WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: a final goodbye, to an old friend
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

//tying up a loose end with my character Shacadia Shay

After so long of waiting by the hufflepuff commons portrait and sending owls to Kefferson every few days and getting no response she makes one final attempt to contact her beloved Keffy, sending one final owl hoping he might respond. she gets up early in the morning, taking her quills, ink & parchment up to the Owlery. Sits dow & pours her heart out onto the page. it reads, in light purple ink, on tear splattered parchment, sprayed with her favorite apple blossom perfume:

Dear Keffy,
its been almost a whole year since i've seen you. i havn't even seen you in the halls, or in class. i guess you've either left the school or no longer wish to see me.
i love you... i love you so much and it hurts that you think so little of me not to even tell me that you dont want to talk or see me anymore. i thought you were better then that. sadly i was wrong. with this year of school, ive devoted so much of my time to missing the friend you once were i know that i must move on. i need to move on, no matter how much it hurts. so whether you've gotten any of my owls or not. or even get this one, i guess what im trying to say is im done. i'm over feeling this way. i'm over all the tears and the hours i've spend every day looking for you, passing notes to huffles. i'm done.
i hope you have a good life. but please.... dont come back and try and hurt my broken heart anymore....
i loved you
Shay

*she folds the letter up & sends it to Keff by an Owlery Owl. her final good bye, before spending the rest of the day crying her heart out with her own owl Luybimoy sitting snuggled into her hair on her shoulder*

Shilo Carter - first year

Post subject: Re: a final goodbye, to an old friend
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

IC:

Shacadia would get a package by regular mail first before the owls arrived. The package would have one of Keeferson's school robes, a tie, one of his shirts, and a few CDs - burned music, apparently. He obviously could not have done this during time inside of the school itself. That, or he had someone mail it out for him. How he was able to get the physical address to where Shacadia was is anyone's guess. Given the fact few see him outside of classrooms at all now, one has to wonder what he is doing.

"To you, Shacadia,

"I would like to apologize. I have never meant to hurt you, even though that appears to be the one thing I am good at. Yes, I will freely admit to having a destructive personality, and that it has affected you and others. It is not your fault you have not seen me, as most of the classes I am in are at completely different times than yours due to... special requirements. You really wouldn't want to know all the details, or you would just worry more.

"I never said I no longer wanted to see you, Shacadia. And no, I never said I did not love you. I just do not love you in the same way you did me. I am, to be honest, incapable of that. And I should have warned you at the very beginning. The tears you cry now? Those are my fault and there's nothing I can do but regret that I've caused you pain. All I ever wanted for you was a better life and for you to see yourself for the woman you are going to become.

"Spending that time looking for me around? The other Hufflepuffs should have told you to just look for me in the musty old libraries. You know the ones that barely anyone uses any more because everything's out of date apparently? That one. There, or the detention halls. I've managed to get a desk with my name on it etched by some enterprising Slytherin. (It's a long and convoluted story, to say the least.)

"By the way, I have saved every single letter you sent me via owl. I have them all in a binder somewhere stashed away, warded and glyphed. No, someone else did the protection spells for me. I should have tried harder to introduce you to more people. Get you out there and see more of the world that we are supposed to see. Not just as wizards, but as students and young people. I'll keep this letter as well, even if it is the last time I'll hear from you. I was never good at writing messages back to people. They've always been depressing or filed with rage.

"One last thing. Attached to this letter is a set of directions. Use them and you'll find something I meant to give you during our first year and forgot. Let's just say I've always been your friend, even if I've always been a bad one. Remember, you are worth more than you'll ever realize.

"Your friend,

"Ares Richard Keeferson."

The directions would actually lead her to a jewelery store within London. The store would have a necklace that was engraved for one "Shacadia Shay, little friend and cute classmate" with a set of earrings to match.

Board index » Server » Roleplay