WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Serpent's Coils
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 am 
Game Master
Game Master

....drip....drip....drip....

"...Hanging from the Gallows..."
A dark chuckle emits from a subtle grin across pale skin.

"Funny, isn't it Xaos?"
The small green serpent stares silently up at the speaker from his gloved hand.

"Come now, you must admit there is some humor in that?"

The small green serpent coils up in the speaker's hand flicking its tongue every so often.

"Oh, not speaking now are we? Geez, I forget to feed you for a week"

"...Two..."

A frown forms across the pale skin at the sudden correction.

"...Two weeks due to my attention being in my studies and you get all quiet and grumpy on me."

The serpent tenses some, squeezing the speaker's hand slightly.

His gaze moves from the serpent out towards the lake.

"Women..."

"At least I don't ask for much."

"Which I am grateful for my dear."

His gaze returns to the serpent as he gently strokes a small portion of her back.

....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....

His gaze moves to the sky.

"We should start heading inside my dear."

The serpent slowly uncoils and slithers up the speaker's sleeve as he stands.

Post subject: Re: The Serpent's Coils
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:58 am 
Game Master
Game Master

The polished block of marble sat silently, gazing at the world around it apathetically. Within an instant a wand is seen at the edge of the darkness, waving in a fluid motion. The polished marble, not aware of its predicament, begins to twist and turn in ways the marble thought it could never do before. The contorting marble's movements beginning to slow as its body coiled like a serpent.

This was quite a strange sensation for the polished marble. Smooth hollow impressions forming on either side of the bulbous triangular head that had formed at one end. The marble's new head slowly lifted into a striking position before suddenly lashing out at wand. The poor marble's movements freeze within an instant. It's fanged bared and forever frozen in time, the marble serpent sat striking out at nothing.

"Beautiful..."

A faint smile spreads across pale skin.

"What color shall it see Xaos?"
The small green serpent sits quietly coiled up on her tree branch.

"How about Emerald, you think she'll like Emerald?"
The green serpent continues to sit quietly before replying.
"She who? You have so many chasing you at times its hard to tell."

"Sad but true..." A brief sigh escaping from the speaker's lips. "Though I was thinking about The Lily."

"You chase that one so blindly."

"Well show me a suitor with a brain, keeps their legs closed, and doesn't seek refuge in the bottom of a bottle on a daily basis and I'll give up on this one."

The green serpent slithers off her branch and into her den. The speaker taking his gaze off of the statuette to give an apologetic frown towards the serpent's enclosure.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:26 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

A bored sigh escapes pale lips.
"It's so boring as of late..."

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

"Just because I don't like being piss drunk all the bloody time, I am hated and under appreciated."

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

"I thought my studies may actually go some where with the new Transfiguration Professor..."

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

"I'll admit some of his techniques are interesting... But..."

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

"...he's just like them."

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

"...and too much bloody time for his pet Zane."

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

"...and Greg..."

*thump*-*bump*-*catch*

"Probably no idea the wealth of knowledge he's about to be thrown in to."

*thump*-*bump*-*bump*-*bump*-*bump*-*bump*-*roll*
The rubber ball rolled under the bed after the last half-hearted throw.

A long sigh escapes the pale lips of the speaker.
"Hopefully something happens of interest..."

Post Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:39 am 
Game Master
Game Master

A candle flickers to life as a door quickly opens and closes. A shadowy figure rests in a padded chair next to the desk as serpentine eyes gaze upon it from afar. The candle light bathes the shadowy figure in what little light it provides, revealing a bothered expression upon pale skin.

A heavy sigh escapes the lips of the pale skin as the shadowy figure leans down, pulling a wine bottle out from within a shoulder bag. A flick of a wand and the cork quietly pops out from the bottle as mouth of the bottle leans towards pale lips, giving them a bitter berry kiss.

A faint smirk creeps across pale lips as a chuckle escapes from the depths.
"Be careful what you wish for..." *a light chuckle* "...it just may come true."
The bottle greets the pale lips with another kiss.

