WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Maria - An Animage
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Maria's magic focuses on that of nature. The magic to command the skies, the grounds, but not only that shamanistic abilities as to heal the sick: Poison Disease, or infest someone's belly with maggots. Shape shifting is just right up in her ally, as a Ravenclaw, she has the drive to learn and experience, be able to do and be proud. As Maria's pride drives her, she wants to be able to do the impossible, and say "I can do it." but also is fascinated with animals. She carries around a lot of animals, besides her RP'd pets "Summon Creature" and Etherna" she can also dominate wild life pets, as how she did the animal show with the camels. She also carries around with her two rabbits: A black rabit named Chocolate, and a White Rabit named Marshmellow, "probably get another brown one and call it graham cracker later." She has a pet snake named Eva, who is a harmless garden snake (green with a yellow belly). Her favorite classes are Astronomy, and Herbology due to fascination with nature.

(Need a more druid like RP though...- Planning on changing her personality, when something big happens)

--

I request a animage instructor, and the prerequisites to go along with it. I basically want to know the basic structure, books and RP followed along with it. I don't just want, "Okay you're an animage" - I need step by step instructions, and RP tips to be one.

Rei Fukui - Year 1 Hufflepuff

Jillian: SunRein -

Alexia Kroft - 3rd year slytherin

Maria Antollow - 4th year ravenclaw

Board index » Server » Roleplay