WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Clear Air, Clear Mind
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Steven slowly treads up the mountain, pulling the large fur coat closer to his body. The wind bites at his nose and ears as he continues hiking. The sun slowly begins it's descent behind the icy peak as he stumbles onto a small cave. He strides into the mouth and flicks his wand as the tip emits a bright light. He looks around surveying the frost covered rocks.

Not too bad. A nice place to camp for the night.

He turns to the entrance and raises his wand.

Impervius! Protego Totallum! Repello Muggletum!

He scraps together a small campfire.

Incendio!

He watches the flames flicker as he loses himself in thought.

In one night... I stupefied a man to the throat, Reducto'd an Auror in the back, and took part in the killing of two students from that damn academy. And for that, they award me? I understand the importance of Ceremony and keeping of Morale but come on! Justan is dead, hell he should've gotten an Order of Merlin. I can't sleep at night without the sight of those two, burned, lifeless students. Then the night mares. They are all torturing me. The Auror, the MLE, the Students. My wand is broken every night in front of me before I am submitted to burning, flogging, and spell experiments. The worst thing of all though, is they make me watch. I am forced to watch as they kill everyone. Mum, Dad, Ash. Lance, Lisa, Matt, Mai. Everyone. And I try to save them. Then Justan appears. And Dumbledore, And Moody. Flitwick and Snape too. Justan sits next to me as we watch. We watch the teachers mourne me. The students... One by one saying their last words. Most harsh. Then I wake up. This Stupid Star. Every time my eyes flicker open I see this Star. And I don't deserve it. The others do... But I don't.

He conjurs up a small bed and lays on it watching the flames dim until they are nothing more then a pile of ashes.

Post subject: Re: Clear Air, Clear Mind
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Christmas came and went. New Years too. I took Ash out to my grandparents house in Colorado to watch the Tribal Quidditch Tournament. We won...

A loud pop sounds as Steven appears once more in the cave setting up the same wards as before and starting a fire.

I almost forgot about everything until Rowan reminded me. She told me the wand, though I may see it as a symbol of guilt, can be a symbol of determination for me... I feel more accepted. I met a girl, Myth, who is just as cookey as I am and she is fun to be around. Same for Feargus, he is weird too and quite the jokester. I think I can finally do it. I think I can move on.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

*Steven lays awake in the bed to his house. He had apparated home after visiting his mother but couldn't fall asleep. He lay, fully clothed, staring up at the ceiling. A small cat crawls up to him and lays on his chest*

"Yeah Noah, I know. It's just... I am not ready to grow up yet but I feel that since I got this job as an Aid, I have changed quickly. I almost attacked Angel for trying to hurt the younger kids. It sort of made me think. Maybe I shouldn't go to work at Mungo's. Maybe life is telling me I need to stay at Hogwarts. Madam Pomfrey would enjoy not doing -everything-. And I am sure Dumbledore would love to have a Healing class offered. Cause I realized something Noah... Love isn't just a protector, it's a healer. I used to heal so slowly when I felt alone. Now though, I heal so much faster so I can be there for the ones I love. Well, I'm tired now. Good night Noah.

*he kisses the Cat's head and flicks his wand at the candle on the table and it goes out*

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:23 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Steven sits in a broom closet on the 2nd floor, a mirror on the wall as he works some large boils off of his face. A rather fat cat is curled up on his feet and a snowy owl on his shoulder.

I don't know what it is Alex. My healing is doing amazing. It's easy for me to get it because I know I am going to help people with it. All my other classes. When practicing and showing off for people in class I can get it easily. The moment the professor asks to see it... I can't do it. Its not that I am nervous or scared. Maybe something is wrong with me.... Maybe that wand did something to mess with me.

He looks down at the cat which has an annoyed look as he is keeping it from his nap.

Don't look at me like that. Its the only thing I could think of. Maybe it's Karma... I am a horrible person and I know it. Maybe God or whoever decides this stuff... Master Yoda or whoever... Maybe they just want me to not use magic or something. Maybe I was supposed to be a muggle. Or a squib.

He sighs as he finishes up the last boil. He loads the cat and owl into the trunk next to him and mutters the password. He climbs in after them and just as he gets his right foot in a hand grabs his ear and yanks him out. Looking up, he finds himself face to face with Filch.

What are you doing sneaking around the broom closets? I think a bit of cauldron cleaning will sort you out!

He gawks at Filch before shaking his head and heading to the dungeons.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

West wrote:
He looks down at the cat which has an annoyed look as he is keeping it from his nap.

My faovrite part, it really mad me smile. :D

Board index » Server » Roleplay