WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Journal of Steven Walker
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

I decided to start a journal. With the recent Obliviate incident I can't be too careful about my memories. Here are the important things I know right now.

-Hanith poisoned Aribell and I believe her "perfumes" can double as poisons in some cases.
-The L.A.M wants Greg.
-Samiar wants Kristyn for some reason.
-Expelled students can get into hogwarts somehow.

One more year... I hope I am able to get prefect. I really wanna be able to make a difference. Protect the people who normally get picked on. I may have trouble with Zerick if I become one then. He's gonna get expelled at the rate he is going.
My friends are Matt, Greg, Kristyn, Kestrel, Ulrich, Christian, Nate, Sam, and Lance.

I am going to bed now. Good night book.
Steven Walker

*He slides the book into a small bag and hides it at the bottom of his trunk.*

Post subject: Re: Journal of Steven Walker
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

It's been a few days now. Rumors of fighting between students and some weird crap has been happening. Ol' Dumby is back and we're on lockdown. I think that is what is causing the tension. No news from the papers. Dad said lots of his people just up and quit... He soon followed. Mum and him went into hiding for a bit but said I would be safe at school... If anything I need to stay here, for Ash... And for anyone else. I mean with the fighting I have had to patch up a few kids now. I have been suffocating in Healing studies that I am slipping in Defense... I need help... Maybe I should ask Matt or Lance. They both do really well. I need to stay strong for Ash and I want to protect her. I just wish I could slip out to practice on my transforming... It's a full moon tonight. We always loved those back home... But here, it's a sign of fear. Dread. People worry and panic. Anyway. It's off to the Wing for me. I got this new spell I wanna try out! It is healing muscular damages when the skin is healed.

Board index » Server » Roleplay