WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Maria In the Wild: By Maria Antolow
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

(This topic is closed until I figure out what to do with it)

Prelude:

(This is my chapter book for this server, so it will be LONG! - VERY VERY LONG, and it won't be many more pictures)

(ALSO - You can leave commentary)

I have skipped this year, I don't talk to many people, and I was curious about that time I first became a wizard. Before I came here I read about wizards of my kind, who can influence the actions of animals, who can soothe the savage beast. I learned that I actually might possess an animals spirit, and I had to make sure for myself.

I asked my parents if I could camping in the woods again instead of going to Hogwarts. They were reluctant to do so, because they knew why I wanted to, but they knew that it could help me.

That fall we traveled the mountains, and of course I brought Etherna along, to her former home. Of course, she didn't really leave the camp sight, she just followed me most of the time.

(First picture: Me and Etherna)

It was close to dinner by the time we arrived, so I figured I'd wait till tomorrow to find animals. Since we knew we were going to be hungry when we arrived we packed a picnic of lots of fruits, and sandwiches, chips, and soda. After that we set up camp. It took awhile, and it was night. Though, that wasn't the end of the night, not without a couple of dad's ghost stories, and mom's memories. We took turns for a couple hours telling each other, I told them about my adventures at Hogwarts, and the people I met. I told a ghost story too, and used my magic to enhance it. It was late, and we had quite a lot of things to do in the morning.

The night was long as I drempt. Etherna sleeping next to me, I could feel her almost through my dreams...

Rei Fukui - Year 1 Hufflepuff

Jillian: SunRein -

Alexia Kroft - 3rd year slytherin

Maria Antollow - 4th year ravenclaw

Last edited by SunRein on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 am, edited 12 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Maria in the wild
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

The next day, I awoke and my parents made some breakfast. Ground Turkey and Eggs, to be on the healthy side. After breakfast I was excited, as I jumped up and grabbed my wand to go exploring. My parents didn't say anything, not that they probably didn't care, or they trusted me, but they knew me, and they knew what I was going to do. Besides, they know what they want to do. This is their vacation as well. So I went off, and traveled to where I first met Etherna, just to look at my past, and to get some pictures nature.

It was actually really neat, I got to pet a real mountain lion, so I had a pretty good grasp over what I could do. I've actually gone inside a mountain lion den and seen the cubs.

It was about two in the afternoon and I also wanted to spent time with my parents to so I went back, and had lunch. I told them about what happened over lunch, they were proud of me, and they were happy that I was happy. So through the night I showed them the pictures, and had a great time, I went back to see the cubs in the evening, before dinner, but they were already asleep. I spent sometime with the mother, she and Etherna, regardless of different animals, they got along quite well...I kind of wish I could take the mountain lion home with me...It would be really neat to show everyone a mountain lion at school.

I still have Etherna though, and happy for that...

Last edited by SunRein on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:41 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Chapter 1: The Fall

The week was over, my parents said that we couldn't stay any longer, but I was not finished here yet. I didn't mind missing a year of school to experiment with my gift. I wanted to study animals this year. I don't know how my parents would let me, though but I had to convince them somehow. As my parents were getting everything packed into the car, I just blurted it out, "Mom, dad - I don't want to go home yet." My mom turned to me, and said, "Maria, we know you don't but we have a restaurant to run, and we cannot live out in the wild, but we can come back when you finish your year in school. You're already late for school, and I'm sure your friends want to see you back.

I raise my voice slightly, "No mom. I don't have many friends in school, and I'm sure people wouldn't mind if I missed a year of school." Than my dad jumped into the conversation, "Maria, you may have powers to tame these animals, and we couldn't be proud, but what would you eat, what would you wear. How would you take care of yourself out here?"

I responded in a mild tone, "Well, I am a Ravenclaw dad, and Ravenclaws are best at figuring out the impossible." My mom turned to me, "You have one hour to tell me how you would survive out here, and I may consider it." My dad turned to her, "You have to be kidding, she's only 14 years old. She will be lost out here, and start to miss her friends and family." They begin to argue for quite away, and than finally my mom says, "She's a wizard, and sooner or later she will become an adult, this is an opportunity for her to learn something about herself. My dad sighs, and calls me over, Maria - I love you, and I don't want you getting hurt, promise me one thing, that I won't lose you. My mother smiles, and than asks me, "Well Maria, have you decided on how you're going to live off the land?"

I respond, "I will live with the animals, survive like an animal, and adapt like an animal would. I know I can tame animals, and perhaps, I may even be able to unite these mountains together as one. I will - " My mother cuts me off. "Maria, this is your special talent, but do not forget that you're not an animal. Animals kill, and murder to survive, they survive on their instincts, Maria don't lose your humanity please." I look at my mom, "I want to study and help animals, not live as a hermit mom." As I smile at her. She smiles at me back, and finish packing the car, "My mom yells, "We'll be back in the winter to check how you are doing Maria, and don't forget to write, and tell us how you're doing!" They say as they start the car and drive off into the distance. I say to myself, "I miss them already..."

Last edited by SunRein on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Last edited by SunRein on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Maria In the Wild: By Maria Antolow
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Last edited by SunRein on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Maria In the Wild: By Maria Antolow
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:16 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Board index » Server » Roleplay