WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Setting my mind to order.
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:43 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

*Ceiran keeps this book in his room up in the ravenclaw dormitory safely warded inside his locker. In a handwriting, as if a spider had run across the paper with inky legs, thoughts and ideas are written down without form, logical sequence, beginning or end in a totally confused way.*

Oh confused mind let me give you guidance. I am aware that you would love to race ahead, calculating, inventing and solving puzzles. Yet, my dear mind, I need to take you on a leash so I can finally focus on the matters at hand. These lines shall be your guidance while you race in the directions I will select for you.

Lockhard is not only completely inept he must be also completely blind, even missing hints of great value that are right before his eyes. Luckily he still wrote down those hints and you my dear mind connected the pieces of the puzzle to the greater picture. Just not in time for once. My latest project is declared illegal now, right when I had it finished. I am hiding the evidence and the bottles that can earn me a year in Azkaban now. You are right my dear mind, it is far too valuable to just dismiss it and empty the phials into the drain.

Heureka! Thank you fate I have a new project and a rather hard one too. The perfect task to set you - my dear mind - onto. A potion to cure effects of Obliviate spells and other memorychanging effects. Of course there will be some minor alterations necessary for the individual case but I am positive I will be able to find a draft that will reverse the usual obliviate effect a student could cause.

Hah! Some Gryffindors could well be claws with minds like that. Take a leaf out of her book, dear mind. Now that you had help get started and fly off. We will have to do some experiments on how the spell actually works and what it in fact does to the mind. In theory it cannot be a true erasing, I wager it is more a shutting away or crippling and thus it must be restoreable.

St. Mungo will maybe give me the answears I need to know.

I need to see a professor to discuss internship at the ministry. After the project. Or maybe along with it. I have to make up my mind. Yes I am talking with you, dear mind.

Board index » Server » Roleplay