!" He yelled.

Nik called after him, "I'll drink it all if you don't hurry!"

-----

Dominic slowly put his hand on her shoulder, "Evelyn, I never thought I'd see you again."

Evelyn turned around and cocked her head towards Dominic, which he immediately realised this wasn't the girl he was looking for. Suddenly a rather manly voice escaped the 'girls' mouth, "Hey, big boy....enjoying your night."

Dominic looked at the cross-dresser and immediately went pale. "Uh....Excuse me... I should get you to meet my friend Nikolai." He ran before 'it' could respond to him. He grabbed Nik by the shirt and yanked him out of the booth. "Don't ask questions, just run....lets get the hell out of here!"

-----------------------------
After five minutes of running.
-----------------------------

"Dominic, what the hell was that! You got rum all over me... and I was enjoying that!" Nik growled at him.

"It wasn't an Evelyn at all.... it was a man, Nik." Dominic grabbed Nik's shirt and shook him. Then yelled, "IT WAS A MAN!"

Nik laughed for half a second. "What?"

"IT WAS A REAL FULL ON MAN! I saw.....I saw the facial hair ---."

Nik started to burst out laughing. "Oh my god!"

"I hate you, Nik. .... Any idea where we ran."

"Nope."

"Wonderful, lost with you again." Dominic placed his arm over the back of Nik's shoulders. "I wonder if I will ever lose you, you scawny bastard."

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

A few days have passed as Dominic and Nikolai traveled from place to place asking people if they had seen the girl in their picture. It was a long time before they found anyone to recognize her. It was a little old made in a small irish named bookstore that pointed told them she had stopped there just yesterday to buy some books on cooking-spells.

Dominic and Nikolai looked at eachother and in unison, "Cooking-spells?"

"Sounds like her." Nik added.

"Well, she did get married to a Goodrich... and we know for sure that he won't want to cook for her everyday." Dominic grinned at him. "Nikolai, go outside and grab me a map from the vender across the street."

About five minutes later. Dominic joined Nik outside the bookshop with a book in his hands labeled "Ethnical guide to Customary Customs."

"I got some light reading for me on those long nights."

"Domi, what are you up too...? I've never seen you actually pick up a book before with your own money. I wasn't even certain you could ~Read~"

"Oh, just shut up. We're going to find out where Sierra is living now, and I'm going to get an owl sent to Tyson. This is going to be a big step into getting her." Dominic said slowly.

"SIERRA!?" Nik shouted.

Dominic started laughing, "Do you even know who I am going after!?"

"Er, yeah...you just made it sound like." Nikolai said.

"Oh yeah, who am I hunting for!?"

"Well thats easy, you're trying to find..." A loud sound cut off Nikolai before he could finish talking, the train was arriving.

"Oh crap, we were supposed to catch that train!" Dominic and Nik quickly run side by side to the trainstation. "Last one there is a pussy-cat!"

"Screw you!" Nik snorted.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"It's your fault we missed the train, panther-boy." Dominic said in a rather chasitising way.

"Go to hell!" Nik replied as they walked down the train tracks. "Why is it that you and I are always walking somewhere. Can't you just apparate."

Dominic looked at Nik. "Actually, thats not a bad idea. I can't obviously apparate to the one that got away but I think we'll be able to apparate to go collect an extra hand for a little."

"Er, Right."

"Gimmie your paw --- Good boy." Nikolai gave him his hand while glaring.

"You're a fu--*POP!* ---re, ack!"

Nikolai landed with Dominic several moments later looking like he was about to vomit all over the ground. "Now, what I'm a furick?" They were outside a small building or large house.

Nikolai took a moment, "You stupid bastard." He drew his wand and pointed it at Dominic. "You are so dead." Then Nikolai paused and realised muggles could be around securing his wand lowly to his body. "Whose house is this even? I don't think I ever--- Domi, where are we?" He stared at the house and looked at Domi.

Suddenly, the sound of a door slammed somewhere behind Nik and he spun around. "Gotcha!" Nik was suddenly scooped up and bear hugged like he had never been bear hugged before.

"Dominic! ---Why him!?" He cried out.

The familier boy squeezed Nik into an uncomfortable position. ". . . . ." Then he brushed it off. "You know you missed me! We're a trio remember!"

"Haha." Dominic began to laugh. "Hey, when your done killing Nik - I've got an adventure for us all!"

"Just a second." The third boy said, "Say you love me, Nik."

"Eat dung!" Nik shouted.

Board index » Server » Roleplay