"What are you on about this time?"

"You know when I was complaining about life being boring around here?"

"I believe so?"

"Well it just got a lot more interesting this evening!"
Hysterical laughter escapes pale lips as the bottle approaches for another kiss.

"How so?"

"Some sodding terrorist cell blew our Transfiguration Professor to ashes. All that's left of him are these burned robes and his signature hat that I snatched from the debris."

"Please tell me those aren't trophies."

A dark chuckle escapes pale lips as the bottle sneaks another kiss.
"Hardly. More like memories and evidence... After all, I'm a junior investigator for those pencil pushers. Though..."

The bottle kisses the pale lips for several long moments.
"Though... Things may be different this time..."

Within an instant the dark figure tosses the mostly empty wine bottle at the door, shattering the glass and spilling the remnants of the beverage across and down the door. The shadowy figure quickly shrinks and bends into a blueish-black rope that slithers with great speed under the near by bed.

Serpentine eyes gaze at the door from beneath the bed....

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 am 
Game Master
Game Master

Glowing animated sketches of a lion, a badger, and an eagle hover in mid-air around a coiled serpent. Though off to the side the group of animals are clustered together and staring at the group circling the lone serpent.

A heavy sigh escapes pale lips.
"Pompous jerks...all of them. All wanting to use me and/or think I owe them something. If anything they owe me something for the hell they put me through!"

The three animals circling the lone serpent are violently slashed away with several wand strokes, though the lines slowly creep back together to reform the original glowing sketches.

Another heavy sigh escapes pale lips. A wand picks up the eagle circling the serpent, pulling it off to the side before batting it away, causing it to dispel.
"Silly, silly girl. You can't bulls*** a bulls***er. I am the silver tongue viper. You only hear what I want you to hear."

The wand lazily waves off the lion and badger circling the coiled serpent, dispelling them both. The speaker's gaze turning towards the pack of animals whose gaze has turned from the other drawing and now appears to be focused amongst themselves, as if secretly conversing.

"I can only speculate what you are all up to..."
The wand pulls a serious looking serpent out from the pack of animals.
"Perhaps? Perhaps not. Always polite but never fond of me."
The serious snake falls back into the group as the wand magically lets go before it completely waves around the pack of animals, causing them to dispel.

"By the way Xaos... Remind me to thank Grandmother for the gift... It saved my arse tonight..."

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 am 
Game Master
Game Master

Rain beats down upon pale skin as drenched robes chill to the bone as lost eyes stare absently ahead.

"Ignorance is bliss."
A faint smirk creeps across pale lips.
"I guess that's what I get for charming one of them."

A green serpent sits coiled within a near by tent, staring at the figure in the rain. Watching him from the open flap in the tent.

"I told you. Badgers are mean and full of ignorance. Only good for eating."

A smile crawls across pale lips at the familiar voice.

"How would you know my love? I've never fed you badger and you're hardly big enough to even consider fighting one. Unless you're just going by whatever Grandmother or her pets have said."

Silence falls for several moments, except for the patter of rain drops.

"Precisely..."
A short chuckle escapes pale lips.
"Though maybe the lion speaks the truth and the snake runs like the eagle."

A heavy sigh escapes pale lips, the lost eyes turning their gaze towards the muddy ground.

"...the truth hurts..."

"...sometimes..."

Post Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 am 
Game Master
Game Master

Lost eyes stare up at the night sky as a breeze whistles through a dense forest. A serpent sits coiled up, watching the pale figure on the ground.

"The lion cub weeps, the badger pup hides, the raven flies, the lily burns and the snake...the snake..."
A heavy sigh escapes pale lips.
"...the snake is..."

A flash of green escapes a near by wand, striking the shoulder's pale skin. Leaving a split moment of pain as the numbing sensation sets in.

"...gone..."

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:10 am 
Game Master
Game Master

Rampant hissing filled the candle lit room. As if someone had woken a giant sleeping serpent from its nap, causing it to rampage. A weaker hissing noise heard every so often as the great serpent took breath...

