WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Unsent Letters...
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*hidden under Aiden Black's bed in the Griffendor Girls Dormitory is a shiney Blue box roughly the size of a shoe box, full of unsent letters. They appear to go mainly to Aiden's little brother. anyone with access to the Dorm and felt the need to snoop could have gained access to this box.*

Shilo Carter - first year

Post subject: Re: The Unsent Letters...
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Dearest Erick,
Hogwarts is so much better then we imagined. I know my leaving will have made you lonely and I'm sorry I had to go away. But one day you'll go away too, I cant wait for you to join me here. I've made so many new friends. I got placed into Griffendor, which I know has made Father upset... but Mother was a Griffendor.
How's things at home going? Lily visited me to drop off some things I left at home.... House-elves, right? She should of stayed to look after you.
I miss you Erick....
Aiden

*new letter*

Dearest Erick,
Father tells me you're getting better with your french? I'm so proud of you, the fact your making such an effort to get him to notice makes me happy. Any sign of magic yet?
Aiden

*Photo of Erick, in amongst the letters*

*new letter*

Dearest Erick,
I really enjoyed spending Christmas with you. I loved every minute of it
It was great to see you, I'm so happy that Father took the week off work to spend it with us. It's such a pitty he had to go back to work early though.
I'll write soon
Aiden

*new letter*

Dearest Erick
I'm pleased to tell you that I'm trying out for the quitich Quidditch team this year... I really hope ill get in. so how have you been? Mother says your still not showing signs of magic? Are you ok? You need to try Erick please, I dont want to loose you.
I...
Aiden

*Photo of Erick, in amongst the letters*

*new letter*

Dearest Erick,
wow a new year, I can't believe i'm a second year now... I met this girl Daria, she's a firsty. I love spending time with her, I dont really know why. I guess it could be because she doesn't appear only to be my friend because of my wealth. She's a bit odd... I guess its because shes a Muggleborn... I know Father would be upset to find out i'm friends with a Mudblood. Muggleborn... please dont tell him.
I miss....
Aiden

*new letter*

Dearest Erick,
so i'm teaching Daria to play the piano.. to think there are people out there that don't know how to play such an easy instrument... how are you going with that Mozart piece? Mother says you've been ill? Are you ok?
Aiden

*new letter, tears splatter this one*

Dearest Erick,
I wish you would still be home when I return for the end of year... I miss you so much.... I can't believe your gone... Mother says you were Adopted into a muggle family....
I don't understand. Why did you not get your magic? Why were you of all people a Squib!
I hate how they covered it up... pulling favors and then telling people you died.... really like you'd die from cancer all of a sudden? I had to go home for a fake funeral and everything....
Father says you're no longer part of our family.... that you never should have been born. But Erick you were the best little brother ever... I didn't care that you couldn't do magic, you were my world. My best friend, and now your gone... how could Father do this? I miss you...
Erick, I never told you, but I LOVE you...
Aiden

*tear soaked photo of Erick playing in the garden*

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:43 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Dearest Erick,

Ok so i guess I'm not really writing to you... i just need to get this out. all my feelings, everything. Its been weeks since you left. but to me it feels like years. knowing you wont be there anymore hurts more then anything. i love you. Mother says its for the best and one day it wont hurt.

Father and Mother have been visiting orphanages lately, I thought it was to find a worthy one to donate money to, but it seems i was mistaken. they are looking for a suitable boy to adopt. An adequate substitute. To take Erick's place in my heart.

Mother is planing on having another baby, but she wants me to have a brother now. I hate her for this. how could anyone try to take Erick's place? we have bond, a bond like no other. its like.... you know how they say twins have strong bonds that are hard to break, well Erick and I are like that...

I got word from mother today, they are signing paperwork to adopt a boy who attends school here at Hogwarts. I wonder who he is, and why he doesn't have a family. i hope he realizes i'll -never- love him, or care for him as much as my Erick...

Confused and hurt
Aiden

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:49 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Dearest ...
So yet again, I don't really know who I'm writing to anyone. I used to write to my Erick, only without you hear any more... I feel so alone. I have no one to talk to. no one to share my secrets with. I lost my best friend. More then anything, I lost myself. I don't know who I am any more.... I want to feel normal. I want to be normal.
Lost
Aiden

*new letter*

Who ever you are,
It's me again... Mother writes to say they have signed all the final paperwork. I'll be meeting my new brother Christmas time. Well I refuse to accept him as my brother. My brother's name iswas Erick. I love him with all my heart.
Aiden

*new letter*

Person,
So I met this odd little boy a while back, and the past few days he and I have been talking. His name is Viktor, and he's an orphan. It surprised me. He's always so happy, and full of life. but to not have a family must truly be awful. He just found out he's getting adopted and he's thrilled.
I'm beginning to hate myself, for not wanting to have an adopted child in our house. It's not like Mother and Father can't afford more children.so why adopt out Erick? what was the point of that if they only want to adopt another child?
Aiden

*new letter*

Erick,
Yes, I know I'll never send this to you and you'll never read it but I need to get this out.
I love you, your the best brother I could have ever asked for. I miss you more then anything in the world. Even though Mother and Father are adopting another child to replace you. I wish you knew that you are always going to be my brother. No child they ever adopt will take your place in my heart.
One day I'm going to find you. One day we'll be together.
Your sister,
forever and always,
Little Fire

*new letter*

Rose,
Okay yeah stupid, I was sick of writing to no one and since I'm writing to get this out of my system why not write to myself?
so while I made my promise to Erick that one day I will find him, I also want to promise that this child Mother and Father adopts... I promise, not to treat him as a sibling but at least be friendly and teach him how to survive in our family. I hope he's house trained. by that I mean able to use the right silverware and can attend the formal events without making me look like an idiot. I'm sure he'll be adequate.
I've been spending time with Viktor again today. he makes me happy. for the time I'm with him it lessen the pain I have knowing Erick is absent from my life. Viktor makes me smile, and he lets me play with his hair. Erick stopped letting me play with hair ages ago. I feel more like myself around him. the old me.
Aiden

*new letter*

Rose,
Viktor told me today that he hopes his new sister is like me. it made me want to cry. I'm still so against having this adoptive sibling coming that hearing Viktor say I'd make a good sister, felt both good and it hurt.
Vik is such a sweet and loving boy. I value him as a friend and I guess if I had to choose a boy from the school to be my brother it would be him. not that I'm saying I want a brother, because I don't. I really hope everything works out for him.
Aiden.

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:29 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

*The pictures and the letters have been moved around. It's obvious someone's been snooping through them.*

Board index » Server » Roleplay