WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Christmas At Hogwarts 2010
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

//So this is a little topic to post Gifts that your PC's give to others. Sort of just a so you don't have to send loads of PM's if you can't catch them online.

From Steven Walker To:

Mai: A small figure in Yellow and black robes playing a Violin. The figure takes requests.

Ashlee: Another dream-catcher but the beads are pink and are shaped as a heart.

Matt Pace: "Auror's Guide to Defending your Loved Ones." Written by Steven Walker Senior.

Lance: A Magic picture of Lance in the Dueling Hall dueling a different student every day as well as a note which reads. "Dear Lance, I don't know if you wanted anything and I never really ask you what your interested in besides Dueling and the Sign so i just figured I would put togeter a little collection of the Duel's I've seen you in. Happy Christmas, Steven Walker."

Rowan: A Small Cabinet labeled "Potion Ingredients" It has a Undetectable Extension Charm on it.

Lisa: A small hand mirror that complements the user whenever they look into it. It also warns the user of anything out of place (Zits, messy hair, etc etc.), quietly of course.

Star: A Stuffed animal that hugs back and says "I love you Sis!"

Red: An Embroidered Gryffindor Scarf and Robe set that reads "Red Synders"

Tom Summers and Seril Kane: A large order of Broom Polish.

Salem: A golden chain that has a snake made of Emerald coiled through it.

Kestrel: A silver ring shaped like a Snake, the tail wrapped around a 4 part gem in the form of the Hogwarts crest. 4 colors Yellow, Blue, Green, Red.

Aurora: A small bouquet of Candy flowers.

Samiar: A Tuxedo with a note "Cause we all know you need some tasteful clothes. Love Steven Walker"

//I think that's most of mine!

Post subject: Re: Christmas At Hogwarts 2010
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:34 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Hermes delivers the following gifts:

Roberta Burns: A cute holiday sweater with reindeer and snowflakes on it...something that shouldn't be worn in any month but December. Also a daisy.

Nathan Adams: A package with a dungbomb inside that's been charmed to go off when opened. The package is "for a certain Ravenclaw."

Natayla Kiko: A package with a dungbomb inside that's been charmed to explode when opened. The package is also "for a certain Ravenclaw."

Jacklyn Halenner: A mouse

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:19 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

x

Last edited by Nancy897 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:08 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Sapphire's owl delivers the following:

Theodora Montrose - A green/silver Gyroscope that lights up when used, and a book- ' James and the Giant Peach' by Roald Dahl. A small note attatched to the packaging reads: '' Merry Christmas, Theodora! Enjoy your gifts! - Saphy''

Star Light - A fluffy, slightly sparkly yellow scarf, and a box of candy. The note attatched reads '' Merry Christmas, Star~ - Saphy''

Dustin Grant - A magical iPod full of AC/DC's music. The note attatched to the box reads- '' Merry Christmas, Dustin! I hope you like it~ Lots of love, Saphy''

Drogo Aelent- A large box of candy, and a small-ish, brightly coloured teddy-bear. The note attatched reads- '' Merry Christmas, Drogo! Enjoy~ - Saphy''

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

From Ana's fat owl, Omar...

To Will: A special turtle cage that's extended on the inside, so it can be easily carried in one hand, but provide plenty of room on the interior.

To Drado: A small stone carving of a closed door, it doesn't open but the handle is made of an odd material that's warm to the touch. (Was already given)

To Liss and Angel: A pair of fancy drinking glasses and a bottle of "Mad Malik's" brand rum. It's strong stuff.

Ana Celine - Took her revenge and vanished into the night.
Space Dog - Some say it still roams the halls of Hogwarts in search of petting.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:29 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

No gifts from Feargus are delivered. However, a tray of chocolate chip cookies appears in the EH early in the day and the cookies are continually replenished. Some might see a house elf taking care of the cookies. Anyone who eats them is filled with Christmas spirit and is reminded of all the things they have to be thankful for.

Shifty are the eyes of the gambler...

Board index » Server » Roleplay