WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Adventures of Wesley Cross
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

This Journal is Property of Wesley Cross

June 11, 2011
It was early Morning and I took the Floo network down to the Great Hall and walking out I saw Karen Bonoa and my Girlfriend, Eve. They were making plans to head to the Oasis and asked if I wanted to tag along, So I said Yes. There was four of us riding together, me, Karen, Eve, and Jack. Jack on one hand, had to take care of something real quick and so me, Karen and Eve walked alone ourselves to Egypt. I was just following Karen and I'm sure Eve was doing the same, although, I'm not sure Karen knew where we were going till we found the place, and we heard a noise when we got there, it just so happened to be a Rover with Jack driving it. Neither of us felt like taking so long of a walk to get to the Oasis so we all got into the car, having technical difficulties, we had a bit of problem getting the car started again and Jack turned out to be one hell of a crazy driver, but we finally got the car going and we took off onto the road, and that was such one hell of a ride, me and Eve were in the back seats, Karen was in the passenger, so of course, Jack was driving, big mistake, I think he was trying to kill us, he was close to running into everything and swirling, he was driving out of control, almost hitting boulders, even muggle people, or driving under a bridge, I was so close to jumping out and Eve and I were holding onto each other, her being more freaked out than I was, Even though I had my face smashed up against the glass, and Jack kept hitting the gas pedal more than reaching for the break, we all went off on him. So close to wrecking into a huge boulder, Karen quickly took over the wheel to take control, and to keep us all alive. We were still on the road at fast pace, looking around trying to find the road for a spot to park while avoiding hitting anything, Karen was driving better than Jack, we all agreed on that. All I remember us saying is "were gonna die, were gonna die", we were swirling and sliding, and God knows what would have happened, we finally found the road, and as Karen went farther, we got close to hitting a giant boulder and quickly drove around it. It took alot longer getting to where we were heading because of Jack driving. He's crazy, should just stick to flying a broom stick. When we saw an open field and a place to park, Karen put pressure on the car sending it straight forward, but softly so we would'nt rush into the sand. We had finally parked and we all quickly got out of the car, and Jack wasn't gonna drive it anymore. Karen went off on him on our way there, so Liss took the rest of it, and she had food prepared for us, though I wasn't hungry anymore. Now onto the rest of the day, we all sat by the oasis and relaxed, Jack, Karen and Liss were talking, and me and Eve, we were talking about going there all the time, and too have a little fun for ourselves, she splashed water at me, and of course I looked at her and splashed back, and soon, I pulled her in down into the water, both of us getting all soaked, and we got into a splash fight. We had so much fun, we didn't keep track of time, and we were there all day and didn't get back till really late. When the time came, and the day was about over, we got into the car, but with Karen driving this time, and headed back to Hogwarts.
    -Wesley

Mitchel Mercury - First year Slytherin
Jericho Vice - First year Hufflepuff
Channing McIntosh - First year Hufflepuff
Whitlock Tsunami - First year Slytherin

Board index » Server » Roleplay