WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: First floor Passage bookcase
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:54 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*On the bookshelves, of the first floor passage. (leads to dungeon from the 1st floor left corridor tapestry, in a room near statue of Mosidora Barkwith) A small Blue Book, covered in photos & writing, and Charlotte's name 'Charlotte Alexis Grey IV' written in neat Fancy Blue ink down the spine. if you pick out this hard to miss book you'll notice its a Journal, a collection of thoughts, photos, drawings and recollections of the inner workings of its author*

Shilo Carter - first year

Post subject: Re: First floor Passage bookcase
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:00 am 
Forum Troll King

Priggo examines the book and determines that its author must have lost it. Being a good samaritan, he takes the book to Filch, who he's sure will do everything in his power to return the book to its rightful owner.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:09 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*First Entry, written in light purple ink, the hand was slightly shaky when writting, some crossing out. its written in print with all the I's dots exchanged for x's.*

First year, well where to begin?
Like any first year, i got lost.... A LOT.. so much in fact i got given a bell, like a cat, by another student, so if im lost someone will hear it jingling and come find me. *sigh*
I made a good friend this year... Her name is Jackie and she showed me the ropes. she even taught me how to use the Flu Floo network.
I got some help by another person last year too, he's name is Xander and i think he's my friend too. i hope.... i told him some things about my past, was able to open up.
I miss my Mama and Eddie... I still cry sometimes...I do miss Papa and Jessica, but not as much. Is that bad?
I did really well at potions and i think i did ok at charms too. its hard to tell, i mean its existing to learn you new spells, but sometimes very difficult.
Sometimes at night i think about all thats happened and just for a moment i wish it were just a dream. not because i'm ungrateful for this life i have now, but because if it were a dream maybe i'd still have my family..

*Second entry appears to be months after the first, written in more confident penmanship, in blue ink*

Well, first day back. i'm in my second year. i bet Eddie and Mama would be proud. I had a wonderful summer at Aunt Liz's. she taught me a few things, and helped me with shopping for school this year. she even helped me pick out a new style. my hair has been cut and i'm getting purple put in when i go back at Christmas time. i had my ears pierced, which kind of hurt but not that bad.
I'm hoping this year goes well. hope i make more friends this year though...

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*Charlotte goes to find her book from its 'hiding place' believing always to hide things in plain sight, is frantic when she cant find it, leaving the passage looking like Peeves had struck. with books everywhere, all over the floor some in piles others not.*

Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:21 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*Charlotte starts to ask around if anyone has seen her book*

Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:38 am 
Forum Troll King

Priggo tells her that he thinks he saw Xander with it.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:53 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*little second year Charlotte, after thanking Priggo, walks over to Xander & asks if he had seen her book. starting to get worked up from loosing it she looks at him with tears in her eyes. shes stubborn and tries her hardest not to let them spill.*

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*Finally gets her book back from Professor Sprout. It's now back in its place in the bookshelf it was removed from only now the cover has been removed and changed so it looks like a normal Brown book*

*a new entry has been added in pale blue ink*

where to begin? Aunt Liz sent me a baby Raven Chick, she's so cute. i asked Professor Hagrid for help and he showed me how to feed her and take care of her. i named her Tilly.
Professor Hagrid is a really nice guy, he looks kinda scary because of how big he is, but he seems really nice...
i was in the common room a few nights ago, feeding Tilly when a boy who was watching me recited a poem by Edgar Allan Poe. ((Edgar Allan Poe 'The Raven')) i think it was called 'Nevermore' i'll ask him next time i see him... he's name is John and he's really cute...

Board index » Server » Roleplay