WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Letters To Mum and Dad
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

OOC: This RP Post is open to all of the Grant children, should they wish to post! Or I suppose this can work out for any Hogwarts student that wants to write a letter back home to their families! :D

Sitting next to the fireplace by the pool table, little Evelyn Reneé Grant scribbles hastily on some parchment, her quill flying over the page. The pink ink spreads out in her bubbly handwriting, taking up most of the parchment, as if it seems she can’t write any smaller. Humming to herself she takes no notice of those around her, if any, as she completes her letter. After she’s done she holds it up then reads it aloud back to herself, checking to make sure it sounds right.

“Dear Mum and Dad,

Hogwarts is fantasic! I’ve been sorted into the Gryffiedor house! Dustin is a hufflepuff, Kayla and Issac are slytherins, and Riley is a ravenclaw. I’ve already made a lot of new friends, still trying to get Riley and Kayla to talk to more people but it’s ok. There’s this girl named Roselyn, but everyone calls her Red, and she is a gryffie too! Shes like one of the nicest people here, she even calls me her little sister! But there’s like something going on with her and this one chick cause of her boyfriend, but that’s a whole lot of just drama so imma not write about that. I’ve also met these two girls, Star and Ry. Well Ry isn’t her real name but its so unique that I can’t remember what it is! But we went to Diagon Alley to shop, and even Riles and Kay came, but they weren’t very social, as usual. I hope I can turn them around one day. Oh! I’ve been learning so many spells, with Riley’s help of course. Now I can cast Jelly Legs jinx, and Incendio, and Nox, and Lumos, and a lot more spells I’m sure you already know, Mum. I couldn’t be happier here, I can’t believe that I only get to spend 7 years here! That just doesn’t seem to be a lot of time. I hope I can be as great a witch as you are one day! I’ll write to you as often as I can so I can tell you about all my amazing adventures here, and I hope you save these letters so I can look back on them one day and remember Hogwarts.

I love you!♥

~Evelyn Reneé Grant~

Last edited by celticxfaerie on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Letters To Mum and Dad
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

No rest tonight for the usually bubbly Gryffindor, Evelyn Reneé Grant as she hides under her blanket in the common room, next to the fireplace, scribbling a note with her favorite pink colored pen

Dear Mum and Dad,

I'm really enjoying Hogwarts here, but its really really really weird lately. Theres this Headmaster Dumbledore who was Headmaster before and he left and now hes back and everyone is telling us not to leave the grounds! I know imma be ok here its just creepy...

Oh and Ive been making so many new friends here, more than I told you about last letter! (which by the way im so sorry for not writing more, Daddy like I promised!) I've met a slytherin named Theodora, another one named Syrra, plenty of gryffindors like this kid named Josh who we went to this Terror Tours thing, and another one who is really cool and wears a tail named Zackary! oh! and theres this other slytherin who is like a prankster named James Wright that I met. But Hes a good guy I promise!

Theres some people who are reeeeally arent good though...Like this kid named Hirath...he was like saying stuff about how superior he is and how weak everyone else is in the entrance hall the other day! And we were gonna play just a wee little joke on him and he casted at us and it really hurt! Like me, Theo, James, and Issac! Some older students, like Syrra and this one huffle dude who let me ride on his back, to came to help us. But dont worry Mum! We're totally fine and its all good now. Cause the nurse here is really awesome.

Other than all that mess, things are good here! Im getting alotta my work and its really cool but some of it like transfiguration is kinda hard...I'm totally not worried though cause I know imma be a great witch like you are Mum! I love you both very very very very very so much more than your other 4 kids combined times infinity!

♥Evelyn Reneé Grant♥

Board index » Server » Roleplay