The candles flicker as an aged feminine hand with fingers extended, rushes across pale skin, like that of a whip.

A bright red, hand shaped mark leaves its sting upon skin. One that cuts deeper than any spell ever felt by the pale skin. Tears slowly well up under lost eyes, the serpent's bite obviously taking its toll.

A final aggravated hiss is heard from the greater serpent before coiling around pale skin. The coils squeezing the weakened figure with affection rather than aggression.

A long soft hiss escapes the greater serpent's aged lips.

"The serpent is strong but the weight of the world cannot be held by just one..."

Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 am 
Game Master
Game Master

"Tier three failed my love. We start it again from the beginning."

With a flick of the wrist, a small brown serpent jumps out from the tip of a wand, landing on a wooden desk.

"Administer tier one, Xell"

"Yes Young Master."

Within a flash, small fangs pierce pale skin.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am 
Game Master
Game Master

A block of polished marble sits quietly on a wooden desk. Emerald eyes staring into its very soul as if trying to read its inner being.

"I found someone today my love..."

A wand slowly swishes in the distance as a what appears to be a marble serpent, slithers out from the the marble block.

"She took my mask without me knowing. She took it and showed me that He's still there... ...and all this time I thought I had lost Him."

Another elongated wand flick as another marble serpent begins to protrude from the other side of the marbles surface.

"She understood Him, or seemed to... ...she kept me from hiding Him but I don't know how or why..."

A long sigh escapes pale lips as emerald eyes stare at the two serpents protruding from the marble's surface.

"At this point I would strike and take... But He... He insists and pleads I keep my distance."

Emerald eyes turn to a crimson translucent liquid resting in a goblet. A pale hand reaching out, pressing the goblet to pale lips as the liquid burns and makes its bitter sweet voyage. The Emerald eyes slowly drift towards a picture in an elegant frame, in which sits on a near by table. Inside the picture lay two young Slytherin boys in a field of grass without a care in the world. A faint smile creeps across pale lips as the emerald eyes continue to gaze.

"Those were the days..."

Emerald eyes turn back to the block of marble, the wand in hand dancing around the air as the marble between the two serpents begin to bend and mold itself into a cheerful looking squirrel, holding up a giant acorn in victory. The wand beginning to spin and set the serpents in motion, coiling around the rocky base, both serpents staring up at the acorn before striking it. One serpent with its two large fangs, the other with rows of needle sharp teeth.

"...and together we are joined under one acorn..."

A sharp yet elegant voice piping up behind the pale figure.
"...what ever that means..."

Several flicks of the wand and gems transfigure into the eye sockets of the three marble animals. Amethyst for the fanged snake, onyx for the other snake, and emeralds for the squirrel. A satisfied sigh escapes pale lips as emerald eyes examine the handy work.

The pale figure takes his goblet to his favored chair. A chess board resting on the end table near by with several played moves. Another long sigh escapes pale lips as emerald eyes stare at the chess board.

"Things are never simple..."

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 am 
Game Master
Game Master

An angry hiss escapes pale lips.

"Damn it all Xaos! This one drives me insane like no other."

"Get rid of her."

A pale arm flings itself across a desk, knocking some papers and a statue of two serpents and a squirrel to the ground.

"I can't! There's something different about this one. Maybe. I don't know. She's enjoyed my qualities and seen past the mask like no other. But at times she acts like that bloody badger."

"I thought you liked the badger."

"As a toy, nothing more."

"True, that badger sounds worse than the shover."

A dark chuckle escapes pale lips as the figure kneels down and gazes at the green serpent.

"I love you dear, don't ever change."

"I'll try not to."

A loving smile creeps across pale lips.

"I'm having Gribble bring Mem-Mem here tomorrow."

"Oooh goody"

"Come now, Memory isn't that bad."

"...."

"Fine, me and Mem-Mem will have mouse for dinner and you can sit on your branch and pout."

"But...I want a mouse too."

A grin escapes pale lips as emerald eyes stare down at the green serpent.

"Be nice to Mem-Mem and you can have a mouse."

"...fine..."

The emerald eyes move their gaze to the fallen statue, as a pale hand reaches out to pick it up. A fine large crack stretches across the face of the large acorn that joins the three animals.

A sigh escapes pale lips as the figures head, shaking away any tangent thoughts as the pale hand sets the statue back on the desk.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 am 
Game Master
Game Master

A gloved hand waves a simple branch in the air, as if weaving something, ending with a fierce jab at nothing.

"I need it back Xaos."

"Her or the wand?"

The gloved hand falls to the pale figures side as he hangs his head.

"Preferably both...but I would settle with just the wand."

"Probably for the better, she's more trouble than its wor-"

The gloved hand conjures a hidden blade from within it's sleeve, throwing the blade, missing a green serpent by a foot. The serpent hisses violently towards the source of the blade.

"Silence! I will not let you speak ill of her... Even though she has become lost..."

"You know deep down--"

The figure falls to his knees staring at the ground with sorrow. The serpent taking this moment to slither up and around the figure until it rests on his shoulders.

"I need my wand, I need to apologize."

"Dear, there's only so much you can say to those arrogant children."

"Not them...him...I have to apologize to him."

The serpent hangs its head, tightening it's grip around the figures shoulder in a soft squeeze.

"He's tried to kill you twice, and in one of those attempts he hit her. Yet you pity and show remorse for him. You truly are a strange snake..."

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 am 
Game Master
Game Master

...who are you apologizing to...?

...I don't know...

...why are you apologizing...?

...because I killed him...

...did you...?

...I don't know...

...she has you fooled...

...she--has...?

...you asked this already...

...I DON'T KNOW!...I don't know anymore...

...perhaps she is worse than you...?

...no...

...and you just want to "apologize" by bearing your fangs...

...NO!...

*drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip*

Last edited by D_Black on Tue May 28, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 am 
Game Master
Game Master

Innocent beady eyes survey the fallen leafy debris. A tasty berry rests on the branch of a nearby bush. The innocent beady eyes survey the land once more before scurrying over to the bush. The fuzzy nose twitches as it sniffs the air, sensing no immediate danger it reaches out for it's fruity prize.

Suddenly pain, barbs perhaps? No, rows... teeth. The innocent beady eyes become frightened as they search. Their mind racing a mile a second, but the pain... They begin to struggle as they feel the coils of death's embrace surround their body, squeezing harder and harder.

*pop*
*crack*
*snap*

The panic is overwhelming as they feel and hear their own bones begin to snap and shatter under the power of Death's embrace. The red liquid life force begins oozing from all orifices as organs begin to rupture. The once beady eyes now go dark as Death finally over comes them.

"Such is life."

Post Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:30 am 
Game Master
Game Master

An intricate display of golden fiery webs hover in the air, each connected to the other.

Emerald eyes stare for what feels like an eternity before a voice hisses at him from across the room.

"She wont be pleased when she hears what you have done."

*a sigh escapes pale lips*
"I know..."

"You should have had someone watching..."

"I should have cut a different web..."

*a wand lazily lifts and magically severs a chunk of the webbing from the group which begins to sink slightly*

The hissing grows sharp and pointed
"You shouldn't have cut any web!"

*another sigh escapes pale lips as emerald eyes turn to stare at a marble statuette of two serpents and a squirrel holding an acorn, a familiar crack still left in the nut*
"You're starting to sound just like her."

"Good! Maybe you will listen!"

*another sigh escapes pale lips*
"You're right. I brought this on myself because I didn't listen..."

"If I may interject Master, you could possibly recover with the wound still fresh. Letting it fester could lead to permanent damage."

*a dark chuckle finds it's way to pale lips*
"Funny you of all people suggests this."

*emerald eyes fall upon onyx eyes*
"I--" *tears begin to well up* "I should have cut different webbing..."

Board index » Server » Roleplay